New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 7 segment display mismatch on a Tabasco Reel Touch?  (Read 12723 times)

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: 7 segment display mismatch on a Tabasco Reel Touch?
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2015, 05:37:32 PM »
Reel Touch are very picky about chips and Hard drive combinations. I have not had issues between 504 and enhanced as long as all the other crap matches.

Do you know if you are Bios 1(finger) or bios 2(energy star)? Mine is bios 2
What are your other combination of SB and Version chips being used?

This one is a head banger. battery voltage good?
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2015, 05:49:35 PM »
Well, If you cannot fix it David, Drop it off here and I will fix it for you By the hour x's any parts that may be needed. I have only had about 20 of these in the past, I Hate them, Why I got rid of them. Ok when they work but problamatic -always have been.  And that was 6-7 years ago when they were farily newer.

Offline br549autosales

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2015, 06:54:17 PM »
I don't understand the cobbled together part but I've been out of commission for some time due to my dad's brain cancer but I don't just come on here when I need something, I support the vendors on this site and contribute what I can with the small amount of knowledge I have. I haven't played my machines for almost 10 months now but am trying to get my game room set back up so I can, sorry if I've offended you Sizzler.

Offline br549autosales

• br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2015, 07:01:25 PM »
Back to the issue at hand, I tried another I/O card, the one on the far inside of the main door, and now it fires right up without the 7 seg mismatch error, only to have a new problem:

Not getting anything on the 3 displays on the right side nor am I able to use my multi denom touchpad, which I did set up on programming for all 4 denims, plus it's not lit up either. But at least the game is playing now, yay! Thanks for all the help guys. Now I don't know if this is the problem with the displays not shoring up now but, I only had the far interior I/O card from a standard deck 3 reel machine, would that affect the Tabasco since it's a 5 reel, 10 button deck?

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2015, 07:13:49 PM »
David, I did not mean to offend you.  Glad you are making progress with the game now. Have been dealing with many family issues and deaths in the family but I always chime in here and there-It's tough.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2015, 07:16:32 PM »
Try swapping the 2 cards on the door. I believe a 5 button deck card (801) can work in place of a 10 button deck card (802) if it's in the proper socket. If not, get another 802 card

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2015, 07:18:58 PM »
It's all good Barry, no harm. I'll try that next Cowboy, thanks

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2015, 11:49:36 PM »
Was just now playing the game and got to the store bonus round, problem is, all the selections on the screen were shaded and it would not let me choose the items, acting as if it's locked up on the bonus round and will not let you continue. I had a Frog Prince machine one tone that did the same thing, just locked up if you got to a bonus round and could not continue, any idea on how to resolve this new issue?

Thanks!

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2015, 05:28:18 AM »
Did you switch back to your origional SB, SG chip set?
A couple other possibilities would be the top box cpu cmos battery or something with the software/hardrive for the bonus game

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2015, 05:52:22 AM »
Im using SB000511 and SG000536 chips, which is what I originally had in the machine. I can also check the CMOS battery when I get home from work today too, thanks!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal