New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Seeking IGT S2000 Reel strips for White Ice (Backlit)  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Caliwebman

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Caliwebman New User has no influence.
    • Spiritual Evolution
Seeking IGT S2000 Reel strips for White Ice (Backlit)
« on: January 31, 2018, 09:33:41 PM »
Wondering if anyone has for sale, or can direct me to the sale of some S2000 Reel strips for White Ice (Backlit). Please see pic attached for details. Also, im wondering about the lines external to the glass on these machines, the 5 line pay lines that wear out and eventually wear off the machine. Does anyone even put these back on and if so how much do they cost and is the process easy? I noticed all the stars are gone on my RWB S2000 too from people likely just cleaning the glass. Can we also buy more stars?

Thanks,

Scott

p.s. May have to include pic a little later

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Seeking IGT S2000 Reel strips for White Ice (Backlit)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 08:14:50 AM »
Scott,  I probably have a brand new set of White Ice backlit strips.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 09:00:15 AM »
Jim, I have been trying to PM you for parts but to no avail. Wondering if you might be on vacation or if not would it be better to call you?

Scott

p.s. I also need the wire connector for BV for white ice as seen in pic I am attaching.... as well as the 15 ballast. Got these?

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 12:03:12 PM »
Scott,  yes I was on vacation.( Las Vegas)  and heading back out again this week. (Caribbean)  warm  80 degrees. 

I have all your parts,  let me know when you want me to send them, from you pm it sounded as if you wanted to wait until you finished your list and then ship it all to save on shipping,

and you can always call,  even on vacation and out of the country I will answer.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 02:22:37 AM »
OMG, so sorry Jim, disregard my last PM I just sent.... dup! Ok, will call you uo to get this thing finalized likely tomorrow..... eer since its 1am later today.

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 12:24:32 AM »
Jim, please excuse my delay in getting back to this white ice machine and all. I received the strips that I purchased from you and just now got around to tr and place them in the machine. I noticed that the pre-existing strips all had a different product # to them and the sequence of the bars, cherries and 2x 4x elements are not at all in the same order of each other strips, where as the strips you sent me are all the same product # and in fact none of them even remotely match the order of those found on the older strips. Needless to say, I placed the new strips on the machine, fired 'er up and nothing was in sync at all. Is there a certain spot I must align these new strips to o the wheels or am I SOOL? outta luck? Please advise if anyone else knows a trick on how to align strips on a 3 reel S2000 enhanced White Ice machine. oh, and p.s. I have no sound on the machine even though all sound settings sre correct.q

Thanks!
Scott

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 06:48:16 AM »
post a picture of the strips from your machine.  are you sure the SB chip is the correct chip in your machine?

Jim

Signature:

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 10:15:20 AM »
get the numbers off the strips in the machine, will check to see if I have those for a 3 reel, nine line game, the strips I sent you were for a single line 3 reel game.

Jim   

Signature:

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 01:45:57 PM »
Jim, well that makes a little better sense, but I thought that you asked to see the machine way back b4 I ordered the strips and I posted a pic of the machine for you no? Anyhow, here is the #1 reel on the pic attached below and as you can see its a 92003800 that goes on reel#1.... on reel #2 will be a 92003900 ... and on reel #3 a 92004000. Make sense?
Also, now that I lost my original spot on where the original strips go on the reel how might I re-align them in the correct spots?

Thanks!
Scott

get the numbers off the strips in the machine, will check to see if I have those for a 3 reel, nine line game, the strips I sent you were for a single line 3 reel game.

Jim   
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:38:41 PM by rokgpsman »

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 10:33:39 AM »
Scott,  no you never did post a picture of the machine, so I thought it was a single line ,3 reel.  I'll look tonight to see if I have those strips. as for the alignment, it's pretty simple,  each strip has two cutouts on it, one on opposite sides of the strip,  the reel basket also has two two plastic position holders the same size as the cutouts positioned on each side of the reel basket, they are not visible as you look at the reel basket, however there is a raised piece of plastic at the spot where these are located, run your finger around the outside of the basket and you will feel that point, then you can look closely and actually see the area where the reel strip fits into. now its just a matter of putting the cutout in the inner basket on both sides and feed it around the reel until you reach the end. takes a little effort to do this but once you get the hang of it , it goes pretty quick. sometimes at the end when the two ends of the strip meet you have to use you finger nail to seat the strip into the track to get it to lay flat, sometimes you have to use double sided tape to accomplish this.

Jim

Signature:

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 07:28:36 PM »
found these strips, the numbers match the numbers you posted,  the tag on them identified them as 5 line??  let me know if these match yours.      Jim

Signature:

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2018, 10:22:21 PM »
yes sir, those are the ones!!!

How shall we proceed?Scott

found these strips, the numbers match the numbers you posted,  the tag on them identified them as 5 line??  let me know if these match yours.      Jim

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2018, 09:01:40 AM »
Scott,  I'll pack them up and ship them out to you!  sent you a pm.

Jim

Signature:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal