New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: password on 2622  (Read 7263 times)

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
password on 2622
« on: February 10, 2015, 12:13:03 AM »
This machine has a bill machine and no hopper
I do have a working keno machine  for part $
I would like to git in and see if I can git the
Hopper and coin comparator Working
In it

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
Re: password on 2622
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 07:52:41 PM »
I have tried entering the most common ones but there is no way to hit Enter on the program
1492/1799, and 1086/5615.
do I need a keyboard on this type of model I'm not sure the version set on the chipset is 7.00

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 08:05:30 PM »
Try 0338-4648  Worked when I had those machines. Good Luck.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 08:27:02 PM »
thank you
work good got me into that menu still have no idea how to change the sound settings and  I didn't now how to make a hopper work in this machine with a bill receptor on it so it will pay out quarters

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 09:02:10 PM »
Glad the numbers worked for you.  :yes:   It's been a long time since I had those machines. I can't remember how to do the settings. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 09:05:01 PM »
I hope so it's almost identical to my keno machine And my last poker machine and my other poker machine but is the gamblers choice and way too many options

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 04:58:20 PM »
What menu are you in now? Can you post a shot of your screen? Doesn't need to be a huge high resolution picture, just small is fine so we can see where you're at.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 05:11:05 PM »
I can see know where where I can set anything except these options in the menu in this is the extended menu I need the password for my trouble is I would like to convert this back to a coin machine and the bill receptor machine I have the parts for keno machine the Keno machine has a main board of 929 instead of 9 06

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 12:03:18 AM »
I have never seen a CEI with a bill validator, never knew they ever made one. Ya' learn something new every day.
Here's a pic of the only one I'm familiar with; it would sure be nice, and helpful, to have a full shot of yours for comparison.

I can tell you (which you probably already know) that the Keno machine was absolutely different. While I have seen several
I've never gotten a picture of one; and would very much like to.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 06:08:09 AM »
this machine was donated to a charity golf event in Las Vegas in 2006 I have the documentation from United game company on that and I've never seen another bill receptor on one either and I will get a picture of the Keno machine on the next post

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 06:12:38 AM »
sorry when I got this machine it didn't have the belly glass bracket I'd love to have one but rare to find the Keno machines

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 07:32:02 AM »
Solidsilver
Can you git a good pic of the jumpers om the mux border
I thenk my problem lies on those jumpers

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 02:39:37 PM »
Unfortunately, I don't own the machine. All I have are pics taken when it was up for sale a few years ago.
Here are some electronic shots that might be of help. Note it has V500 chips.

What's the keyboard in your picture; it looks like it belongs on a Debit Card acceptor, not a bill changer.
Out of curiosity, does it look like that rig might have been added on later in life? Like, how crude are the
attachment and wire-thru-holes? If the rig itself has a name & model number on it, maybe the manufacturer
could provide a clue.

Good luck; and thanks for the pics!

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 08:38:24 PM »
About time

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 09:38:37 PM »
quote: ....About time...

???

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 09:59:37 PM »
JIM!!!!
PM sent!!! Hope to hear from you soon.  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 10:11:59 PM »
Did not git it
Just text

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 11:05:09 PM »
Did not git it
Just text

Why do you keep saying "GIT" ?
Is English your second language? The word is "GET."
Or is it your smartphone goofing up??? That happens to me frequently.  :hissyfit:

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2015, 03:50:35 AM »
with the font the size I can see what the dumb phone says :24:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal