New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Chicagoland Show April 7-9, 2017  (Read 3155 times)

Offline mark1120

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • mark1120 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Chicagoland Show April 7-9, 2017
« on: March 30, 2017, 11:54:26 AM »
Are any vendors attending or selling at the upcoming show?  I've heard stories about all the transactions that used to take place in a nearby McDonalds parking lot.

http://www.chicagolandshow.com/

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Chicagoland Show April 7-9, 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 01:39:46 PM »
Yeah, there used to be quite a few NLG people that would meet and swap there.  I picked up a few machines and met some good people too when I was new to NLG.  Some are still around, others I haven't seen on here in awhile.  R273 and Tacman I know are still active here, but I don't know how many other still are.  Some may have changed usernames when NLG moved to the new board too.

I haven't been there in a long time and it's been awhile since I've seen anyone organize a get together.  Seems to me it really started fizzing out when Dansgames quit bringing machines there to sell.

Offline mark1120

• Reputation Power: 8
  • mark1120 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 07:47:30 AM »
Bump

Offline Dpalmi

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Dpalmi New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 08:38:20 AM »
I miss the transactions that used to take place in the nearby McDonalds!!

I still check in here from time to time, but not as much as I used to.  I will be out of town this weekend so I won't be able to attend this time.  I haven't been to the show in a couple years.  Has anyone gone recently?  Do they have many slots available at the show?  Seems like the McDonalds parking lot had the most slot activity last time I went...

Dan #2

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 03:58:52 PM »
Weren't people getting 'busted' that had newer (S+/S2000) machines for sale a year or two ago? I was told that from another member.

Tons of older machines there tho.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal