New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Acres Gaming - Keypad board  (Read 5425 times)

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Acres Gaming - Keypad board
« on: April 11, 2015, 03:50:12 PM »
I know this might be a long shot, but have any of you came across any Acres Gaming parts? I'm looking for the KeyPad Board (buttons are 0-9, NO, OK), Acres P/N 090/0122-02 (Rev. A).

Thanks in advance!

Roslyn  :propeller:
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Acres Gaming - Keypad board
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 06:17:28 PM »
Is this it? Doesn't look like it is carried as an online order item, there's a note saying to contact them for one. Maybe they have or can get them when needed. 

http://na.suzohapp.com/gaming_products/certified_reconditioned_products/0900122-02-ASIS
"This item is not able to be ordered via our website.
Contact our sales team at 847-593-6130."

Plus, there's someone selling an Acres Gaming board on ebay, they might have other Acres Gaming parts or have a machine that's been parted out and still have the keypad or tracking panel, could try contacting the seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acres-Gaming-Bonus-Engine-II-control-board-p-n-740-0158-00-Slots-Gaming-/400895954000?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d5742cc50

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:36:20 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 09:14:24 PM »
That's the one (at Suzo-Happ). I've worked with them before on "unavailable" items, and it can take months. I may have to try them anyway.

I searched eBay and could find anyone selling any Acres parts! Thanks for the info!

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 09:27:21 PM »
These folks also say that have Acres Gaming parts, although I didn't see any keypads:

http://www.nevadagamingpartners.net/MachineParts

http://slotmachinepartsstore.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=24

From what I read Acres Gaming was bought by IGT back in 2003 (for $130 million) and assumed support for the Acres customer base, some of their player tracking panels parts were still distributed with the name "IGT/Acres Gaming" for a while. Would your IGT rep be able to see if IGT had any of these keypads anywhere in their parts network for customer support? But that support may have expired, you would know IGT support better than I would. Any chance they could help out?
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 09:32:00 AM »
I will see what I can find out on the IGT path, but its doubtful. In true IGT style, Im willing to bet that "support" statement was only for PR, and there is really not much in the way of support offered.

I couldn't find anyone that had much as far as parts either. I knew this would probably be a wild goose chase...thanks so much for your help!

Offline GGRA Noah

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GGRA Noah New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 06:57:17 AM »
i may have this board your looking for i removed all the bonus mess from cabinet now can't get slot to work displays reads ok   then no data ill send you a pic

Offline GGRA Noah

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GGRA Noah New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 07:18:36 AM »
send me an email ill send you the pics email is nellison@ippg.com

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal