New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Main Door Locks Needed  (Read 3999 times)

Offline SupremeBean

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SupremeBean New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Main Door Locks Needed
« on: November 17, 2015, 11:50:40 AM »
Hey I have two Konami Advantage Plus machines that I need to get door locks for, And I found a lot of them on Spin Inc but I don't know how to tell which Lock and Key and Cam I need to make it work right. Does anyone have any Idea which ones I would need off their site to be able to lock the main door and the smaller door built into the main door closed?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Main Door Locks Needed
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 12:16:33 PM »
This might help, not sure.

You can download the Konami manual from the NLG library, look at the chapter on setting up the machine, it mentions info about the various locks, starting around page 2-9.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=4120
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline SupremeBean

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 12:22:50 PM »
This might help, not sure.

You can download the Konami manual from the NLG library, look at the chapter on setting up the machine, it mentions info about the various locks, starting around page 2-9.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=4120

That is awesome. Thank you so much. I just got started in slots thanks to MustangJeep, So I am definitely new to all of this and did not even know NLG had a Library. Thats great.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 01:22:51 PM »
That is awesome. Thank you so much. I just got started in slots thanks to MustangJeep, So I am definitely new to all of this and did not even know NLG had a Library. Thats great.

Ha! So he's the reason you caught this slot-virus!    :garfield:

He posted a video for new Konami owners here:
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=7760.0

And when you get a chance it would likely be beneficial for you to read the various discussions about Konami machines. You'll learn tips about settings, care and maintenance, etc. The Konami forum is here:
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?board=69.0

Spin Inc has a lot of parts, there are other places too that have door locks and cams, like Rudy's Deals and the vendors listed on NLG home page.
http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=56

Glad to see you here, enjoy your machine & the hobby.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:38:43 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline SupremeBean

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 05:00:58 PM »

Ha! So he's the reason you caught this slot-virus!    :garfield:

He posted a video for new Konami owners here:
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=7760.0

And when you get a chance it would likely be beneficial for you to read the various discussions about Konami machines. You'll learn tips about settings, care and maintenance, etc. The Konami forum is here:
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?board=69.0

Spin Inc has a lot of parts, there are other places too that have door locks and cams, like Rudy's Deals and the vendors listed on NLG home page.
http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=56

Glad to see you here, enjoy your machine & the hobby.

Thanks for all the resources, I appreciate it. I have watched all of his videos and spent quite a few hours in person learning with him too. Super cool guy. I am going to post my videos as I learn how to do things on these machines on YouTube as well under the Chanel name Supreme Slots because there is like no videos out there for Konami's, So I will try to help people out with what I learn about them as more of them hit the market.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 05:22:37 PM »
....... I am going to post my videos as I learn how to do things on these machines on YouTube as well under the Chanel name Supreme Slots because there is like no videos out there for Konami's, So I will try to help people out with what I learn about them as more of them hit the market.

That is a good idea to share what you know and that you will learn as you go forward with this, will help others. There is always a need for more info out there, especially on the machines that are several years old and the number of resources for them is smaller.

Offline SupremeBean

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 05:28:12 PM »
....... I am going to post my videos as I learn how to do things on these machines on YouTube as well under the Chanel name Supreme Slots because there is like no videos out there for Konami's, So I will try to help people out with what I learn about them as more of them hit the market.

That is a good idea to share what you know and that you will learn as you go forward with this, will help others. There is always a need for more info out there, especially on the machines that are several years old and the number of resources for them is smaller.

Yeah I figured out that is really important from beginning, If it was not for Mustangjeep I would feel really hesitant to pop one of these open and start messing with stuff, But he gave me all the knowledge I need to start playing round with stuff. I have learned the machines quite well already. Currently working on making the TITO system work in these machines
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 08:15:18 PM by SupremeBean »

Offline MarshChirshti

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • MarshChirshti New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2021, 05:35:23 AM »
I called a locksmith to replace these door locks and they have installed the locks exactly the same as the new ones.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal