New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: s6000prog setup  (Read 2941 times)

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
s6000prog setup
« on: December 02, 2017, 04:11:24 PM »
I have the system up and running but for some reason the prog keeps starting at $201.00

I have different denom units and would like to start them off at diff levels on each and tick up somewhat fast

I played with the settings a few times and nothing changed
I am missing something somewhere...

right now I have base at 1200.00  alos had at 250
current at 1201.00
hidden 000000000
limit 99999999
increment I tried both 10,000 and 0000.01
increment 2 00000000
f3 signal
f4 m08
f5 3 sec
f6 jpo
f7 $$$$
f8 MS00

everytime i did a change I did a clear but display never changes

what am i missing ???
thanks

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: s6000prog setup
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 06:08:30 PM »
Sounds like a communication problem with the slot machine itself. I'm not real familiar with Bally 6Ks but with IGT it's either the connections from the chamii or the machine settings if the numbers are not advancing and the machine plays. If it was communicating as a progressive and something was wrong the game will not play it will say progressive link down. That is why I believe your machine settings are incorrect because it does not seem to be looking for the progressive controller.
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=901.0
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 304
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 06:24:51 PM »
Every time you change a switch setting on a 6000 you have to clear the board again.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!Nepa Coin Op Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 06:32:42 PM »
ive been clearing after any changes

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 07:24:19 PM »
Did you try increment 1 with a value 10.000.00 notice they are periods not commas.
Also recheck your  machines 11d set up values.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 07:52:55 PM »
Did you try increment 1 with a value 10.000.00 notice they are periods not commas. Also recheck your  machines 11d set up values.

I tried have it set up just like the thread describes, also with inc at .01.... right now pc is communicating,leds do flash when I send ..... only diff is I have current jp @ 1201.00 and it's showing...... no dollar sign just a large 201 and two little 0s....... went over the 11d a few times did full clear after any changes ....tried the settings listed here and tweaking them a bit still get the same. I'm stumped

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 08:21:17 PM »
The PC is communicating but I don't think the machine is. We need a Bally expert for more help.
Sorry
Rich

Offline pbwizard25

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • pbwizard25 New User barely matters.pbwizard25 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 08:25:02 PM »
After you load your settings from psp  hit exit then 3. I believe it is symbols  and currency. Hit load.  When you change your psp  you do not need to clear machine it is a separate  entity. When you change 11d you must clear first then set them. Doing this from memory  so I hope this is correct ,  if not I can fire up computer tomorrow  when I go to shop. Scott

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 09:16:31 PM »
Is that the answer should you be clearing the machine before you make the changes ? I know nothing about Bally except an occasional clearing when they go corrupt.

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 09:55:43 PM »
After you load your settings from psp  hit exit then 3. I believe it is symbols  and currency. Hit load.  When you change your psp  you do not need to clear machine it is a separate  entity. When you change 11d you must clear first then set them. Doing this from memory  so I hope this is correct ,  if not I can fire up computer tomorrow  when I go to shop. Scott

thats good to know because all my 11d's are done and was cleared after so now I just need to get the prog programmed ... if I can keep playing with that without constantly clearing thats a huge time saver.

do I hit load then send for each option beside JP limitis and settings ? if that necessary that may be the issue
i was only sending JP info to the controller

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 11:58:06 PM »
When programming the chamii I will typically load each page as required. I have never had good luck sending the entire upload at one time.
Also PBs note says when you change 11d clear first then change. Your note says you are changing then clearing.

Offline pbwizard25

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 06:20:28 AM »
I think you hit send. Load  will bring your settings back  to computer from mikohn.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 07:42:47 AM »
Your correct hit send bad choice of words on my part.
I still believe he is having a communication problem with the slot itself because with the settings he has in the chamii now it should at least advance and play.

Offline pbwizard25

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 09:56:58 AM »
Machine should play for sure . Not sure about advancing though. Never tried without having  it all set .

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2017, 01:09:42 PM »
It's up and running, I wasn't sending the info right from the pc...... works good only thing is ocassionally I'll get an error and prog will reboot after that it goes back to idle status
What would cause that ?

Offline pbwizard25

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 01:17:29 PM »
Sounds like a power issue. Check cord to power supply and plug to the mikohn board. Had some of the wires come loose on the 2 prong power plug to mikohn and had to repair or replace. Scott

Offline Nepa Coin Op

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 01:20:20 PM »
Sounds like a power issue. Check cord to power supply and plug to the mikohn board. Had some of the wires come loose on the 2 prong power plug to mikohn and had to repair or replace. Scott

I'll check that out later
Thanks

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal