New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Double Black Jack Machine  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Bourree

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Bourree New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Double Black Jack Machine
« on: April 26, 2017, 04:19:19 PM »
Hey Folks,
I'm new to slot machine forum but glad to be here.
I would like help in finding out more about my machine.
it is a Double Black Jack model # B5136CIW  MFD. DATE 5/92
How do I figure out % of payout.
And does anyone know where i can find manual for it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:36:11 PM by Bourree »

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 305
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
Re: Double Black Jack Machine
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 04:34:29 PM »
What is the SS number on the program chip?
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline Bourree

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 12:38:57 AM »
Badbaud,
 thanks for the reply
Truth is,I have no idea where the program chip is even located.
I will try and search the forum for a diagram of the machine and get back to you with that info.
thanks.
Bourree

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 05:30:30 AM »
Bourree, on your machine, either on the front or backside of the power switch is a small button. That is the test switch. With the door open, push that button until a 4 shows in the coins played window. 2 sets of numbers will flash on the left side. One will be the SP (game) chip and the other will be the SS (reel) chip. Post those numbers and we can tell you the payout percentage. The SS chip sets the payout percentage.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Bourree

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 10:29:34 PM »
the two numbers flashing are

winner      credits
paid
00xx         1271
xx00         4705

Thanks
Bourree

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 10:42:13 PM »
Your SP Chip is SP1271 and your reel chip is SS4705

Look here for all the reel chips that work with your game theme.  Yours is 92% payback.

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%202CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Double%20Black%20Tie%20(2%20Coin%20Multiplier).htm

To understand all the numbers, lets look at your particular chip:

SS4705  < == This is your Reel Chip Number

92.541 (92.139) <==This is the statistical payback percentage over a statistically significant sample size, i.e. around 16 Million spins. The number in () is for a 1 coin bet, the other one is max bet.

19.908 < == this is the percentage of time you get some sort of win on average i.e. 19.908% or about 1 in 5 spins.

(72) ABC <=== virtual stops per reel  Since this is a 3 reel machine, your total game combinations is 373,248 (72x72x72)

1000/5000 (1) <=== there is only 1 combination that will yield this top award, so the odds of hitting the top award are 1 in 373,248

1200/2400 (3) <== There are 3 combinations that will yield the second highest award, so 3 in 373,248 or 1 in 124,416

5.02 <== this is the same as the 19.908% shown in expected number of spins for a win.  So about every 5.02 spins, you get some sort of win, another way of saying 1 out 5 spins.

All these numbers are statistical results, so over say 100,000 spins, the numbers ought to be close to those represented, the more spins, the more likely it is to hit the numbers on the nose.

Note that the second highest award is not shown on your paytable glass because it is a multiplier combination of double/double/7, the 7's color has to land on the correct spot, so the 3 combos that work here are Red/Double/Double, Double/White/Double, Double/Double/Purple
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Bourree

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 11:04:18 PM »
http://www.newlifegames.net/spset/SPSS.htm

i found this and it explained all the info you just gave me.
It's a big help when you know what to look or.
thanks again
Anywhere i can look as to the value of my machine?

Bourree

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 11:24:02 PM by Bourree »

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 01:21:22 AM »
Market price is what your area will bare. A machine that sells by me for $500 might draw seven by you. Check your local listings and see what they go for. Not asking price, selling price. If you have a dealer near by, see what they are getting

Offline Bourree

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 09:42:19 PM »
I seldom see them for sale around here.
I drove 1000 miles round trip to get this one
Fuel and motel added another $200 but I don't mind.
I will do it again when the time comes.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal