New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: An ENTHUSIASTIC rave from Yoeddy1  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
An ENTHUSIASTIC rave from Yoeddy1
« on: November 13, 2015, 05:32:38 PM »
Oh how things can change in one week.  I'll make this short and sweet...

Chris from Slot Machines Unlimited managed to work some deals and trades to wrap up the majority of what I was looking for over the past several months (John Wayne, The Big Money Cheese Caper, and Great Eagle II).  Not one ounce of pain.  He's definitely a man of his word and I would recommend him anytime.  He took a bad situation, and made it about as right as right can get.

Jeremy at Game King Slots has also been coming to the rescue on some hard to find IGT and WMS items and has worked great deals and trades with me in the past.  I really appreciate his flexibility and the way he runs business.  He definitely set the Bluebird hook.  ;)

There are several out here that run top notch businesses, and those of you that I've had great relationships and business transactions with in the past, you know who you are, and I appreciate all that you do to keep this hobby running strong with the enthusiasts.  There are always hiccups that can occur, but the good folks always make things right.  There's a reason why so many members visit this place 24/7. 

Ok, I guess that wasn't so short and sweet after all.  ;)

Thanks,
Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: An ENTHUSIASTIC rave from Yoeddy1
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 06:02:09 PM »
Jason, glad you got your stuff. You really enjoy your hobby.  Or whatever we call it. ;)

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 06:08:06 PM »
Or whatever we call it. ;)

Dave

Sickness.  :arrowthruhead:

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 07:46:24 PM »
Call it what it is    ADDICTION

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline slotdeals

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • www.ohioriverslots.com
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 12:16:28 PM »
Anytime---- PS... dont stay at Circus Circus haha

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 12:44:08 PM »
Hopefully you got some free drinks out of 'em.  ;)

Jason

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2015, 01:18:59 AM »
Chris is one of the good vendors. I told you there are good vendors out there.
-------
Charles

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal