New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WTB: The Munsters topper plexi  (Read 8386 times)

Offline slotdoofus

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
WTB: The Munsters topper plexi
« on: December 12, 2016, 04:49:57 AM »
Wanted:

Topper plexi for The Munsters. Preferably this version...

Offline slotdoofus

• slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdoofus Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Re: WTB: The Munsters topper plexi
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 11:49:11 AM »
Bump...

Still looking for this.

Offline slotdoofus

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 12:38:17 PM »
Another bump

I'm still trying to find this.

Offline ianmcneil68

• Reputation Power: 48
  • ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 03:04:54 PM »
I am looking for this as well. I have an email into my rep to see if we can have some made. I'll update you once I find out. Ian
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:08:43 AM by ianmcneil68 »
My job keeps interfering with my hobbies.

Offline slotdoofus

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 03:15:37 PM »
Thanks a bunch Ian,

I'd take one...as long as the price isn't sky high. I'd like to find some new strips as well....3 reel, 5 line Vision machine.

Offline ianmcneil68

• ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 03:21:18 PM »
I may have to rally the NLG members in order to get the price down. That's IF they'll make them. I know that their "one off" strips are sky high. I'll keep in touch.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 05:07:24 PM »
Guy's, check out this post from a while back. A company like an orange has made these before so the artwork should be there. They ended up being 37.50 plus shipping

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=6685.msg36007#msg36007
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 06:23:26 PM by therockinelvis »
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline slotdoofus

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 05:20:26 PM »
I'd definitely take one at that price

Should we start another thread to see if we can get a group buy going?

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 05:24:41 PM »
Let's see if they are willing to make them before we get ahead of ourselves. If so, I will take care of everyhting. I'll keep in touch for sure.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 04:35:31 PM by ianmcneil68 »

Offline slotdoofus

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 05:28:29 PM »
Thanks again Ian...for taking this on.

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 05:31:53 PM »
I just hope they will come through. If they do, I will for sure! The rest will depend on how many members we can get to order one. That's what keeps the price down. We'll see what happens.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 04:29:45 PM by ianmcneil68 »

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 04:33:34 PM »
What I am gathering is that they have the art for the green version. If that's the case, all they can do is change it to purple. This would not get us the original purple version with the mansion in the background. The only way we could do that is if we had the original artwork (I think). I'll let you all know what I find out. Ian

Offline anjhurin

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • anjhurin New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 11:05:27 AM »
Count me in on this too. I need one for my Munsters game. Thanks!

-Gary-

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 12:00:09 PM »
OK, folks. Here is the mock up I was just sent. $37.50 is a pipe dream though. It seems the girl who gave that price was not supposed to and she is no longer with the company. I am waiting for a final price now. They would ship to my local rep, I would pick them up and ship them out to those on the list. Stand by for pricing...

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 12:17:32 PM »
I am not at home to look at my machine but I think the background behind "The Munsters" is green. I can have this changed if everyone agrees.

Offline slotdoofus

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2017, 12:49:21 PM »
On my machine, (belly glass) the background color behind the Munsters logo is green. The mansion looks like a black & White photo...similar to the old black & white TV series.

Offline anjhurin

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2017, 12:54:06 PM »
My glass is purple as well

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2017, 01:25:57 PM »
They had glass in Green and Purple. These are copies of the glass. The original Munsters Topper was Herman's Head like a penny
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 01:49:38 PM »
That's not what I meant. My glass is purple as well. I'm talking about directly behind the letters "The Munsters". Do you notice in the mock up I posted it is blue. On my glass at home it is green. Blood red letters with a green background.

Offline anjhurin

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 02:27:00 PM »
I see that now, mine is similar...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal