New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Door Codes  (Read 9472 times)

Offline hoffjer

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • hoffjer New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Door Codes
« on: January 19, 2016, 02:27:13 PM »
Is there a list of door codes for the Alpha M9000? If so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could share it. My machine currently shows the "Open Door B" error code and I do not know what door/switch that code belongs to. Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 09:22:50 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Door Codes
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 02:34:18 PM »
B on most machines is for the bill acceptor.

Offline hoffjer

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 03:09:06 PM »
Ok, that was my first thought when I saw the code. Everything around the bill validator looks good and shut though. Perhaps a switch went bad or a wire came loose?

Offline hoffjer

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 03:31:44 PM »
I am still stuck with this code. The cash box door is completely shut and I can hear the switch activating. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 04:45:12 PM »
B = Belly door????
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline hoffjer

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 04:12:03 PM »
How do I check if the switches are bad on the belly door (I'm assuming that is the lower door)? Is there a way to bypass the switch?

Offline hoffjer

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 09:16:41 PM »
Bump on this topic. I'm still unable to use this machine because of the "Open Door B" code. Sad times for me.

Offline FireballJackpot

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 122
  • FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 01:00:48 AM »

Here you go:

OPEN DOOR t Message
Multiple letters may display,
indicating additional open doors:

M (Main Door),
L (Logic Door),
S (Stacker Door),
V (Bill Validator Door),
B (Belly Door),
D (Drop Door),
C (Middle Door),
U (Upper Door),
d (Deck Access Door),
s (Spare Door),
t (Bonus Topbox Door).

NOTE: If you ever troubleshoot a Cinevision interlock issue, Cinevisions have two front doors you'll want to check. The obvious "big" door you open to gain access to the backplane board and power outlets, etc. There is an interlock at the BOTTOM cover too (Player tracking and cabling compartment cover)....It's the cover by your FEET - right above/near the big round "B" graphic on the base of the machine with the blue LEDs shinning over it (If your Cinevision didn't have a chair adapter plate installed).

The above location chart is from an Alpha2, thus your M9000 won't have "all" of them (they are jumpered at the Molex plug), but the Bally Code is the same for older A1's.

This is general reference for ALL Bally Alphas, new and old.....

Hope this helps!      :nerd:

Offline FireballJackpot

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 122
  • FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 01:13:34 AM »
Oh, FYI: "Belly Door" is the door where your oval graphic is displayed. PULL on the lever on the right side of your door to make the Belly Door open towards you. (Watch it! - The Non "Shock Absorber" style will slam down on you). Interlock switch is in the upper left corner.

To by-pass any interlock switch, just connect the two wires together and tape them up (And solder, if you can). I would leave the "glass window reel door" interlock switch active on a mechanical reel door - you don't want those reels to start spinning while your hands are inside the machine!  :no:

The ONLY interlock you MUST have operate is "M". If "M" is "closed" all the time, your white program switch on the engine will NOT operate and you won't be able to set up a game or enter "program" mode.

Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 09:33:14 AM by FireballJackpot »

Offline Littleman

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Littleman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 09:14:59 PM »
Getting an LM showing up on my screen.  Where is the logic door and the main door located?

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 11:12:57 PM »
Logic is inside the MPU.  There are two switches that are in-line.  Most people just remove the wire and put a jumper in the switch.  One switch is to the left where the key goes to lock the mpu to the cabinet, the other one is to the left of the little door where the cf cards go (it is inside).

The main door switch is on the bottom left part of the cabinet, and also middle door top right.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Irish2020

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Irish2020 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 04:46:17 PM »
Quick question.  Alpha 2 V32.  I keep getting the door open U randomly.  This happens when the game sits idol for awhile.  I can't figure out which door thins since nothing is open.  It must be a short in the wire.  Any Ideas??

Offline RVC

• Reputation Power: 3
  • RVC New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2018, 08:21:05 PM »
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 04:37:01 PM by RVC »

Offline Irish2020

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Irish2020 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2018, 12:01:10 PM »

Thanks for the help with the "U" door issue.  I looked on the backplane and can't find a battery.  Can you point me in the right direction?  Will I be able to just take the old one off and replace it with a new one?  Sorry for all the questions.  I have never messed with the backplane in the past.

Thanks for your help.

It's the backplane battery, just change it

Offline RVC

• Reputation Power: 3
  • RVC New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2018, 05:37:06 PM »
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 04:37:22 PM by RVC »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal