New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Telltale Battery Low - Verify Options  (Read 6597 times)

Online Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 385
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Telltale Battery Low - Verify Options
« on: February 16, 2014, 06:06:07 PM »
Anyone know how to get rid of pending tilt - Telltale Battery Low   - Verify Options

It's a new battery on the MPU if that's the battery the machine is talking about
jdkmunch

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 09:51:10 AM »

Do those machines use anything lime the green battery the S2000's do?

cowboygames
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 09:52:02 AM »

It's a round button cell on the mpu

jdkmunch

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 09:55:53 AM »

If your MPU has the green battery on it that is the battery it is referring to.  If your MPU does not have that battery then you are probably trying to play an international game.  International games look for that battery.
idesign

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 03:43:31 PM »

the Australian game kings have static rams (dallas chips)
come to think of it, the early gk boards U-22 looks like a static ram chip

removing low batt tilt, usually has prompts on screen to remove error (turn key, push menu button etc)  unless you have another prob like bad resistor/diode

azgamingslots

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 12:59:00 PM »

I've checked out some things - 

I put the game in a 3902 board and it works fine

The problem is when I put it in the 044 adapter board.   So I'm guessing that the game is not compatible with the 044 to 3902 adapter.

jdkmunch
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 03:57:11 PM »

What game is this and does your 044 MPU have a green battery?

idesign

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 04:08:07 PM »

It's turkey shoot - and no green battery -

I think because the version of turkey shoot that I have is an international version which is incompatible with the 044 conversion board 
jdkmunch

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 04:12:18 PM »

Correct....you can't run international games on a USA 044 MPU board.  That goes for 044 games too.  Odd that you can run international 3902 games on a USA 3902 MPU board which has the battery.

idesign

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 04:15:33 PM »

Yes

It works just fine in my 3902 board 

Online Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 385
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Telltale Battery Low - Verify Options
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 06:07:31 PM »
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 04:17:44 PM »

The $ sign in the denomination window gives it away as an international game.

idesign

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 04:19:41 PM »

yeah it was weird as default it was set to the euro too..

As long as the SIMMs are ok I'll be fine

jdkmunch

Offline pablovsky

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • pablovsky New User has no influence.
  • if you conect it, it will on
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 06:15:50 AM »

Hi, I think I have the same problem, can you confirm it?

Photo A is the original board that the machine was carrying, trimeline GK044 frog prince, this does not work, it just does not start, black screen and red LED on. I changed it to the board in photo B and everything works fine until the "telltale battery low" error appears, the battery is good and it doesn't matter what I do I can't get the error.
the board in photo B had no telltale battery, never had it.
I would appreciate any help.

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 08:23:16 AM »
International software requires the tell tale battery. Photo A has the battery removed but the IC at U24 intact. It won't boot like that. Photo B has the battery but U24 has been removed or was never present. The battery in photo B is also not the correct battery. The main battery  is not correct on either board. Should be CR2354. Bottom line is the correct 3.6V Ni-MH Varta battery or equivalent & the U24 will be needed.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline pablovsky

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • pablovsky New User has no influence.
  • if you conect it, it will on
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 04:43:54 AM »

The image in photo B does not have U24 and other components, I passed these components one by one, from board A, which does not work, to board B that shows Telltale error. I did not succeed.
The battery is not the same but has the same voltage, 3.6.

Photo A has the battery removed but the IC at U24 intact. It won't boot like that.
anyway with or without the battery, the board does not boot

thanx

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal