New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Can I change Sound Simm on Double Classic Sevens ?  (Read 7813 times)

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 164
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Can I change Sound Simm on Double Classic Sevens ?
« on: April 22, 2014, 05:49:01 PM »
This is my first S2000 so i need a little help please . Correct me if i don't get the lingo right.

I've been reading the sticky's and the old site post and not sure what the formula is used to define whether I can change the generic DSV00042 on my Double Classics 7's.

I do not know what optional SIMMS are compatible with this machine if any?

I'm not sure which I would like ? I was looking for some video clips for the sounds and found a few in some post.

Is there a place a person could find a sample for all the Sounds? That would be one heck of a library!

Is it just a matter of changing the SIMM card ? Plug & Play?

I have a 3 reel 5 line multi denomination Double Classics Sevens
VS011GX1
SG000523
SB101127
DSV00042

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 03:05:37 PM by Ron (r273) »

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
Re: Can I change Sound Simm on Double Classic Sevens ?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 05:54:05 PM »
A member named yoeddy probably has the most comprehensive catalog of Simms, sounds and what works with what. All his tuff is posted on YouTube or send him a PM if you can't find it

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 06:08:21 PM »
Great, Thanks for the info.

I found Yoeddy on YouTube  Yoeddy has a very nice channel on YouTube. Fantastic library!

Now I have to find out IF my machine can be changed before I go thru all these great videos.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 08:51:50 PM »
If it's a 5 line theme, I suspect you'll be limited to the DSV00042 SIMM.  I am basing that off of my experience with my Triple Diamond 9 line game.  Seems like the multi line themes lack the ability to use different SIMMs like "some" of the single line games do. 

Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 04:15:27 AM »
OK

I was hoping to go with something different other then the generic spin sounds.

If anyone else has had any luck trying a different theme sound, please let me know.

Thanks to all.

Tim

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 10:42:25 AM »
i have seen a wof simm working in a 9 line 5 reel triple starts. hell i have even seen an s2000 work with the sound simm from an igame it was obvious it wasn't the correct simm.

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 04:21:34 PM »
One day just playing around and put a DSS00100 ( I Game Tabasco ) in a S 2000 Tabasco (DVS00022 ) and it wouldn't work. No error, no nothing, the S 2000 didn't even recognize a simm was installed.
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline Retro tech repair

• Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 04:50:58 PM »
the structure on the simms is strange. i think that some games dont look for a specific simm or track on the simm just that the placement of the sounds is the same. i dissected a lot of simms while trying to make a custom one and a lot of them had the same dead space in the same place.

and just for those that will ask no i was not successful i got very close but had to shelf the project.

Offline mvco

• Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 05:50:40 PM »
For those that do not know, this may be helpful information?

Anyway, Any game running an SB chip number ABOVE SB10099 will not allow the swapping of various sound simms.  It will only work with the simm it was designed for, usuall a 42 unless you have  a specialty game.

SB chip  numbers UNDER SB10098 will work with any sound simm.  Most games were meant for a 42, but no problem using damn near whatever DSV simm number you have. 

With this information, I have collected many more kits that use a SB number lower than SB 10098 just for my fun of being able to use different sound simms, just to keep things interesting.  Thanks to Yoeddy for helping turn me in to a sound simm freak, LOL's. 

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 03:09:04 PM »
Good info Guys and mvco! I made this a Sticky Topic so we don't lose it.
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 06:16:37 PM »
Is there a definitive game theme that a person should get that would be useable for changing out the sound Simm , such as, look for a single line 3 coin , or will any theme single line 3 coin will work. I guess I am asking is there too many types of themes to list them all or is it just a few models that fall into a category  that is more suitable for swapping sound SIMMs from time to time.

Thanks for all the great info !

Tim

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 06:34:13 PM »
I find that the Triple Stars and its clones (butterfly 7's red hot 7's, etc) will take just about any simm.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 06:52:14 PM »
I find that the Triple Stars and its clones (butterfly 7's red hot 7's, etc) will take just about any simm.

3reel 3CM single line for sure...not sure about the 2CM version.

Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline mvco

• Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 05:45:06 PM »
Once again, it's so easy to tell if your machine can run other than a 42 simm.  It's all in the SB chip number.
Bottom line, SB chip numbers UNDER SB10098 will allow you to play with different simms.  It really is that simple.   :yes:

Offline coorslight115

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • coorslight115 Hides in shadows.
  • NLG
    • tim@jjslots.com
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 08:43:31 PM »
Just for fun here is a crystal 7's running a Richard Petty sound simm....

<a href="http://youtu.be/__EFWALvvZA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/__EFWALvvZA</a>

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal