New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WTS Bally EM reels  (Read 2801 times)

Offline markb7605

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
WTS Bally EM reels
« on: February 08, 2017, 02:50:54 PM »
I have for sale a great set of reels for bally em machines make offer.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 01:56:43 PM by markb7605 »
Thank You
  Mark

Offline zinda

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • zinda New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: WTS Bally EM reels
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 11:34:24 AM »
 iI'm interested in these I need them for a model 700 series machine the circumference of mine are 26-1/4" around that's about 8-3/8" across in diameter.

I don't need the reel tape shaft or plates just the reels but will accept the entire bunch if you are not willing to just sell the reels. I've been looking on eBay and usually there are some available but so far this week I haven't seen any, I will pay $30 for the reels shipped. That seems to be the going price on eBay for both used and new reproductions. Since the plates match the tapes I wouldn't be able to use them and would be best to keep them together.

Let me know if this sounds good to you I can pay with pay pal immediately.
Thanks Robert

I'm in Peoria AZ 85345

Offline markb7605

• markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 11:58:48 AM »
pm sent
Thank You
  Mark

Offline zinda

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 04:04:04 PM »
Thanks for the quick shipping, they are going to work out perfectly! Nice and true plus they are good spinners. I really needed to get these to finish it up right. i will need to paint the edges black to match the theme. I may look for some fluorescent tape or maybe even just use some black electrical tape to provide a smooth look even over the crimped areas.

I loaded my strips and they look great, I will post pictures of the entire machine once it's completed. Still trying to figure out what's wrong, I have solved 1 problem but then have another. At least now it's just not paying out at all unless it's a SirPrize jackpot so that makes it much simpler. I took a break once I put it all back together and found it had no payout, figured I'd go at it again tonight, this should be a very simple fix now. I think my Beau plugs are getting worn and some connections are loose and pushing out the back as well as 2 pushing inside the reels. I moved the wires to new solid pins and along the way I documented all wires and found a few that are not being used as well. Looked up what they were for and found them to be unused on my version as it is right now. Removed all wires and stripped fresh ends and soldered them back on with shrink wrap on each post, this should make for a problem free machine for quite some time. I really should replace those beau plugs, I have a set of extra large, 30 pin plugs which won't fit unless I modify the openings. Do you have any extras to sell? It looks like I need a set of 24 pin. I have a set now but I'm using them on my service extension cables and don't want to tear them apart since they took forever to make them. I just might use them if I have too. For now I'll be OK and just keep my eyes open for a set. Maybe someone would trade me a set of 24 pin for my 30 pins?

Thanks again,
Robert

Offline zinda

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 03:58:40 PM »
you wouldn't happen to have a few reel wiper boards you could sell, i need 2 boards, broke the top corner on 2 of them. still work but need to be replaced. I can wait if you don't.

Offline markb7605

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 04:04:36 PM »
yes i do
Thank You
  Mark

Offline zinda

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 09:32:58 PM »
That's good news you want to sell 2 of them? while I was putting the final last tweaks on my machine I had a chain reaction with 5 or 6 golf bags each had full sets of clubs, the line started at my garage door and went along the wall to the back. I had my reels on a large speaker while I was making a new switch stack to get the end of spin pulse to my sirprize unit before the reels stopped spinning to prevent partial payouts if the Sir Prize JP was hit before the unit steps to end the sirprize feature payouts. I was carrying something that caught the last bag and tipped it over, then 1 at a time they hit each in the row until the last bag tipped and caught the locking arms and pushed it off the speaker onto the concrete right on the wiper boards breaking 2 of them 1 in half and the corner of the other.

I stood in disbelief watching it happen with no way to stop it, I never would have considered it to go all the way down the line, let alone possibly end up catching the arm.

Tell me what you'll need for them and I'll get you the cash.

Sorry about my delayed response I've been busy trying to catch up on some shipping myself.

Thanks again for the great service!

Offline markb7605

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 10:04:10 PM »
if your box is still full email me bigelow9285@hotmail.com
Thank You
  Mark

Offline zinda

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 10:24:25 PM »
did you get me emails with my address? I made payment right when i said I would to your pay pal account. I saw another response sent to my email but when i clicked the link it showed nothing.

Offline markb7605

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2017, 10:33:00 PM »
iv emailed you like 15 times and never get any thing back it was sent on the 15th i sent you the tracking the usps is bs here ill let everyone view tracking to show the bs 9405 5096 9993 7416 1246 72 i even sent u a pic of the shipping
Thank You
  Mark

Offline markb7605

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2017, 10:37:13 PM »
did you get my message
Thank You
  Mark

Offline markb7605

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2017, 10:45:15 PM »
you sent money on 3/12/17 u didn't send me your address till 3/15/17 that's when i shipped i cant control USPS it was ship small flat rate box so it wouldn't get damaged
Thank You
  Mark

Offline zinda

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 11:00:33 PM »
Don't worry I'm not in a rush, the machine still works like it is, I was just checking to make sure that you got the address and the payment, I forgot about it for a while because I have a lot going on right now myself, I'm shipping large items everyday and I pack up 2 or 3 every day after I do a test and record that test to burn to a disc to send along with so I'm busy just trying to stay ahead on my own shipping. I finally was able to get some large printing photo paper sheets so i can finally do my upper glass and belly glass as well as my finalized reel strips that I've printed about 30 sets of so far. It's getting close to 100 degrees here already and I need to get this finished before summer hits. I'm not going to spend much time in the garage this year.

I appreciate all you have done and don't think I'm not grateful, I wasn't trying to pressure you i just wanted to make sure you had everything you needed while I had the time to check. I think about stuff but when i go to check on it I run across something that I need to look into closer and find it needs my immediate attention and I'm easily sidetracked with constant ebay problems and questions. So I try to do things while they are in my mind.
thanks again,
Robert

Offline zinda

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 04:37:07 PM »
I just wanted to say thanks again, everything worked out great! you have been so helpful on getting this one finished up, 3 months of work finally comes to an end.

Offline markb7605

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2017, 01:05:12 PM »
Your welcome glad I could help
Thank You
  Mark

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal