New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Help figuring out what JPO machine this kit is a clone of.  (Read 4775 times)

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Anybody know what theme/machine this kit would just pop into and pay properly off the bat? Like buy the right 873 and swap the kits kinda thing.

For a Bally 873 I was told..

For a BAR Jackpot Only machine I was told..

Looks to be one with 200 coin pay, 100 pay and 20 pay. Top prize ???, my guess is 1000 pesos seeing the girl looks like Bruce Jenner on the glass.

I'm new to the older machines so thought I would ask before I start buying stuff. Thanks
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 11:30:06 AM by Harvs »

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
Re: Help figuring out what JPO machine this kit is a clone of.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 06:35:23 AM »
Fifty bucks was expensive for an hour when that game was made. Very rare and maybe valuable kit you have there

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 06:39:20 AM »
Fifty bucks was expensive for an hour when that game was made. Very rare and maybe valuable kit you have there
Think the top pay is 200 quarters? The searching I have done shows the 5th line always being like 1000 or 2000.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 06:49:05 AM »
It was custom, so they could do what they wanted. Any idea where that club was located? Somebody who worked there might still be around. Or someone who serviced the machines

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 06:50:59 AM »
Must be long gone though, absolutely nothing comes up on google :banghead:

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 07:53:40 AM »
Must be long gone though, absolutely nothing comes up on google :banghead:
It does look custom. I just think it would be a neat machine to have in my game room. I have a line on the strips with the kit too.

Hope the machine, a Bar JPO 873 can be found that matches. Wish I knew what machine to search for!

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 08:04:29 AM »
Can't the mechanicals be reconfigured for whatever payouts you want? Old Reno or someone would probably know how to do it

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 08:11:43 AM »
Can't the mechanicals be reconfigured for whatever payouts you want? Old Reno or someone would probably know how to do it
Yep, they can, but I'm trying to avoid a complete change when I buy an 873. Buying the right one or closest to it will save tons of time and moolah.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 08:45:43 AM »
Good point. Hope you find what you need, that would be a really neat machine to have, but who's gonna payout the jackpot if anyone but you wins?

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 08:56:33 AM »
Good point. Hope you find what you need, that would be a really neat machine to have, but who's gonna payout the jackpot if anyone but you wins?
My 6th Wife, Randy. She's allowed to do whatever she pleases.. Actually, I have no say so, she's one tough cookie.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 10:00:21 AM »
Nice! Where's my quarters! :24: :24:

Offline Krazoj10

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Krazoj10 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 10:24:45 AM »
Here is a pic of my 873 JPO nugget machine
Looks like that glass would work?
Sorry pic is sideways...

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 10:27:11 AM »
I think that is the exact payout match. Only difference is your is a 5c machine vs 25c which the glass I'm getting is. I think changing the denom is fairly easy.

Now I gotta find a machine for sale like that one.

Offline Krazoj10

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 10:38:21 AM »

:I_agree_1: ...that glass is way to nice not to be in a machine!

Found my machine in Michigan...good luck hunting.

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 10:41:35 AM »

:I_agree_1: ...that glass is way to nice not to be in a machine!

Found my machine in Michigan...good luck hunting.
Hell yeah! I've been searching and have only found a few that would work, pricey though. I seen these pop up on Craigslist over the years in the 250-450 range.. Wish I had grabbed one then..

Offline Krazoj10

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 05:25:36 AM »
Here are a couple more pics for you Harvs:

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 05:31:32 AM »
Here are a couple more pics for you Harvs:
Thanks! Now to find one locally.  :cool_thumb_up:

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2017, 01:54:40 AM »
Do you have the real strips

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2017, 04:24:41 AM »
Do you have the real strips
Yes, they come with the kit. I have to go pick them up early this week.

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2017, 11:29:08 AM »
The search is over! Found the exact machine in 5c but I was given all the parts to convert to 25c! And I picked up another while at it!

Great deal too for 2 fully functional machines with an extra 25c belly glass for the 3coin and all the 25c parts to convert the 5 line JPO!

I'll post some pics once I get the kit (pics in first post) installed!  :cool_thumb_up:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal