New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Had to share this F1 fans  (Read 5865 times)

Offline chuck300x11

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • chuck300x11 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Had to share this F1 fans
« on: October 07, 2016, 06:08:29 PM »
I recently found an ad on eBay for software that changes your F1 from coin in coin out to a credit machine. Not only does it do that, it makes the hold buttons push on push off. No more cancel button to change held cards.
The cancel button becomes a cash out button if you want to pay off the credits accumulated. The deal button becomes a max bet button and plays the 5 coin max drawing from the credits.
I just installed it tonight and it makes the game much more enjoyable.
See the picture to see credits accumulated.
By the way, I have an 8 button deck. This software is made for it.

Offline oldgeiser1

• oldgeiser1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Had to share this F1 fans
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 06:23:02 PM »
Chuck,
Well it makes me happy that you are enjoying it, I told you it made the game more fun. 
I used to just look at my F1 and seldom played it because it only paid two pair, now it is
on and played every day.  I ran the ad twice and you are the only one that bought a set,
which surprised me, maybe I should run it again.  I have several more sets but I guess F1
owners aren't really looking/expecting to find anything new.
Jim

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 06:43:55 PM »
Guys I have an old 1980 Games of Nevada poker machine that looks just like this with buttons that work the same. Mine is coin in and coin out still but pays quite often. It's set to pay 400 but when playing 10 the most you can get is 250. This is my favorite machine to play. I'm glad to see these look so much similar. It's 36 years old and I hope it lasts forever. Thanks for the screen shot. BTW I wish I was 36 years old. ;)

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline oldgeiser1

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 07:36:15 PM »
Chuck, look what I found on EBay, $6 shipped, good bye cancel button.
He has more if you are interested.
He also wanted to trade all of his NOS buttons, 80 total, for one set of conversion
software, I declined, maybe I should reconsider.

Offline chuck300x11

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 05:24:48 PM »
I'd be afraid I would break the button trying to change it out

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 05:52:33 PM »
Hmmm I have a F1 that IS credit and has the cash out button and the push off/on hold buttons. Far as I know it's never been modified.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline chuck300x11

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 06:02:53 PM »
You must have the 9 button deck
I have an 8 button deck with a cancel button

Offline oldgeiser1

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 08:06:01 PM »
Can't be that hard to change the button Chuck.
I'll let you know how it comes out.

Shortstacker the software we are talking about is dated Dec 1988,
it's 9-6 and pays pretty well, at least I find it to be fun, better than
coin in coin out, I think Chuck will agree, he had 8-5 before converting.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 05:24:50 PM »
Geiser:

That software sounds great!  I sold and older version because it needed just what you have provided. 

Chuck.  Changing the buttons can be a pain but I rigged up a trick and posted it on the old forum.  You will have all of the 8 buttons switched out in under 5 minutes.

Ra

Offline oldgeiser1

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 05:59:07 PM »
Ra

I wish you could post that here as I can't get to the old forum, could use that info.

The software is great and I have several sets.  Listed on EBay but there was no interest,
Chuck bought the only set sold.  I found some other software that allows you to bet 100
credits/coins and I had it up over 3,000 credits so I am assuming the max is 4,000.  Documented
the sets I found on this posting:  http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=12752.0

Geiser

Offline oldgeiser1

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 06:06:30 PM »
I found the posting.  Now I will have to go to the store, no fishing equipment.
Nice trick.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 06:22:52 PM »
I am glad that you found it.  Works like a charm.  Lite 10 pound test line or less will do.  No taking off of the panel.  Keep me posted and let me know how you make out.  I hope that my tip is helpful to you.

Ra

Offline oldgeiser1

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2016, 02:41:26 PM »
Still haven't made it to the gettin' place for fishing line, hopefully this weekend.

I have the F1 software listed on EBay, so if anyone knows somebody that knows a guy that has a friend that has a neighbor that has a boring old F1 that they never play, please pass the word.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 05:30:17 PM »
I absolutely will spread the word.

Ra

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2016, 05:34:21 AM »
Geiser:

I looked online for the IGT deck buttons and your software.  I did not see either.  Please PM me when you have a chance.  I am interested in learning more about both.

Ra

Offline oldgeiser1

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2016, 10:41:11 AM »
Ra,

Here's a link to the ebay auction that I bought the cash out button, you could send a message to the seller, he told me that he had many more nos buttons, over 80, and wanted to trade them all for one set of software, I declined, maybe shouldn't have.  Still have not found the 'round tuit' to get some fishing line and get that button in, retirement is 'busy'.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302067936785?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Here's a link to the ebay auction in which Chuck bought the software set.  I ran the auction at least three times, very little interest and Chuck bought the only one sold, so I guess I have given up.  All these sets are not eating anything sitting on a shelf like they have been doing for almost 30 years.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IGT-Fortune-I-Video-Poker-Software-Vintage-Credit-Conversion-/122152575841?rd=1

Jim

PM sent

Offline chuck300x11

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 06:50:34 PM »
Maybe there aren't many F1s left out there that have the 8 button deck and are only coin in coin out
One thing I did notice is the win sound doesn't come on when there is a win. Maybe because it's not calling on the hopper to pay out.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2016, 07:02:24 PM »
You must have the 9 button deck
I have an 8 button deck with a cancel button

I do have the 9 button deck. I'm guessing those came out after of course...
Here's a shot of my chips...
Does anyone know if those are basically the same as the ones in the Ebay listing though the numbers are different?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal