New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bill Acceptor not working  (Read 14865 times)

Offline jplynn711

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • jplynn711 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Bill Acceptor not working
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2018, 06:42:45 PM »
Where is setting for bill validator denomination .
I set the coin denomination after I set the 9_1 setting
Is the a bill validator setting ?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2018, 06:54:11 PM »
yes that was it.  Which sp chip is in machine would be next question?

Offline jplynn711

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2018, 06:58:29 PM »
yes that was it.  Which sp chip is in machine would be next question?

OK which one is the SP chip .
This machine came with a bill validator and nothing was ever changed in it .I did sit for a while before I bought it .
I noticed the lights also above bill slot don't even come on

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2018, 07:18:28 PM »
open the door and press the white button until you see a 4 in coins played window, (about 10 times), what number appears in credits window?  that should be the sp number

Offline jplynn711

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2018, 07:22:08 PM »
open the door and press the white button until you see a 4 in coins played window, (about 10 times), what number appears in credits window?  that should be the sp number

winner slot says    4711
credits shows 0804

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2018, 07:27:33 PM »
I do not know that sp.  press white button until you get a 7 in coins played and see what you get then

Offline jplynn711

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2018, 07:31:06 PM »
I do not know that sp.  press white button until you get a 7 in coins played and see what you get then

1000  but the last zero is blinking . in credit paid
 blank in credits

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2018, 07:32:38 PM »
OK press the white button one more time.  if this number is 0000 then the bv won't work.

Offline jplynn711

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2018, 07:35:20 PM »
OK press the white button one more time.  if this number is 0000 then the bv won't work.

now the 1000 is in the credit slot with last zero blinking
and Credits paid is blank

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2018, 07:37:40 PM »
well those setting are correct.  just keep hitting white button til it doesn't do anyting and close the door. 

I tried.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2018, 07:54:33 PM »
There are some sp's that require you flip jumper 4 on the mpu board to enable the bv but sounds like you need to test the bv itself.
Are all the switches up on the bv?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 08:14:21 PM by sixcardmark »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2018, 08:22:02 PM »
ok I had to remove a little cover .all the dips are down in of position .

all are off so i switched 10 on .Now when powering up the bill val. cycles but not as long as before but still does not accept .

And I think I pushed the white button wrong because now it wont even take quarters now .it shows a 21 .Is there a list of menu settings and a step by step to access menu. I never could get to the 9-0 and 9-1 setting you are talking about .got everything but a 9 lol.

Did you flip dip switch 10 back to where it was?

Offline jplynn711

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2018, 08:54:41 AM »
ok I had to remove a little cover .all the dips are down in of position .

all are off so i switched 10 on .Now when powering up the bill val. cycles but not as long as before but still does not accept .

And I think I pushed the white button wrong because now it wont even take quarters now .it shows a 21 .Is there a list of menu settings and a step by step to access menu. I never could get to the 9-0 and 9-1 setting you are talking about .got everything but a 9 lol.

Did you flip dip switch 10 back to where it was?

Yes sir

Offline jplynn711

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2018, 08:59:23 AM »
There are some sp's that require you flip jumper 4 on the mpu board to enable the bv but sounds like you need to test the bv itself.
Are all the switches up on the bv?

Now is that dip switch # 4 or is it a jumper 4 .
I do see a E4 jumper ?And E4 has no jumper on it now

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2018, 09:19:32 AM »
Dip switch #4.  I would wait til Jim or someone with a par sheet for your sp before changing anything on mpu board.  Jim is the s+ expert.

Offline jplynn711

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2018, 09:42:45 AM »
Is there a way to see if the 9_1 is set without having to install set chip .Just want to see if setting sticks or not .

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2018, 09:44:14 AM »
Is there a way to see if the 9_1 is set without having to install set chip .Just want to see if setting sticks or not .

That's what the white TEST button inside the machine is for. You press it until menu step 9 comes up and you can view its setting. The SET chip is only needed if you want to enable the bill validator, or to set the denomination on your machine. Someone mentioned earlier about making sure the denom has been set, did you confirm that? Attached is the document for your SP804 chip, it has the instructions for using the TEST/Settings menu system.

These slot machines are not simple home-arcade games, you will have to spend some time learning how they work if you plan to keep it running and make changes now & then. Everybody starts out without a lot of knowledge about them but they learn it over time, otherwise it can be very frustrating.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline jplynn711

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2018, 10:21:52 AM »
it is a 25 cent machine so I set it to 25

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2018, 10:29:26 AM »
it is a 25 cent machine so I set it to 25

That's good. This discussion is getting long and a little rambling, can you summarize and restate what is working and what is not working on the machine? I think that would help others that want to help to know what to suggest.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline jplynn711

• NLG
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2018, 10:30:07 AM »
Ok so i checked and it is flashing a 9 then  0  in credits played window .

So I re installed the set chip and it showed it was on 9-1 and I set it to 25 again
But then I reinstall game chip and recheck it and it shows 9  then flashes 0 in the credits play window

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal