New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bucks ahoy DIG: verify error  (Read 3663 times)

Offline brianfink

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • brianfink New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bucks ahoy DIG: verify error
« on: September 30, 2015, 11:59:25 AM »
I just got my bucks ahoy working. I was getting RFA 20001 DIG: verify error and would keep going threw a reset loop. I tried a lot of different things but kept getting same results. Finally I tried the GME chips from a frog prince And I got past that point and I got a red screen telling me there was not enuf RAM. So I swapped out the memory cards and now it is fine. The machine has RFA 20001, ATA 20009, BGM 20038, SG 206, SB 476, VS 011GX0. I was wondering if a different SG like SG 239 goes threw all of that DIG crap that seems to have not let the top computer boot far enuf to tell me what was wrong.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bucks ahoy DIG: verify error
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 12:56:07 PM »
Really different than my Bucks.
Here is my set up.
Uses bios 2 (energy star)
RFA 20003, ATA20037, BGM 20267, SG 387, SB 526, VS011GX1
Takes about 9 minutes to boot but I have never gotten a DIG error.
The RAM is probably good that came out usually reinstalling them clears that error.
Hope this helps.
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline brianfink

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • brianfink New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 04:01:43 PM »
When I was trying to research the problem, I saw 2 different set ups one like yours, and one like mine except they had listed SG 239 instead of 206. Mine is also bios 2, 45 credit. Just wondering if anyone with a set up like mine, but with the SG 239 could tell me if there machine goes threw the DIG thing. The machine is working fine now bonus rounds and all, but still says verify error at one point during the DIG thing, then restarts and boots right up.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 05:58:55 AM »
Not sure about Reel Touch, but Vision machines have long BOOT time with NJ version chip(9min.). I use the 11GX1 and 9GX0 for around 2 minute boot. I see you are using 11GX1, maybe it's bad? I think the 11 shows $$$ amount in VFD and 9 just Good Luck
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 09:31:44 AM »
I will try that although I like seeing the dollar amount.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 09:54:24 AM »
There's other things that affect boot time. I've got a Bucks Ahoy that boots slower than a Denver Duck because the Bucks hard drive is preloaded with all the reel touch games and the Ducks hard drive only has the Ducks software

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 10:46:40 AM »
All my drives are multis and they do take longer. I think the slowest is Frog Prince. Also I have one top box that shows a 750 CPU instead of the normal 1000 CPU speed. Boot is longer but game play is not affected.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 10:54:43 AM »
As a side note, all GX1 version chips offer a split screen VFD display and all GX0 chips will only display the single line Good Luck message. The split screen is due to the multidenom capabilities of the GX1 chips. It's been mentioned in other posts about the NJ version chips being slow booters, but I don't recall there being any other jurisdiction chips causing that issue

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 04:10:59 PM »
I was just throwing the version chip out there. Like I said no experience with touch screen. Only machine I have with a hard drive is an Alpha. I hope it gets figured out.

the rockin elvis

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 04:36:04 PM »
No biggie, just putting the info out there so people who haven't seen it can be informed. The info is true for all S2000 platform games, it's not exclusive to reel touch. I've run games on single denom with the multidenom version chip just to get the split screen display. It helps on multiline games with dollar fractional betting

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2015, 04:41:31 PM »
I too prefer the split screen display.

the rockin elvis

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal