New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: CEI Draw Poker 904 Board (Transfer, started 2007)  (Read 2698 times)

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
CEI Draw Poker 904 Board (Transfer, started 2007)
« on: April 09, 2014, 12:06:05 PM »
Topic started by milluses on March 22, 2007
Topic re-posted by: tacman on September 19, 2008

Thread consolidated & transferred from old site

Title: CEI Draw Poker 904 Board
Post by: tacman on September 19, 2008, 06:00:05 PM

milluses
Cal Omega draw poker 904 board CEI
« on: March 22, 2007, 08:29:01 PM »   

When I power up this machine I get a blue screen that reads "Attendant will pay 3600" it also shows credits and "Royal Flush".
My question is , how do I get back to the game or reset the machine. Can anyone send me a Manual or board layout . I'm basically interested on how to operate this machine. It has 4 red buttons labeled "Hopper fill, Last Game one is blank and the last one is TEST. There is also a big white door button.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:06:18 PM by SolidSilver »

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
Re: CEI Draw Poker 904 Board (transfer)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 12:06:59 PM »
Title: Re: CEI Draw Poker 904 Board
Re-Post by: tacman on September 19, 2008, 06:01:27 PM

Foster
 Re: Cal Omega draw poker 904 board CEI
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 09:51:10 PM »   

Is there a key switch on the right side of the cabinet?
It usually has 2 wires going to it.

The key switch I am referring to would not require the door to be opened.

milluses

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 11:11:19 PM »   

No, there isnt a key switch or any type of switch on the sides or back, there is a chrome push button on the front but its for the call atendant light. On the right side there is a speaker and a fan. But, on the vertical board against the back, there is a 5 pin connector that is labeled AUX KEY SWITCH J310. Also there is a connector on the same board labeled KAR BOARD. What is KAR BOARD?

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 12:11:26 PM »
Re-Post by: tacman on September 19, 2008, 06:10:28 PM

Brianzz

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 11:45:02 PM »   

You may try pressing the hopper fill button just to see if it'll clear the handpay, or press the unmarked button and hopper fill at the same time? I'm lost with this one.

milluses

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 10:14:31 AM »   

Pressing any of the buttons does nothing. Mabey the buttons arent any good ?

Brianzz

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 01:55:14 PM »   

I doubt all the buttons wouldn't work. This is risky but it may work. Power off the machine and remove the PROMS and power it back up then back down and put the proms back in and power back up. That may clear it up but it could also blow the machine up.

Joeylc

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 02:07:49 PM »   

OK hold down the hold sw's 1 3 5 and hit the cancel sw.... at the same time   

milluses

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 02:38:26 PM »   

Okay I will try to  hold down the sw's 1 3 5 and hit the cancel ..but I need to know which button is the cancel switch. Is it on the door?

milluses

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 02:40:22 PM »   

ooops which buttont 1, 3 , 5 ? the ones on the door. cause there are only 4 red buttons inside.

Foster

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 03:18:06 PM »   

Guessing but I think he means the player buttons 1, 3, 5 and cancel

1, 3, 5 referring to the card hold buttons

milluses

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 05:16:46 PM »   

NOPE ! LOL 1, 3, 5, cancell didnt work.. come on im sure there is a slot tech out there that worked in vegas in 1985 that knows this machine. It has a 910 motherboard and a 904 memory board. Made in 1985 by Cal Omega for CEI.   
Looking to get it back to the game mode or reset.

Brianzz

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 06:22:46 PM »   

You may try to slot techs over at delphi, someone there may remember. But you have to consider 1985 was 22 years ago, that's a long time to remember something you don't use everyday.

milluses

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 06:45:31 PM »   

yes, that is true ...there are times when i cant remember too. well thanks for the help everyone. I will keep looking for an answer.

milluses

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 01:31:03 PM »   

YAHOO!   Great information. From the Delphi Slot Techs Forum 

I removed and re-inserted the IC that was mounted to a Board next to  a 3.5 volt battery and the machine restarted itself.

Now all the buttons work great.

Thanks for all your help..I couldn't have done without reading.

Brianzz

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 07:30:47 PM »   

Great, good for you that you got your machine running again. Glad someone from Delphi could help you, lots of smart people there, but we have more smart people   

jimf5

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2007, 06:02:21 PM »   

Hi all:
I am a newbee with a similar problem a asked in the original post. I have a CEI video machine but mine is stuck in the test mode. I have key switches(2) on the side and when I try them they do the same things the three red buttons inside, MENU,HAND PAY,RESET, do. Ihave tried the 1,3,5, cancel and the E-prom thing but I cant get it out of the Menu mode . Any help and/or suggestions would be welcome.
     jimf5

Neonkiss

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 09:22:46 AM »   

Just checked my CEI Operation manual. Chapter 3.5 states " Exiting from the TEST MODE is done by pressing DISCARD/HOLD buttons #1, #2, #3 simultaneously." These are the buttons on the outside of the cabinet. NOT the buttons on the inside. I hope this helps. 

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 12:18:25 PM »
Post by: ceiuser on June 10, 2009, 11:52:05 PM

Hello all. I just purchased a c.e.i.  draw poker.  906 --- 26.6.
I notice the c.e.i. manual has been deleted from the upload list. Does anyone have this manual and if so, could you upload it again. Thanks in advance.
I don't have any problems with the machine but am very curious as to the functions of the buttons. I have discovered several things just my random pressing. But am sure i am missing  a lot of neat things.

Post by: dormi on June 24, 2009, 12:02:11 PM

Up loaded CEI 23.9 to submit a new file area.  Manual is for 903-B or 904 board as stated on last page.  Everything  should be the same for 906 board  26.6 poker.

[MODERATOR’s NOTE: The current location for posting large documents such as these is Downloads: http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=downloads]

Post by: ceiuser on June 25, 2009, 09:08:31 AM

Thanks dormi for the manual. I'm impressed that someone still has this. Can't wait to play around with the machine and press some buttons :). I lived in Las Vegas for 25 years and remember this particular machine well. I spent many a paycheck in ones just like the one I now have. What fun to play it with no concern about losses.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 11:48:10 AM by SolidSilver »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal