New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: wba-23-ss replacemant motor?  (Read 4947 times)

Offline seth6025

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • seth6025 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
wba-23-ss replacemant motor?
« on: January 20, 2017, 08:07:28 AM »
Anyone know where I can get a new motor for this? It started taking bills real slow and now I put a bill in and it went half way in and stopped and lights went off on front of unit. I took it out and one of the motors (one that turns the gears was discolored from heat) Its the one with the white plastic on the end not the orange one. Not having much luck finding the one I need. Also a Canadian vender would be nice. Thanks
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 04:40:29 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: wba-23-ss replacemant motor?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 08:30:56 AM »
Canadian dealer.

http://www.gtaslots.com/

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:35:23 AM »
Thanks I don't see any parts on that site?

Would this one work?
http://patriotgaming.com/uba-stacking-motor.html

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 08:38:37 AM »
I guess I need to know if they call this a stacker motor or transport motor

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 08:45:31 AM »
also specify that you want the "RED Label motors",  not the original "GREEN label motors".  the red are supposed to be an up grade and work and pull in the bills better?   

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 08:48:43 AM »
do you have a link by chance? I just looked at patriots gaming but they want 43 bucks for shipping

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 09:14:10 AM »
Ya I can't find anything.....someone must make these motors

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 11:23:07 AM »
I would buy that one in a second but they don't ship to Canada. I did try calling GTA Slots but no answer.....I just emailed him to see if he has any. I will let you know how I make out....Can't believe how hard it is to find these things....Never would of thought

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 11:54:16 AM »
Does your WBA accept the plastic money?

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 12:00:51 PM »
Yes

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 01:24:48 PM »
So still not having much luck with the motors. My new question is, if I purchase this

http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=40&product_id=3933

can I just plug my head unit into it and all will be good? I was not sure because I am in Canada and my machine now takes the new bills here and this unit is from the States. Is it the head that does the work for what bills my machine takes or does the Transport deal with that too?
They also state this in the ad "We Will also include a FREE Last Upgrade eprom Software For Bally ,Williams and IGT"
Mine is a Bally S6000 but would the software they are talking about be compatable with my Canadian machine?
Thanks for any help...I did use the search option but im getting confused lol

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 01:39:43 PM »
At the very worst, you could just harvest the motors from that unit.  It is my understanding that the transport are all the same, the only thing that changes is the head and software.  Do you have a WBA 23 or a WBA 22?  If you have a WBA 23, you can just swap the 4Mbit eprom and the head from your unit into any USA WBA 13 and you should be good to go.  I've never done that myself since I've never had to use foreign currency, but that is my understanding of the WBA series.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 01:50:12 PM »
Yes I have the 23 model. The eprom you are saying to switch is that just the chip on the bottom side or the whole board it is connected to?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 02:03:31 PM »
The chip.  If it is socketed, you have a WBA-23 if it is a flash chip that is soldered, then you have a WBA 22.  Theoretically, you could remove the board and replace the one on the new transport and it will work, if you have the flash chip variety, if you have the eprom, then just replace the chip.  But then, you need to make sure you get a WBA13 and not a WBA 12. (the WBA x3 is eprom based, then WBA x2 is flash based).
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2017, 05:38:18 AM »
Ok thanks, The one I have the chip can be taken out so I might go that route

Offline seth6025

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 10:46:51 AM »
Ok, so I finally got some new motors for this. Now the problem is the motor is turning the wrong way. How do I go about reversing the motor? I tried switching the 2 wires around but it did not work at all then

NEW SUBJECT STARTED FOR THIS "REVERSAL" ISSUE  - go there now as this subject is resolved - mod

Edited to add link to new topic: http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=14869.0  -knagl
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:38:57 PM by knagl »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal