New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: credit and pay settings  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
credit and pay settings
« on: October 07, 2017, 01:49:45 PM »
I have an S+ here I would like to make some changes to maybe someone can guide me..... The DBA dont work so im stuck manually adding coins which is a pain. what I would like to do is set it up so all surplus coins added beyond the max bet of 5 adds up on the credit meter and also have all wins add up on the credit meter then dump from the hopper when the cash out button is pushed.... how can i do this ???

Thanks

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: credit and pay settings
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 01:57:01 PM »
Use SP1137 if it's compatible with your game type which you did not specify.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 02:57:09 PM »
We might be able to help you to get the bill validator working again if you can give us some more details about why you say it isn't working.  :propeller:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 03:18:58 PM »
machines a 5x pay 5 credit max .... model on tag says 96400300
bill unit comes on and cycles when unots powered up but its not smooth sounding as it cycles, I had the head out nothing is blocking  transport area or stacking potion i could see. gears and rollers on head turn smooth..... when games on and a bill is introduced to it it dont even attempt to accept it

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »
The SP1137 will work for the type 0 machine (which is what you have) to allow more credits for the coins inserted. You may just need to use a Set 15 to enable the bill validator for the SP731.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 06:36:04 AM by Shaggy »
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 04:56:25 PM »
im having a hard time navigating that menu.... im not clear on what i am seeing on the displays as i go through it......... can someone make that more clear please ??

Thanks

Offline Crash0

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Crash0 New User barely matters.Crash0 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 06:24:23 PM »
A couple of things right off the bat looking at the PSR. for the bill validator, looks like you need to make sure country code is correct. you will need #37. if not you will need a set chip other than set 015. You need a set086 for that chip.

SP1137 Type 0,1,4,5,12,0/14 (Tournament), ID023, SET086, $0.01/0.02, (Supports Montana-style "Semi Euro credit" (setting 5) or Tokenization (setting 7).), 9 paylines - SAS ECT

If you don't want to bother with bills, make sure no tournament options are enabled and you will be able to set tolkenization of coins. (Example 1 coin for 99 credits)
AD/HD Highwa....Oh hey look squirrel!!

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 06:31:26 PM »
A couple of things right off the bat looking at the PSR. for the bill validator, looks like you need to make sure country code is correct. you will need #37. if not you will need a set chip other than set 015. You need a set086 for that chip.

SP1137 Type 0,1,4,5,12,0/14 (Tournament), ID023, SET086, $0.01/0.02, (Supports Montana-style "Semi Euro credit" (setting 5) or Tokenization (setting 7).), 9 paylines - SAS ECT

If you don't want to bother with bills, make sure no tournament options are enabled and you will be able to set tolkenization of coins. (Example 1 coin for 99 credits)

From how I read it press test button to scroll though menus 0-3 use key to go through pages of those menus and buttons to change values ........ when I'm in 0 mode and hit key switch I can't get past 3 I must be doing something wrong ...... when I got this machine batt was dead so most likely it lost the settings for the dba.. what am I doing wrong trying to scroll through them??? Where does it show what page I am on ?? Which display ?? Win ,credit ,played ??

Thx

Offline Crash0

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 06:39:27 PM »
I'm reading through psr now. usually it's press test button 3x to get to zero group menu. From there you use the jackpot reset, and spin button to navigate and change settings

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 06:48:20 PM »
I'll try that quick hang tite

Offline Crash0

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 06:49:53 PM »
Credits played should be group 0, Winner paid should be page, and credits should show what setting is selected, and where you can make changes with spin button.

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 06:52:42 PM »
Instead of going to page 17 it goes from 16 to reading
1111 0000 then to
5.  2
6.  1
7.  1
8.   1.  Ect

Offline Crash0

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 06:54:12 PM »
Once in group zero, use jackpot key to advance through group, do not use test button until done

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 07:02:03 PM »
That's what I did

Offline Crash0

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 07:08:22 PM »
Ok, I think I have a similar chip, I'll go look to be sure

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 07:14:08 PM »
Bell was ringing on every win that  part of the manual was correct...... I now got it to add up wins in credit meter, can't get it to add surplus coins to it though if you add more than max bet it kicks them back after the reel spin, need to fix that and enable the dba and I'm good to go... that's where I am to this point

Offline Crash0

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2017, 07:24:34 PM »
Ok press test button 2x then use jackpot key to get through group zero

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 07:33:24 PM »
2x starts with 6 and 3 blinking then gives me 00 through 09 on win paid display and repeats

Offline Crash0

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2017, 07:41:51 PM »
Ok chip I have is 1311, a bit newer. 1x maybe?

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2017, 07:46:20 PM »
Ok chip I have is 1311, a bit newer. 1x maybe?
What table or setting changes it to allow credit intake beyond max bet ? If the dba ends up being bad I can at least load it up with credits

I have the manual here for the 1137...... if someone has a chip ??
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 06:16:29 AM by Shaggy »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal