New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: COMPLETE YOUR THREADS. SOLD SAY SO. suggested fix work,or not. dont be a twat  (Read 9015 times)

Offline Denny

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Denny New User barely matters.Denny New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • www.designhse.wix.com/designhouse
Hey, you think that's a rant.  You should see the one on "Profiles".  We've been after people forever to fill them out.  Like "Location" ?? guess they're hiding from the law, or "Mail"  we get "Hidden" alot and "about Me"  I'll write this later, yeah right,  years later still no answer.  Well, guess people want to keep their privacy so that's OK.  Well, Sizzler and Shaggy, I guess our "language" was just too nice.   :Crazy: :24:

Offline Shaggy

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Give 'em Hell Denny.  :applause:
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Krusher

• Jack of all trades
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Krusher New User has no influence.
  • Insert Personal text here.
You know what's funny about that.
I haven't been able to find the full profile edit link.
I'll write something later is a funny default.
This interface for the forum is new to me and I usually
Think of myself as geeky computer savvy.
But I haven't found that full profile edit option lol..
Got a URL?

Hey, you think that's a rant.  You should see the one on "Profiles".  We've been after people forever to fill them out.  Like "Location" ?? guess they're hiding from the law, or "Mail"  we get "Hidden" alot and "about Me"  I'll write this later, yeah right,  years later still no answer.  Well, guess people want to keep their privacy so that's OK.  Well, Sizzler and Shaggy, I guess our "language" was just too nice.   :Crazy: :24:
looking for IGI cds and eproms. Bally EVO discs and eproms as well

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
Go to your personal profile page and there is a header on the left side that says modify profile. Everything you need is a subtopic under that

Offline stormrider

• Sr NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • stormrider New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hey Sizz....
I'm still around  :wave: went on a long fishing trip
even though I don't fish  :Tongue_Out: ....avatar fixed

Really though it's more of life events than anything
like deaths in the family,divorce and having a teenage daughter.
The older you get the more the sheet hits the fan I guess... :yes:

I have plenty on irons in the fire lets just say
other than my slot hobby which I still enjoy.

Oh as far as this rant topic,this has been going on for years
even on the old site, same ol sheet people never post back
what the fix was or a simple thanks or better yet credit given
to the original poster while someone else is given/takes the credit.
I guess my biggest beef would be the lack of people using the SEARCH first
before posting the same ? which has been answered here and the old site
which is a wealth of information....

Yes the How-to guides and Faq's are great but people
still breeze on by them anyway and it's always going to be that way
no sense in pulling your hair out over it.

I could go on and on but my dinner is burning
or maybe that's my soldering iron behind me  :propeller:

Peace all

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
I respect that.  Same issues here, My Grandmother passed a month ago (90), I have three kids-26,15 and 12 and have my plate full.  I don't mind doing some rant and rave at times as it relieves stress- :Tongue_Out: .  I do like to help folks if I can and have knowlege of their problems.  This is my 2nd Family here when I am able to come here.  Yes, Sometimes it may be 12,1 at night etc-And may have had to much Grog--- :duh: :Tongue_Out: . -- :cool_thumb_up: -- :nlg-logo: .

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
I agree. Ive trolled through here and have seen plenty of dead, unanswerd threads but ive seen just as many that WERE answered and the (usually newbie) member never responded to the help.
I took the time a few months ago to look at most of my old posts, clean them up, and in some cases, retitle the topic to help anyone else who may have the same problem.
I think we should have a NLG "Clean-up" day where each member does the same and maybe each moderator can nip some of obvious dead threads.
We can have a virtal BBQ!
 :frosty_beer: :drinking_wine: :flip_pancake:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Everybody is right here but we need to think about the op's from their point of view. These people are new to the site and don't understand that we are a community together. They need help, we give help....that's what it's all about. They don't always understand the "protocol" for getting help for free. I am as guilty as anyone. Buzz(RIP), Roz, Tim, Rich, Jim, Jim, you get the idea, have all helped me time and time again. And I know I can't thank each and everyone of you enough. When I got on here I didn't know SHIT, about slot machines. It was the first site of this kind I had ever been on. And it was a little intimidating. I posted in the wrong places etc. like they all do. I didn't know how to find anything. You people put up with my dumb questions and ignorance without as much as a (audible) sigh. Rich told me the other day when I was helping someone, "If you feel frustrated, imagine how they feel." Wow that really hit home. I know I've sent the "Thanks in advance" line myself and it isn't as good as a Thank You. But Thank You to everyone who has helped me and I will try (as I hope all the new members will) to mention those who will help me in the future. My wife says I am beyond help but she is actually the boss so.....Yes Dear.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Good post- I will throw you a couple scooby-snacks--- :Tongue_Out: .

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
Rooby Doo! This is actually a nickname my son gave me 35 years ago. He was Scooby and I was Shaggy. I have the tattoo to prove it.  :propeller:

Offline Denny

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Denny New User barely matters.Denny New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • www.designhse.wix.com/designhouse
Hey Shaggy,  hope that tattoo isn't on your "Rooby Doo"  :24:  You could come to the "Pottstown Get Together"  :dancing_2: and show everybody  :Crazy:  :rotfl:

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
If it was, unfortunately it would just read RO now!   :duh: :24:   Oops my bad I guess that would be SY (sigh)  Need more coffee.  :yes:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:55:42 PM by Shaggy »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal