New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Coin out counter, E-130-10  (Read 10684 times)

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Coin out counter, E-130-10
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 01:17:26 PM »
Okay, got the counter fixed. Both originals had broken advancing armatures. Only needed to fix one as I found good one in salvage.
Made a new replacement part and shoulder bolt. The shoulder bolt was conceived from the end of a reel index arm. The original
was pressed, peened over and needed to be ground out for removal.   

Offline Bally Bill

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Bally Bill New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2017, 09:30:57 PM »
Nice job David, your like the MacGyver of EM slots! The counters in one of my machine has ENM corporation label and it looks like they are still in business. I found counters that look just like mine on the website but they are only 24 volt version. I sent them a email with the part number to see if they still sell them OR maybe provide a solution for these old ones.

Offline rdaniel

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • rdaniel New User barely matters.rdaniel New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2017, 12:21:12 AM »
I called the company and asked that same question. Do they still make 48 volt counters, the answer was no more. Also I looked up the manufacturers catalog line and there are no 48 volt counters for sale.

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2017, 09:08:45 AM »
If the counters you have don't work, open one up. If there is a coil and its bad, it most likely can be replaced.

Offline Bally Bill

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2017, 09:57:50 AM »
The counter on my .5 cent machine is not working but I see someone taped and put a wire nut on another wire and I'am not sure if I should connect all 3? .25 cent has a lower door counter and I was wondering if that one could be used on the .05 machine?

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2017, 10:25:27 AM »
Billy,

Brown/white is the coins out and the white/blue is coins in.
Where does the white/blue wire lead to? Should be two counters in the reel mechanism.
The counter from the other machine should work fine. Probably test it on the other machine before installing.
Save the old counter as it may be repairable.

Offline Bally Bill

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2017, 07:57:00 PM »
Hi Dave,The .05 counter has a label that states "Direct to Cash Box" 2 wires coming out the back of the counter- orange wire is not cut and is attached to the reel mechanism, the white and blue is the other wire that is cut and taped together so maybe the cash box was used as the coin out counter?

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2017, 08:38:32 PM »
Hello Bill,

White and blue I believe is the coin in wire. Also the cash box meter may be connected to the switch near the coin diverter depending on the machine. There is a separate chute to the cash box that has a trip wire switch near the end to count coins, depending on the machine if it came with one installed.
Most likely the wire was cut when the counter stopped working.

Offline Bally Bill

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2017, 09:17:31 PM »
Thanks for that information David, another reason why I need to find a donor machine for parts

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2017, 06:43:46 AM »
Bill,

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/clt/5944246930.html

Wow just saw this on CL Vista, Ca. Not for parts a real nice machine with stand, $300.

Sent you a text earlier, hope you get the info.

Dave
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:07:57 AM by DavidLee »

Offline rdaniel

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • rdaniel New User barely matters.rdaniel New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2017, 10:59:52 AM »
That might be an "E" machine with circuit boards, not an EM. Best to contact the owner and see what the tag says.

Rdaniel

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2017, 11:14:34 AM »
Could be an E machine. Where would the logic board be located?
Will try to find out.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2017, 12:25:37 PM »
Looks to me like a 1090

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »
Jon,

Exactly what I thought.
The earlier list said 1019, didn't think there was a 1019.
Listing has been updated without model number.
Sent email to guy asking for info on ID tag, if the is one.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:58:27 PM by DavidLee »

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2017, 01:49:13 PM »
That's an EM Slot machine.. I see a dash pot switch by the air cylinder and the payout counter is on the bottom right rear of the floor behind the over flow chute.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2017, 09:07:44 PM »
Put a couple of counters into a machine today.
Veeder-Root made for Bally..
Note if your coin out counter test good, but still doesn't work.
Check to see if the door switch lower right has be disconnected and or removed.
The brown / white brown / yellow wire runs from the payout step up unit through the switch then to the coin meter.
In some machines.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:30:02 PM by DavidLee »

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2017, 12:02:38 PM »
Of course the door switch was to allow mechanic to check pays etc. & not screw up accounting...
Veeder root, great meters!!!
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline Bally Bill

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2017, 08:15:24 PM »
Hi David, E-mailed the C/List seller(Gin) but never received a reply about that slot machine....

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2017, 09:25:15 PM »
I also sent a message, but never heard back.
Maybe sold, but not removed.
Will check the post for any updates.
Made an offer on a 1090 in Fresno for parts.
It's a Summit machine, but still has some useable parts.
Haven't heard back from the guy.

Offline Bally Bill

• NLG
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2017, 07:22:33 AM »
it seems like there are not a lot of Bally EM for sale lately and the cheap ones go fast, I noticed the other day that one of the payout counters is skipping or not registering the correct payout all the time. Works good for most of the payouts (2,4,10,14,18) but gets funky when it hits 3 bars/100 coin payout so do you think that arm is worn or loose?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal