New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: DIP switch settings for Fortune II poker machine?  (Read 7747 times)

Offline jim27408

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jim27408 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
DIP switch settings for Fortune II poker machine?
« on: March 22, 2014, 07:37:59 AM »
I am looking to download a manual for my IGT 1070c joker poker fortune II machine (it also has a tag outside of the machine that says 1076c). I have had this machine for only about a week. It needed the battery replaced on the mother board before it would work at all. Now I can play poker on credit by useing the small button under the coin insert. The coin insert (.25) does not work. The machine seems to work fine when playing credits that way. I would be grateful for any help in getting this machine to work properly as well as getting a manual for it.

Jim

Offline Slotski

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Slotski New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: DIP switch settings for Fortune II poker machine?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 10:30:01 PM »
Jim, are you sure you you don't have a door switch open. Either the main door or the card cage door. When the door sw is open it reverts to the pseudo coin sw operation on the coin accepter circuit board I believe. I think it should say door open somewhere on the screen if this is the issue

Offline jim27408

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 08:13:09 AM »
  Well the only switch that I know of is at the top right of the machine. When I'm playing it the (with credits) the door is open, that is so I can access the little button under the coin insert to apply credits.
  When I close the door the credits go away and the screen says (closure restart). At that point I cannot insert any coins. It will not go trough the machine.
  I then turn the restart key at the top right side:
  I turn the key 4 time to come up with these.
1: 2 hands come up with the back side of cards showing.
2: Tells me what the machine is set at, wons, loss, etc. it also says door closed.
3: Tells me tilts, hand count and then at the bottom it has a bunch of numbers (5 rows) plus these pk810 & pc041.
4: On the screen it flashing (insert coin) and says closure.
  The light is flasing at the top of the machine at this point. I cannot insert coins or play the machine.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 09:58:18 AM »
Jim:

Can you post a picture of the game in general and and error messages if possible?

Ra

Offline jim27408

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 11:57:23 AM »
Ok I hope these will come through. There are 5 pictures.  Jim

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 02:11:37 PM »
Jim:

Thanks.  I have brought this thread to the attention of a friend who has more knowledge about your particular game.  Beautiful machine.  You are in the right place.

Ra

Offline jim27408

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 08:49:41 AM »
I'm still looking for a fix to this Machine and I do not know where to go from here. One of the last pictures I posted has what I think is error codes on it. The PK810 & the PC041 seem to be error codes that match up to a chip on the mother board. I'm thinking that I would need to replace this chip or get a clear chip and then re-install it. I have ordered a Field Service Manual that is dated 1993 and I'm not sure if it is for this Machine or not. I will have to wait till it gets here to find that out. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim   

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 09:06:01 AM »
Jim,
That looks to be a Fortune I machine not a Fortune II.. Does it have one circuit board or two? Fortune I only have a single board located over the monitor, to where your Fortune II have two boards.. Have you tried contacting Larry Weber at K-Lar in Las Vegas? They are experts on these older video poker machines and do all repairs.. The phone number is, 702-363-9998.. How are the condition of the deck buttons? I've found that they all need to be working correctly for the machine to operate.. There are red led lights on a board located on the inside left wall. You should see them flash when you push the buttons..

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline jim27408

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 09:50:12 AM »
Gary,   
   Thanks for the response. I'm not sure what it is, it has both fortune 1 and Fortune 2 programs on it. It has 1 mother board at the back of the cabinet. Blue tag inside say 1070 c 7/88 and the blue tag on the outside right side say 1076 c 7/88 I have not contacted anyone in person at this point, I have used this forum only. The deck buttons work perfectly as does the machine on credits. I have been playing it top make sure that it pays properly etc. There are no red lights on the left inside.
    The problem is that it will not accept coins. Does all of its pay outs correctly whether its credit or coins. It also seems to play correctly. I got this machine with the battery bad in it, I replaced the battery and that is where i'm at now. Here is a picture of the error message I believe. The pk810 and the pc041 are printed on a chip on the mother board.

Jim

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 10:19:48 AM »
I'm not sure how to help you with this issue, so i'd give Larry Weber a call. He's a nice guy and will try to answer your question.

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline jim27408

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 11:58:45 AM »
Gary,
   Many thanks for the help. All it needed is to have put a coin in the coin comparitor. Now it works like it is suppose to. Larry was a lot of help. Thanks again to all.

Jim

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 01:20:21 PM »
Great to hear Jim. I just don't think about the coin comparitors. All mine have the old mechanical coin mechs. Glad it's working.

Gary
And remember...

Offline jhanley

• jhanley New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • none
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 09:54:13 PM »
I believe that's a PE not a Fortune 2.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal