New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: CEI Poker Machine Problems (transfer, started 2008)  (Read 2621 times)

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
CEI Poker Machine Problems (transfer, started 2008)
« on: April 08, 2014, 08:53:28 PM »
Topic started by: kenokarz on November 16, 2008, 10:29:37 PM; Thread consolidated & transferred from old site

Got one of these pokers up and running for the chicago show , still have some problems but did get to play,  this has a cc40 coin
mech that looks like no voltage , anyone know if these are right for this machine?  Also has a gpt b/v.   Here are some pics

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:02:04 PM by SolidSilver »

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
Re: CEI Poker Machine Problems (transfer)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 08:56:39 PM »
Title: cei poker machine problems
Post by: kenokarz on November 16, 2008, 10:29:37 PM

Got one of these pokers up and running for the chicago show , still have some problems but did get to play,  this has a cc40 coin
mech that looks like no voltage , anyone know if these are right for this machine?  Also has a gpt b/v.   Here are some pics
PICT1950-52
Post by: Neonkiss on November 17, 2008, 07:14:22 AM

Mine also has the CC-40 comparator.
I'll get my manual copied and post it as a Pdf.

Post by: kenokarz on November 17, 2008, 10:14:26 PM

OK got the coin mech problem taken care of , it was a fuse on the mother board not giving me 110 v to transformer to the coin mech,
what neonkiss and i need is some major help, we are coming up with a mux error code, what this is is the board is looking for a b/v
that is not on the machine, we are running 906 III turbo boards, and need to know how to disable the b/v  i got into some of the menu
area but does not show how to turn off b/v this has to be on the main CPU someplace  because when i put this board into a machine
with a b/v everything works fine any ideas would be a great.   

Post by: kenokarz on November 18, 2008, 10:30:23 PM

I got into the learn menu and shut the b/v off, unplugged all the b/v stuff and the machine still comes up with the mux error
seems like the machine is not saving the settings, but if i go back into the learn mode it shows the b/v  none
what am i doing wrong ???

Post by: KirkLasVegas on November 20, 2008, 08:13:28 PM

If I am not mistaken, my CEI had the "MUX ERROR" also displayed on the left side of the tube. It was looking for a SAS/network or host. I too could not get it to go away, despite turning off the Host mode.
The B/V worked just fine. in fact the entire machine worked fine....

Post by: kenokarz on November 20, 2008, 09:24:53 PM

gostryder is going to check it out and let me know. I have not tried the host mode yet, my b/v is junk. I would like to sell machine but the the people that were looking at it want  the mux error to go away.  Someone out there has to know more about these machine than i do. Neonkiss is also having the same problem, any old timers out there that have had this problem ???

Post by: doyson on November 26, 2008, 07:46:49 PM

On the mux error on cei 906 III t+ boards the only way to clear it
is to have the mux board connected to the serial port there is no way
turn it off with the software in the game board.

Post by: Neonkiss on November 26, 2008, 08:13:52 PM

Kenokarz, My MUX error message is gone. I wish I could tell you how I did it. All I can say is I removed the battery from the board when I put it on the shelf for storage. I haven't done anything with it for over a year. You then started this thread and I went out and installed a new battery in my board. When I powered it up the error was gone and has not returned. You may want to try unsoldering the battery. Then short out the + and - on the board. You may have to leave this on for a while to drain any voltage stored in the caps. Then re-install your battery.
Just a thought,
Robert K

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal