New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Newby. Trying to get ticket printer to work  (Read 1483 times)

Offline mjbaker1411

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • mjbaker1411 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Newby. Trying to get ticket printer to work
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:54:46 AM »
So I came across an igt game king that is the Munsters game I believe. When I got it the main battery was low so I was able to replace it. The bill validater wouldn’t work for shit but after cleaning and messing with it for a few hours was able to get it to accept money! Now I’m at a point where anytime I hit any kind of bonus or anything over a few hundred dollars it says hand pay required please call attendant. I would like to be able to get rid of that option and be able to set the printer to work on the machine. Looking for some help to be able to get this done!!! Also it appears that it has most all of the coin operations still inside the machine and I was wondering how hard it would be to add that back?! Thanks in advance! I added a picture of the machine and pay option.

Offline Tanner M

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Tanner M New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Newby. Trying to get ticket printer to work
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 04:01:09 PM »
Does the machine already have tito installed?

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 04:10:26 PM »
If it has a printer installed and disabled in the settings it can be enabled and limits set to print tickets. If you don't have a key chip you will need to acquire one for this. As far as coin use goes, what parts are missing? One of the dealers on the home page can supply the missing parts to get that working. Again, you will likely need a keychip, key 45 preferably, to enable this option.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 04:32:16 PM »
.....So I came across an igt game king that is the Munsters game I believe.
.....I added a picture of the machine and pay option.
.....Now I’m at a point where anytime I hit any kind of bonus or anything over a few hundred dollars it says hand pay required please call attendant. I would like to be able to get rid of that.....

I didn't see your photos, checked your profile page and didn't see them there either. Did you try to post them in this thread?

The "hand pay - call attendant" thing is probably related to a limit setting the machine has, you can increase that limit setting so it doesn't happen.

Welcome to NLG!   :waving_flag:
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline mjbaker1411

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 05:26:34 PM »
I did try to post pictures of my machine from my phone but it says they are to big. I have no idea what chip I would be looking for on the board??!! And when I go into settings I can’t seem to find a place to change the payout options for the attendants.

Offline mjbaker1411

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 05:32:06 PM »
Also where can I find key chip 45? That one should take care of the ticket printing option?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 06:38:28 PM »
I did try to post pictures of my machine from my phone but it says they are to big....

Limiting the size of photos helps keep website costs lower. NLG could store larger photos, but you'd have pay a larger monthly fee for all access. This is the tradeoff. Your phone is capable of taking huge high-res photos because nowadays it is cheap for the phone mfr to do that and a selling point for the phone. Most phones have a setting for smaller filesize photos, you just have to go into your phone's settings to find it.

If you can't figure out the photo size thing you can send your photos to me and I will post them for you if you think it will help to get your problem solved. Send me a pm, click on the "private message" link over to the left of this post.

On the NLG homepage there are banners for several slot machine dealers/businesses, they are in the center column on the homepage. You can click on one to contact them about the key 45 chip. Or you can post a Want to Buy (WTB) message asking for the key 45 chip and someone with one will contact you with price and details. The WTB post can be made in this thread.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 06:45:52 PM »
Menu 3 of the keychip menu has your limit settings. As long as there are no credits on the machine you can change them without a keychip. Contact one of the dealers on the home page for chips and parts. The payback percent, like enabling the coin and printer is in menu 7 and requires a key chip and possibly a clear. If you search the S2000 topic forum you will find lots of info on how to do that

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 03:53:04 PM »
I did try to post pictures of my machine from my phone but it says they are to big. I have no idea what chip I would be looking for on the board??!! And when I go into settings I can’t seem to find a place to change the payout options for the attendants.

I received your email today, here are the photos you sent of your The Munsters machine. The photo files are not all that large, most are less than 200k, so they are less than the individual attachment size limit. Maybe it was the combined size of them all together that caused the problem. You can try posting just one or 2 photos to see how that goes next time you give it a try.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 03:56:26 PM »
Another photo...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal