New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: BB 1.5 - “Load Game before changing game options”  (Read 2059 times)

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
BB 1.5 - “Load Game before changing game options”
« on: January 02, 2018, 01:49:28 PM »
 I have a bluebird 1.5 with jackpot Block party.  The MPU has a hard drive that appears to be functioning.  One of the messages that popped up during the reboot indicated the game was successfully transferred to the hard drive

I performed a clear and reset everything however there does not appear to be an option to load the game.

Under the game set up section, the game is not showing and there’s a message that says load a game before attempting to change game options,  or something to that effect.

Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Offline bpracer

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Re: BB 1.5 - “Load Game before changing game options”
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 02:21:23 PM »
I have a bluebird 1.5 with jackpot Block party.  The MPU has a hard drive that appears to be functioning.  One of the messages that popped up during the reboot indicated the game was successfully transferred to the hard drive

I performed a clear and reset everything however there does not appear to be an option to load the game.

Under the game set up section, the game is not showing and there’s a message that says load a game before attempting to change game options,  or something to that effect.

Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Clear the machine, remove the clear card, install the OS and game card, boot the machine leaving the game and OS in the machine, set up the game when they are loaded.  You need to leave the game and OS in the MPU at all times.

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 02:43:02 PM »
 I actually did everything you said - 3 Times.

The game is not displayed in the game set up thus,  I cannot choose the game or set the payback percentages

Mike

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 02:45:17 PM »
You need to have the door open and hit the white service button in the machine. Sounds like your turning the key
-------
Charles

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 02:46:19 PM »
Or the game card is not in all the way. The game card good?
-------
Charles

Offline bpracer

• bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 03:05:46 PM »
Are you leaving the door open as indicated in the previous post?  Waiting until you get the "Denomination not set" message and then hitting the white diagnostic/test/config switch?

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 03:07:49 PM »
 With the door open, I have been pressing the white service button once the machine cleared and rebooted to get into the settings.  There is another white button laying in the bottom of the machine that I sometimes see taped in the closed position.  Does this switch need to be open or closed during the set up process?

I have a second identical machine  that I did not clear and swapped the game card and the card works fine.
I’m pretty sure both cards were seated properly but I’ll double check.

Thanks for the replies so far   

Mike

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 03:13:10 PM »
I’m fairly confident I’ve been waiting until the floating blue bar appears with the different messages but I’ll try again to confirm.  As we know these games take a long time to load. I am able to program all the other settings except the game Choice and payback percentages.

Mike

Offline bpracer

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 07:25:21 PM »
Mike, Any luck?

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2018, 07:40:45 PM »
Im sorry, I’m out of town and won’t get to re-try any of the things listed above until the weekend.

Other than possibly trying the procedure with the extra switch both on and off, I’m not real confident any of the things I already tried multiple times will resolve the problem.

My guess is maybe the machine is not reading the hard drive which should have the game loaded. I did see a message during the reboot after the clear that made me believe the game was successfully loaded on the hard drive.

Is the hard drive required?  This is the first machine I have that has a hard drive mounted to the MPU.

Thanks

Mike

Offline Blueridgeslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Blueridgeslots New User barely matters.Blueridgeslots New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 09:48:55 PM »
You select the Percentage and Denoms under the Credit Icon, not Game

Offline Melissarmdlm

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Melissarmdlm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2018, 07:50:23 PM »
I must interject there are a few final settings that cannot be done until the door is closed and game loaded all the way for the first time. After the game is running, then open the m door and setup button then Max bet, default denom and some other stuff can be set.

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 05:33:08 PM »
Problem Solved!

Thanks for everyone's help.

I was not setting the denominations and the payback percentages first before loading a game.

Thanks again.

Mike

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal