New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Unknown to me, CEI machine, what model is it? (Transfer, started Sept 2010)  (Read 1982 times)

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
Topic started by: Jackpot on September 04, 2010; transferred from old site
Post by: Jackpot on September 04, 2010, 12:36:09 AM

Hi people,

Well here is a CEI machine I know nothing about, it has MPU problems because of being stored, image is scrambled, may come up, and may freeze, did coin up but now it will not. Maybe I just need a good MPU board for it to cure the problems. Can anyone tell me about this machine, like the model number, where to get a replacement MPU or have it repaired, where can I find a Manual for it?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:14:59 PM by SolidSilver »

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
Re: Unknown to me, CEI machine, what model is it? (transfer)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 09:56:54 PM »
Title: Re: Unknown to me, CEI machine, what model is it?
Post by: doyson on September 04, 2010, 10:36:14 AM

Hi, your CEI game is a 904 game from the pictures it is a hold game
and the program is parable v.24.0 the hold version of 23.9
hope this helps
Post by: Jackpot on September 04, 2010, 12:04:11 PM

GREAT STUFF DOYSON! Thank you!, now I know at least that it is a model 904, so now I am looking for a manual to cover this, and maybe a good MPU for it. I looked for a new ram for it already, CMOS Ram number: (Japan 4A1) HM6116LP-3 but this ram chip is obsolete. I thought maybe a new Ram would help it some. It was working when stored, but then it was stored in a damp trailer for years, so now it's having big problems. I put a new battery on the MPU and it tries to have a almost complete image on screen, but freezes up, and then chops up. Thank you for taking the time to help. Rodger

Post by: doyson on September 04, 2010, 03:27:16 PM

Rodger, You might try removing all the Program chips and cg chips and reinstall them, and also check the sockets. We had some boards that had cheap sockets (only had contacts on one side).

Post by: Jackpot on September 04, 2010, 05:35:38 PM

Thank You very much for thi information! I'll give all this a try asap. I don't have this machine here but when I go back to where it is I'll try all this and have a look at those sockets. Maybe even touch them with the iron if you think these might be known for cold solder joints.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal