New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Slot toppers in general  (Read 17388 times)

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Slot toppers in general
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2014, 05:21:31 PM »
Jim,  This is what I was thinking you had,  The first release with the chip in it dated 03.  On some toppers a 06 will work then it goes 09 and up, each time they added more ports to hook up devices.  I will try in the next couple days pull some out as most my examples to show working have been sold (not from here).  We will get you going but you must and have to be feeling better about this.  On some applications it takes a little work to adapt alpha2 to alpha 1.  B.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2014, 01:38:15 AM »
Thanks Barry. Tonight I will move that jumper and see what it does then. Charles said for the side lights I would have to get a power supply and choose one color.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2014, 05:21:14 PM »
OK, I moved the jumper and did the 15 minute boot. Did not have any lights on super candle or bezel. Turned it off and put it back to single and still no bezel lights. When I turned it off it lit briefly. I never paid a lot of attention but thought they came on during a win and bonus. Like I said when I plugged it in while in the single mode both flashed quick. I hope the board did not get ruined by having both connected during single mode. What do you think.

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2014, 05:28:08 PM »
OK hoping you can find the 06 or 09. Setting this to dual will not power front bezel and super candle together. It will do the bezel set at single

the rockin elvis

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2014, 06:06:06 PM »
The 06 may work but the 09 will.  Jim I have moved a few games with this equipment in them and will have to re-rig a game given I still have the equipment myself.  Have sold all but one alpha viedo topper and the one I have left is a 2014 with diff. plugs on it but will hook to the board I speak of.  Charles Should have a good collection of these by now. (opman)

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2014, 05:25:55 AM »
OK here is my board. When I first plugged in the super candle I did not know about moving the jumper to 2 and 3. The super candle lit and the front bezel lit one color. Since that first time nothing has lit even after moving jumper. I guess I need a new board with 06 or 09 chip in it. Or is it possible my game doesn't support both being used? I have the Playboy with 15 free games and Centerfold bonus.

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2014, 12:53:13 PM »
OK. I got the PCA 212710-X-7 Bezel board and everything works perfect. Beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccDcp08jIsY
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 02:35:08 PM by therockinelvis »

the rockin elvis

Offline FireballJackpot

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 122
  • FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Slot toppers in general... IGT Polygon Wiring Chart...
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2015, 09:35:26 PM »
Didn't know where to put this (Sorry moderators)... :no:

I just got a Suzo-Happ (IGT) Polygon Topper and wanted to put it on a Williams cabinet.  Figured out the voltage INPUTS for you electronically inclined folks out there.

And yes, yes, I know, I know.. It's an IGT game displayed on a WILLIAMS cabinet.  Well, some of us just like "Lit Up, Flashy, Blinky things" displayed in our Game Rooms.  Figured I'd try and help others out there that enjoy the same....    :Crazy:

:cool_thumb_up:

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2015, 06:11:01 AM »
Looks great. If you have a vinyl graphics place near you, you can get them to copy the art on your glass and make your own topper insert. The place near me even does it in Backlit material.

the rockin elvis

Offline Lizzo54

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Lizzo54 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2015, 12:28:31 PM »
Good stuff.  Ill be printing this out and adding to my files. 

Looks great as is.  I love the colors, do they run or flash?

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2015, 03:20:16 PM »
Good stuff.  Ill be printing this out and adding to my files. 

Looks great as is.  I love the colors, do they run or flash?
The polygons flash, chase, fill, and dance all different colors in all different ways/modes. The coolest topper out.  :yes:

If you're thinking of getting one, get 2!  :cool_thumb_up:

Offline Lizzo54

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Lizzo54 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2015, 04:43:08 PM »
Sounds it.  Whats the  price for one of them?  I recall some past posts about what looked like that topper however there were comments about not buying them because they were missing parts to make it work.  Was yours complete when ordered?

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2015, 05:13:24 PM »
Sounds it.  Whats the  price for one of them?  I recall some past posts about what looked like that topper however there were comments about not buying them because they were missing parts to make it work.  Was yours complete when ordered?
The good ol' Sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzler had them for sale here (link to post below), fully functional, minus the harness.., not the bs junkman missing board/harness turds that dood was trying to push..

I posted how to make the harness in that thread. And I'm sure the Sizzler has a few available, PM him and see.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=3748.0

:cool_thumb_up:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal