New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Hate Mail, Legal threats and Unhappy Campers  (Read 37883 times)

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: unfair
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2014, 01:13:34 PM »
Joey You have my permission to modify any post I make, and I promise  not to report you to the Global NLG Site Moderator  ( Stat Freak )
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
Re: Hate Mail, Legal threats and Unhappy Campers
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2014, 02:48:41 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out Buzz, was on my way to bed this morning and didn't take the time to look. A little bit of it was me trying to play nice forgetting this was the rants and raves section too :fryingpan:

Offline Joeylc

• Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2014, 08:51:50 AM »
MilllerTime <8e8f6caf19853d6fae2b2373d8dd3f9d@reply.craigslist.org>
Re: Slots, Pokers, Arcade, Darts & Game Room Supplys.

On 3/15/2014 7:42 AM, MilllerTime wrote:

YOU CAN NOT SELL SLOT MACHINES ON CL'S STUPID READ THE RULES DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://mohave.craigslist.org/fod/4375355581.html

Original craigslist post:
 About craigslist mail:
 http://craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay
 Please flag unwanted messages (spam, scam, other):
 http://craigslist.org/mf/2d0eeed1bc4a3ab4927744568d9832d6a12fffe7.1

Hiding behind Craigslist list email...  You Ass hole... Look at this !!!! Wow over 100 users selling slots....   Fuck off Dickhead  !!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this: and then go fuck your self... 
    http://mohave.craigslist.org/search/?sort=rel&areaID=565&subAreaID=&query=igt&catAbb=sss
"Sell one game, two more shall take its place!"
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net

Offline Joeylc

• Topic Moderator
  • Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2014, 09:30:30 AM »
Hundreds of people are killed every day. I guess thats OK too right DUMBASS! I Hate Stupid ASSHOLES like YOU!

----- Original Message -----  From: craigslist 4375355581  To: 8e8f6caf19853d6fae2b2373d8dd3f9d@reply.craigslist.org  Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 8:52 AM Subject: [SPAM]Re: Slots, Pokers, Arcade, Darts & Game Room Supplys.
 On 3/15/2014 7:42 AM, MilllerTime wrote:

YOU CAN NOT SELL SLOT MACHINES ON CL'S STUPID READ THE RULES DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

About craigslist mail:
http://craigslist.org/mf/2d0eeed1bc4a3ab4927744568d9832d6a12fffe7.1

hide behind Craigslist list email...  Ass hole... Look at this !!!! Wow over 100 users selling slots....   Fuck off Dickhead  !!!!!!!!!!!!

look at this: and then go fuck your self...    http://mohave.craigslist.org/search/?sort=rel&areaID=565&subAreaID=&query=igt&catAbb=sss

About craigslist mail:
http://craigslist.org/mf/4a904ca9a6a27bac4e624f0689796bf97b987f60.1

About craigslist mail:
 http://craigslist.org/mf/31911ae932998078877b4f4f9e4676ef1b821b82.1
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• Topic Moderator
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2014, 09:40:04 AM »
I don't think this guy is a happy Camper...    :24: :24: :24: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :pos_computer: :bomb: :muted: :knockout:

Reminds me of the Ass-hole......  Grammar Nazi's...  dam trolls..................

I bet he is a Obummer........ Supporter how's that hope and change working out for you....  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

im done  :soapbox_3: :soapbox_3: :24: :24:

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• Topic Moderator
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 11:23:49 AM »
Looks like we have another unhappy camper....  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

And it's sad this time..........   If he would have just asked........ "like a lot of the others have With this move so far....  :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up:

:talktothehand: :talktothehand: And yes we posted the info about the move on the front page if the old forum for all to see..!!!!!!!!!  :talktothehand: :talktothehand:

We would have Given him a 3 month pass and promoted him to contributing member.

He did have a lot of good post and was willing to help others out..   
Just what we are looking for in a
contributing member...  :1:

:talktothehand: :cool_thumb_up: JUST a FYI:
to all Other NLG members......    C
ontributing member is a Requestable Group  :drool04: :drool04: :drool04:
Like we always say it's not all about the money. Helping out other NLG members goes a long long long
way.  :Professor: :Professor: :Professor:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Look in your profile and you will find a link... Under
Modify Profile.. Called Group Membership

You can Request Membership for.... 
Contributing NLG Member, Or Sr NLG Member,  For....... Free, Nada, Zip, Zilch.

We will review your past postings on the .net and .com site..... Look at your time registered,
Look to see if you have any past Warnings, Kudos, or Mod Comments. and make a decision from there.....

We mite not say Yes but then again we mite not say NO..  You never know.....  :yes: :yes:

As for the complaint about colorful language... You're right the swear filters are turned off on the site....
The way I see it  if you're not offending someone you're doing it wrong....

We are all adults here "well most of us are"
Buzz your excused you may leave the room...
   :24: :24: :24:

And on that note... 
"I may not agree with what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  :waving_flag:
no matter who you offend... Now On with the hate mail.....

You have just been sent a personal message by JMac on New Life Games LLC.
New Profile: http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=profile;u=213
Old Profile:  http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=profile;u=3432

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Please delete my account, I have no desire to become part of a clique where you obviously don't give a damn about your up and coming members. My contributions were helping others with info that I could help them with.

No swear filters, that is a real good example for the young folks that might happen by.  And the T shirt of the one idiot with 'fu-K) on it, not on my web site but I guess that is OK with you.  Says more about you than him!

FWIW, I have had a web site up for over 14 years and I would take a front row seat in Hell before I would ask my users to pay, in fact I have had to turn money down from a few of the more appreciative ones!  I am a cheap Scot, but not THAT cheap!

I did garner valuable info and friends from the old web site and for that I do thank you, but I sure as Hell did not like getting kicked to the curb when you brought the new site online, no mass email warning, nada, zilch, zip!!

DE JMac, AKA WD6BPF!

Oh, you might change the tag line to "Partially open to the public, enter with caution!"  :24: :24:

FWIW "For What It's Worth" If you don't like what we are serving up for Lunch, Then GTFO.....  :wave: :wave: :wave:
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 01:19:35 PM »
This fellow just hurt my feelings, he doesn't like my T Shirt !! Last year when I sent him some parts at no charge the T Shirt was OK.   :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head:  I wounder if I'll be able to sleep tonight ?

My Kids Mom use to tell them " If you don't like my rules, don't let the door hit you in the ASS "
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 10:15:10 AM »
This fellow just hurt my feelings, he doesn't like my T Shirt !! Last year when I sent him some parts at no charge the T Shirt was OK.   :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head:  I wounder if I'll be able to sleep tonight ?

My Kids Mom use to tell them " If you don't like my rules, don't let the door hit you in the ASS "

I LIKE your shirt Buzz! It's funny and it makes a GREAT point about a fundamental aspect of what makes a country survive...a common language. Am I allowed to say that anymore??? I wonder who I may have just offended?
  :usa_flag: Can I post this flag???
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 11:18:06 AM »
 :I_agree_1:
I want to have that shirt printed by the thousands, but written in every other language than English:
If they can't read the English version, they might be inclined to stick around :banghead:
Think of it as a "This means you!" statement.
 :waving_flag: :waving_flag: :waving_flag:

Offline reho33

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • reho33 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2014, 01:45:42 PM »
Love it! Thanks Joey and Buzz!!
** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**

Offline channelmaniac

• Surface mount soldering geek
  • Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Few things are better than fixing an old game...
    • Arcadecomponents.com - Looking for hard to find chips?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 11:09:23 AM »
There are plenty of other arcade forums out there that may or may not have a small section for slots and other "adult" level games. A couple of them are ruthless and will eat you alive if you are a n00b (pronounced "newbie") and JMac, you would really HATE those forums.

Contributing members are members that contribute to the site and as Joey said, it's not about the cash. Some members are on a fixed income, but come here to share their knowledge and experience and that is just as much of a contribution as is cash, and in many cases, even better as it makes for more knowledge to attract more new users to the site.

Hell, Joey was (and IS) awesome in letting me keep my repair logs on the forum. He even made me a section moderator to keep that area clean. I contributed knowledge that attracted users to the site and for all my hard work I was promoted to a global moderator and later given Admin privileges. I'm not just a donor or time and knowledge though. I also donate dollars to help with the site and do mine outside of the raffles and giveaways. Having my repair logs posted brings me business and donating to the forum upkeep and maintenance is the least I could do for that.

You may be on a fixed income, you may not like things here around donations, but it costs a lot of money to run a very large forum such as this. There are database costs, fees for the amount of data hosted, bandwidth fees, etc. and they all add up. The busier the forum the more the costs add up.

I'm VERY happy to see these new forums and am VERY appreciative of all the work put into getting them online. I have been swamped with the day job and not here much over the past few months, but this new forum has FAR better protection against spambots registering. I was one of a few folks that battled the spambots and we kept the old forum clean as a whistle. This new one requires MUCH less time in watching over all of that and for that, I'm ecstatic!

73 de Raymond
(I'm a ham too, but don't post my callsign online on the forums. General class working towards Extra.)
I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 02:22:50 PM »
Buzz, there's all different kinds of people out there. For the most part and vast majority of them, when they come here to look and it's free, then they register as a member and don't get charged I think they get the idea that this site is somehow supported by ads they never see or some rich people in the background that feel providing this for them is the next best thing to having sex. However they see it doesn't really matter, I think people who complain about being cut off because they don't want to donate should just be flat out ignored and their post with their complaint deleted. If we, as a community, ignored them then they would go away and we wouldn't have these issues. As a comparison, if everyone had ignored the articles about Kim Kardashian after she posted her sex tape then she would be nothing today and what a better world it would be because of it.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal