New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: TITO @ Home 2.0  (Read 3206 times)

Offline bhinkley

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • bhinkley New User has no influence.
  • NLG
TITO @ Home 2.0
« on: November 03, 2017, 11:00:52 AM »
Sorry for the long hiatus from the board here.  I am back now to make an exciting announcement.  I have come into a position to be able to make my TITO @ home boards again. I have made some revisions to the board and am in the testing phases of the new design.  The software and functionality is still going to be the same, but with the new TITO @ Home 2.0 there will be a smaller board (approximately 2” square) and more functional component layout.  I don't have any setting info for machines other than the IGT machines that I used to support anymore, so if you have the pin outs and settings for the connectors I would be willing to give a discount on a board if you are looking for one or be more than happy to take the information to gather a shareable collection of settings and harnesses.  My new boards would come as either an IGT setup with cable pre-made or another machine setup could be done with no connector on the cable to connect to machine until I could get parts lists together for all the connectors.  Initial estimates look like the price would be about $65 a board for purchase with discounts of 5% for 5 – 9 units or 10% if purchasing 10 or more boards.  This is because I can get better pricing in larger quantities of parts.
[/size]For pre-orders, please PM me with how many you would want to get and I will start a list of who wants them. Initially I will do one bulk order once testing is done, and will try to keep some boards on hand for orders from that point on.
[/size]Shipping would be a flat $4 for the first 3 boards, $6 for any other quantity above 3 boards.
[/size]I look forward to being able to provide these boards again for people that are looking for them.
[/size]
[/size]Brian

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: TITO @ Home 2.0
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 11:50:51 AM »
Brian
Glad your back. Will the tickets be forward and backward compatable with your first version?
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 12:20:56 PM »
They will be forward and backward compatible tickets. The software itself is identical to what was used before. Just changing to parts that can be condensed tighter on a board and some improvements to user setting changes like a switch instead of a jumper for the free play option to be enabled or disabled.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 04:10:08 PM »
Welcome back to the site, Brian, and glad to hear you have the boards available again.  :yes:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 06:14:20 PM »
Great news!  The Tito @ Home 2.0 board testing has been completed today. It is now going to be available for IGT machines that are capable of running sas protocol (igame, avp, and the like).  It is still on my list to find people that will be able to help get the settings together and pin outs for the different manufacturers of machines. Let me know if you are interested in the boards. $65 per board with discounts as listed in the top of the post.

Brian

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 10:35:21 AM »
Hello again everyone. I have decided to make a special announcement here. Starting today and going until 12/22 the new TITO@hone 2.0 boards for IGT machines are going on sale. The pricing will be $55 per board and flat rate shipping of $4 for any quantity of boards during this sale. PM me to order and I will send you the details.

If anyone can help me out with the pin outs for the Bally alpha and s6000 machines as well that would be great.  I would need connector part numbers too so I could make the cables. Then we can move forward with offering these for more types of machines again.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 02:09:26 PM »
Hi Brian.  I can't help with the S6000, but here's the Alpha wiring from one of your original TITO boards.  I don't have a part number for the machine connector, but it is the same as the one used in IGT machines and plugs into COM1 on the Alpha backplane.

TITO DB-9         Machine Plug
       1                         1
       4                         2
       3                         3

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 03:14:23 PM »
Tilt, do you know what the power connections were?  I lost all that stuff in the time I was away from the board.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 03:23:28 PM »
I used a 12VDC adapter plugged into the convenience outlet in the bottom of the machine.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2020, 09:13:40 AM »
Sorry for the long time not really doing much on here.  I had a job that didn't allow me to work with the boards I was making, but I have been hard at work for some time now working on the old board and have actually come up with a new version of the board that is going to have a new option for the credits.  With that being said, I am doing a closeout on the version 2 boards that I have left at this point.

I currently have just under 100 version 2 boards left.  I am offering them to anyone who is interested.  They are going to be on a closeout price of $35 per board plus shipping.  All of my boards support S2000, IGT IGame, AVP, Bally Alpha, and WMS Bluebird machines.  My boards come with the cable needed to connect to the machine.  These boards are available on a first come first serve basis.

To touch on the new board here also, I have added more credit options.  I currently have it set up to have free play off, 1000 credits, 5000 credits, and 10000 credits based on switch settings.  This is a new setup on the board as you used to only have on and off.  Now you can change the amount of credits yourself between set values that are programmed into it.  I am also using different parts to eliminate the electrolytic caps that were on the board, which some of you may know are usually the parts that will fail first on electronics.  This is to continue to make the boards more reliable.  One of the biggest new things with this new version of boards is I will be able to custom program the number of credits based on a list of options I have that will allow you to select the values you would like the board to have as options.  This customization will not cost anything to do either.  The board will also allow me to flash the code on the board if I update it down the line.  I would just need to get the board back to update and send back or if you have a programmer you would be able to make a ICSP cable to flash the chip yourself with a file I would send to you.

So here is the final breakdown:

TITO @ Home v.2 closeout
$35 per board plus shipping

TITO @ Home v.3 (new board release)
$40 per board plus shipping and free software updates  :applause: (for credit amounts or any other changes that don't involve hardware being changed)

Let me know if you are interested in getting either of these.  Currently version 3 will be pre-order lists that I will be making as I am working on obtaining the new boards to release those, but version 2 are available immediately.  PM me to let me know and I will keep a list to get these boards made as quickly as possible.  I will be ordering large batches at a time so that I will be able to keep stock available in the future as well for quick shipping.

Offline gunnerbill

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2020, 12:32:25 PM »
Hi Brian;
     Glad you are back on the TITO. Is there any plans to include Aristocrat, Konami and Ainsworth. Im sure there is others companies but these three are readily available on the home user market. Other TITO do not support those protocols. So here is some info for the Aristocrat (Serial Protocol Converter) SPC Board 1.0-2.0 & 2.5.

Aristocrat uses a SPC card to cooperate/incorporate with SAS.
     - And uses gameSAS2 SAS 5.x and newer
     - Firmware A4.1.1 or Higher
     - Game Configuration Menu, Comms protrcol to Gamma, Machine Address to 1 (plus the 5 digit house number) "Must have 6 digits in machine address". In game setup, "Must assign a serial number and an asset number"
     - Four right digits of the (Requires a read/write programer) 32 pin Eprom, use Hex editor edit and save) SPC ID Number to 0001 for the accounting system connected to Port 0

For the home user, if ATI was intergrated into your TITO system, we (The home user) would have to buy an SPC board. SPC 2.5 cost between 75-125 ea. But the SPC 2.0 is around 25ea. SPC 1.0 & 1.5 are dirt cheap and can be purchased between 5-10ea. (SPC 1.0 thru 2.0 are the same for setup & config, and pin out).

Connecting the SAS to Machine ATI (MK5 & MK6) SPC 1.0-2.0 Pin out
  ATI Back plain Harness to SPC: backplane P19 (BDACOM) and P23 (COM2/COM4/MIKOHN) to J2(H2(EGM Comms) on SPC. Pin 2 is TX, pin 3 is RX, pin 5 is GND) and 5vdc pwr Sply J8(H8 on SPCc Pin #1 is the 5vdc, pin #2 is            GND) (Note SPC2.5 and higher requires an added 24vdc power input but all the pins are the same)
  SPC card  to SAS Controller(Account System:
  DB-9f Harness
      BX  2  to  2 TX
      TX   3   to  2 RX
      GND  5  to  5  RX

SPC 1.0-2.0 Pins info
  Reset: J2-11 with J2-13
  H2(EGM Comms): Pin 2 is TX, pin 3 is RX, pin 5 is GND
  H3(EGM Comms) SPC H2 Connected to Port 1 of universal Fiber Optic interface board if using Fiber optics (Dont bother with this, NOT USED or needed)
  H4(Accounting system): Pin 2 is TX, pin 3 is RX, pin 5 is GND

Connectors Used

Connectors J2, J3 & J4 are AMP plugs MTA100x5 (640457­5 or 640440­5 w/ 640642­5)

J8 is AMP plug MTA156x2 (644611­2)
SPC H2, H3, H4 is a 5-way MASCON connector
SPC2.5 and higher 24v connector are mini-molex 4 pin

ATI (MK7) Didnt get that far (But I have a setup in my current game that I can gether info for you)
  P17 systems back plain to H2 SPC
  H4(Accounting system): Pin 2 is TX, pin 3 is RX, pin 5 is GND.  (Pins 1 & 4 are not needed. they are coming from a 5v DC convertor J2 if used)

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2020, 03:16:01 PM »
I have been trying to get protocols working on aristo but no luck yet. I am always open to trying to incorporate new machines with the help of users that want to try. I don’t have access to any machines other than the wms and igt games so I have to rely on other people figuring out settings and wiring needed. Then I can get the info to make harnesses and setup instructions from what they determine.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2020, 03:54:10 PM »
It should be pointed out that only SAS enhanced is supported on the aristocrat platform, it is not a wiring issue.  I have Aristocrat working with sas using the sas@home program created by one of our users here.  I am using an spc board to translate aristocrat’s protocol to sas.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 404
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2020, 03:59:26 PM »
Brian, could you post a picture of the older board?I have some TITO boards here I don't remember who or where I got them from.
Of course, I too lost all info on how to hook these boards up.
I would post a picture of mine but I'm stuck here up in Canada till the virus blows over and the border opens back up...all my slot stuff is in the States.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2020, 04:39:22 PM »
It should be pointed out that only SAS enhanced is supported on the aristocrat platform, it is not a wiring issue.  I have Aristocrat working with sas using the sas@home program created by one of our users here.  I am using an spc board to translate aristocrat’s protocol to sas.

That would explain why the boards don’t want to work. The Tito boards that both me and Bettor make don’t use enhanced.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 04:47:36 PM »
Brian, could you post a picture of the older board?I have some TITO boards here I don't remember who or where I got them from.
Of course, I too lost all info on how to hook these boards up.
I would post a picture of mine but I'm stuck here up in Canada till the virus blows over and the border opens back up...all my slot stuff is in the States.

I don’t have a way at the moment to post a pic, but mine are the ones that are a single board with everything soldered on and then a pre made cable connects to them. Version 1 would have a single jumper on it. Version 2 would have a single dip switch on it and I believe I had Tito @ Home printed on all of those that were made.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2020, 06:20:01 PM »
Sorry for the long time not really doing much on here.  I had a job that didn't allow me to work with the boards I was making, but I have been hard at work for some time now working on the old board and have actually come up with a new version of the board that is going to have a new option for the credits.  With that being said, I am doing a closeout on the version 2 boards that I have left at this point.

My boards come with the cable needed to connect to the machine.  These boards are available on a first come first serve basis.

To touch on the new board here also, I have added more credit options.  I currently have it set up to have free play off, 1000 credits, 5000 credits, and 10000 credits based on switch settings.  This is a new setup on the board as you used to only have on and off.  Now you can change the amount of credits yourself between set values that are programmed into it.  I am also using different parts to eliminate the electrolytic caps that were on the board, which some of you may know are usually the parts that will fail first on electronics.  This is to continue to make the boards more reliable.  One of the biggest new things with this new version of boards is I will be able to custom program the number of credits based on a list of options I have that will allow you to select the values you would like the board to have as options.  This customization will not cost anything to do either.  The board will also allow me to flash the code on the board if I update it down the line.  I would just need to get the board back to update and send back or if you have a programmer you would be able to make a ICSP cable to flash the chip yourself with a file I would send to you.

So here is the final breakdown:

TITO @ Home v.2 closeout
$35 per board plus shipping

TITO @ Home v.3 (new board release)
$40 per board plus shipping and free software updates  :applause: (for credit amounts or any other changes that don't involve hardware being changed)

Let me know if you are interested in getting either of these.  Currently version 3 will be pre-order lists that I will be making as I am working on obtaining the new boards to release those, but version 2 are available immediately.  PM me to let me know and I will keep a list to get these boards made as quickly as possible.  I will be ordering large batches at a time so that I will be able to keep stock available in the future as well for quick shipping.

I wanted to update some info as well.  Thanks to the wonderful members here on NLG I have been able to get my boards working on more machines.

My boards will run on:
IGT S2000
IGT IGame
WMS Bluebird 1 and 2
Bally S6000
Bally Alpha

I have obtained the wiring and settings for all of these that I did not previously have.  The same pricing is still going for closeout and also the pre-orders of version 3.  I am also getting more free play options to choose from for values (hopefully up to 100,000 credits) set up right now in the coding so that will allow more customization.  Please let me know if you are wanting to purchase any boards and I will be happy to help you get them.  Currently I am down to about 70 version 2 boards left.  Those are first come first served.  Version 3 will continue to be made after I run out of version 2.

Offline hammer300

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • hammer300 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2020, 09:45:39 PM »
left a pm interested in one of these

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2020, 07:05:56 AM »
Version 2 boards are completely gone. Version 3 boards are still available. I keep a good supply of what I need on hand so they typically can ship within 24 hours of payment.

Offline Mortal_One

• Mortal Gaming
  • Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Mortal_One New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • Mortal Gaming
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2021, 03:53:09 AM »
Want to setup TITO on an Aristocrat MK7/WS

After researching this it appears there are various SPC products that convert the protocol native to Aristocrat to support industry standard SAS and MIKOHN.

What I'd like to know is out of the variety of TITO options on the forum which are confirmed to support the TITO basic features of the ticket in and a ticket out to the degree other manufactures can at this point.

Next how many of those solutions support legacy bonusing where game credits can be advanced to the credit meter?

Next for those who have had success getting the TITO working on Aristocrat, how many are MK5 MK6 MK7 MK7/WS and MK8?

Last how well are any of these documented? Video's, Cheat Sheets, Help Threads? Are the solutions all software, software/hardware or hardware only?

Having asked all of the common questions are there links anywhere where ones can buy these various SPC boards with their related wire harnesses? Or are people just making these on their own?

Any help anyone can share will be reshared once I get it sorted out and working. I'll document the whole process for others to follow and make their personal choices from, maybe a tier list etc.

Thanks to all who respond in advance.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal