New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Igt s plus use spin reels button or handel to repeat bet  (Read 5235 times)

Offline Cashen87

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Cashen87 Is working their way up.Cashen87 Is working their way up.Cashen87 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Igt s plus use spin reels button or handel to repeat bet
« on: February 01, 2017, 04:11:53 AM »
Hello. I have a igt s plus 3 coin slot machine. I wondering how I can get all the lights to light on the panel. See pitcher. Last igt s plus machine I have you could use the spin reels button all time or handel whit the credit on the machine.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 05:21:08 AM by Cashen87 »

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Igt s plus light on buttons
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 03:58:39 PM »
The buttons will only be lit when they are active to be pushed. On most S+ machines, the Spin Reels button is only lit after a coin has been inserted or a credit wagered.

A limited number of SP chips allowed the Spin Reels button to be configured to act as a "repeat bet" button, which would result in the button being lit even when a credit hasn't been wagered. That would be the only way to have the button lit all the time (assuming there are credits on the machine) (other than messing with the wiring to provide voltage to it).

See what SP chip is in the machine with the behavior you like, and we can tell you if that SP chip is compatible with the game you want to change.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Cashen87

• Cashen87 Is working their way up.Cashen87 Is working their way up.Cashen87 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 01:34:02 AM »
I have SP 1271  in the machine

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 05:18:50 AM »
I have read you can use SP 1137 to use the spin reels button or handel to repat bet, if iam not wrong :Scratch-Head:

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Igt s plus use spin reels button or handel to repeat bet
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 06:24:39 AM »
You are correct. The SP1137 does let you  do both of those along with allowing you to set a value to each coin inserted. When the machine is "tokenized" each coin can be set to a value from 1 to 99.  I have a machine set at 99. Each quarter I put in gets 99 credits. So if the repeat bet feature is something you want, SP1137 will do it.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 06:38:18 AM »
Okey. Where can I get this SP 1137 chip from. I have 2 igt s plus machine at home I will have that SP 1137 chip to

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 07:20:59 AM »
Will the SP chip 1137 work on S+?

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 07:21:46 AM »
Cashen87,    you sent me a pm about using a non electronic acceptor on your machine.  you in box is full so I could not respond.  I will post the information here.

Yes, you can remove Q-4 and this will allow you to use a mechanical acceptor, Like a IMONEX  plastic coin acceptor.  WARNING WARNING, some people have mistaken the component labeled  Q-4 as the one to remove.  there are three IR receivers on the board, they line up with the holes in the black encoder so the IR emitter beam can pass through the encoder and hit the receiver.  one of the three is labeled Q-4, DO NOT REMOVE THIS COMPONENT.  the component you want to remove is a small surface mounted transistor located near a flat IC chip.  there were two styles of boards used by IGT, on the one version the transistor was labeled Q-2, on the later version it was labeled Q-4.  this is the component you want to remove. you can usually use a small pair of pliers and slightly twist the device and it will come right off,  check to make sure none of the soldered "legs" remain and touch each other. sounds a little more difficult than it really is,  very easy and simple to do.  JUST MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE RIGHT Q-4.

Jim 

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 09:08:38 AM »
Any one know about the sp game chip 1137 works on igt s+?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 10:31:11 AM »
Yes ALL SP chips are for S+ machines.  You will also need a SET86 chip in order to set the token value.  You will need both chips in order to do what you want done.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 10:51:57 AM »
I see. I need the set 086 chip to get my machine to play repeat fore the spin reels button and handel?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2017, 11:46:39 AM »
Here is one possible source for the Set chips you need. You can contact this seller and see if they have them and what is price:

http://jjslots.com/S-Plus_c19.htm

There are probably merchants here on NLG that can also provide them, check the homepage for a list of vendors and their contact information:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2017, 11:52:14 AM »
I have contackt this seller on ebay about the chips. Hi dont know about the option on the respin on sp 1137 chip

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 12:31:15 PM »
Anyone have this chip fore sale 2x sp 1137 and the set 86

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2017, 01:57:52 PM »
I have contackt this seller on ebay about the chips. Hi dont know about the option on the respin on sp 1137 chip

The seller doesn't need to know about the option, we have been told the SP1137 has that option by informed people here. So just purchase the SP1137 from anyone that has it for sale.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 05:40:18 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 02:47:24 PM »
Anyone have this chip fore sale 2x sp 1137 and the set 86

I have them. Your in box is full.

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 04:49:51 PM »
Okey. Where can I get this SP 1137 chip from. I have 2 igt s plus machine at home I will have that SP 1137 chip to

Do both of your machines have the SP1271 game chip in them now? If so, the SP1137 will work for both. If not, what is the SP chip in the second game? It may require a different SP chip to get the repeat bet feature. I don't want you to buy 2 of the same chips, if it won't work in both of your games.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 08:13:16 AM »
Yes. Both of my igt s plus machine have the SP1271 game now

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2017, 05:52:30 AM »
So then I need 2x SP 1137. One to double, double diamond and red, white and blue wild star

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2017, 07:12:24 AM »
So then I need 2x SP 1137. One to double, double diamond and red, white and blue wild star

Yes you will need 2 SP1137 and 1 Set 86. That should do both of your games. Both are type 0 games ans SP1137 works for those.

Dave

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal