New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ pay settings  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
S+ pay settings
« on: October 11, 2017, 02:27:19 AM »
Im wondering if I can change around how my machine pays, sometimes I get the credits racked up pretty high and want to get them off without playing them off, and at the same time dont wanna have the hopper full or keep refilling it to have them tick off.......is there a way to set the hopper pay limit low and have it then force a hand pay for the difference ?? I tried all kinds of different options and values in section 7/8 nothing seemed to work the way I want it to...

thanks for any help

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S+ pay settings
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 04:56:43 AM »
I set my hopper limit to 20 quarters. That way if I want to clear the credits, I push cash out, it pays 20 and goes to hand pay for the rest. You turn the reset key to clear that. If you're running the SP731, it tells you to set dip switch 1 and 2 to on and then you can program the hopper limit.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 11:47:43 AM »
Can I go as low as 1 or 4 coins ?? I tried 0 it didn't seem to work .... that would be the change in option 7 yes ? Do I have to mess with opt 8 too ?

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 02:06:43 PM »
I glanced at the PSR this morning. It was in 7. Try setting it to 4. Whats it going to hurt? As you read down the pages it is listed on the left side as hopper limit. I know different chips have their own behavior but I set mine to 20 and it works great. I would think yours would. Make sure to follow the instructions to save your settings. Also no credits on the machine to make changes.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 03:15:09 PM »
im missing something here, when i go into option 7 I can toggle between 2 displays one on win meter and other on credit meter.... what does each correspond to ? I messed and played with both. when doing so sometimes it'll lock up from any win at all. What I am looking to do is have any cashout lock up but only when cashing out, I dont wanna have $$$ scattered through all these machine if I dont have to.
after reading this looking i need a 1271 chip

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=printpage;topic=3771.0

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:49:48 PM by mike111 »

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 04:08:17 PM »
OK I just read the first part of the PSR. It says the credit limit is set to the hopper limit. So if you set the hopper low, the credit limit will be too. As I said these chips are all different. I don't have an SP1271 in anything but a lot of the members do and seem to like the way they allow options. I would guess that's what you need to do. Sorry it didn't work for you.

Dave

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 04:11:02 PM »
yea after some reading not looking possible with the 7xx chip .... no big deal

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 05:23:35 PM »
Now after all this we're back to.....Do you want to put the SP1271 in, or do you want the SP1137? The game I mentioned above has the 1137 in it. That gives you the option of tokenization (up to 99 credits for each coin and the low hopper payout) or just being able to set the hopper low for a hand pay? I mean it's up to you, but I have found with the B/Vs in the S+ machines, I like the 1137. Mike it's your call, however you want to do it.

Dave

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 05:39:45 PM »
Now after all this we're back to.....Do you want to put the SP1271 in, or do you want the SP1137? The game I mentioned above has the 1137 in it. That gives you the option of tokenization (up to 99 credits for each coin and the low hopper payout) or just being able to set the hopper low for a hand pay? I mean it's up to you, but I have found with the B/Vs in the S+ machines, I like the 1137. Mike it's your call, however you want to do it.

Dave
I guess it comes down to the functionality of the bv ... as long as that's working it's no big deal ....with no bv constantly dropping coins can get old quick .....

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 11:01:34 PM »
with respect to progressive .....

this is my machine

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%205CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Five%20Times%20Pay%20(5%20Coin%20Multiplier).htm

This is the chip in it

SS7720
94.965 (94.69)
(90) AAA
2K/4K/6K/8K/20K (1)
Is that 20k the default prize for max pay max bet when progesssive is disabled?? my glass just has a blank there for the display right now

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 04:03:02 PM »
I believe that is correct. The progressive is a constantly changing amount.

Dave

Offline Crash0

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Crash0 New User barely matters.Crash0 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 04:22:19 PM »
I personally made most of my S+'s coinless using 1271, and set 088
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=11145.0
AD/HD Highwa....Oh hey look squirrel!!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal