New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: The NLG Welcome Wagon  (Read 340396 times)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: The NLG Welcome Wagon
« Reply #200 on: October 10, 2016, 09:06:43 AM »
Welcome, Melissa!
Post pictures of your new machine, soon as you get it, and then the next, and the next and the next.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Melissarmdlm

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Melissarmdlm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #201 on: October 10, 2016, 11:21:50 PM »
Now just hold on there's only going to be one machine of each generation around here, I swear it.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2016, 03:39:41 PM »
Now just hold on there's only going to be one machine of each generation around here, I swear it.

Famous Last Words !    :garfield:

Welcome to NLG !
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2016, 06:51:46 PM »
Good luck with that  :Tongue_Out:
Welcome to NLG!

Offline cingeo

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cingeo New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #204 on: October 15, 2016, 01:52:21 PM »
hi im new to this great site id just like to say hi im not new to arcade type machines i worked in the vending business for some years around arcade games pinball machine jukebox ect and yes once and a while a slot machine so with that being said i just picked up two igt s+ machines (double diamond & five times pay ) both were dead only the lamps would light no leds nothing after reading over the wealth of info on this site i had the double diamond up and running the same day and after some troubleshooting i got 5 x semi up im stuck in the 61 loop i have already ordered the clear and set chip just have to wait out the delivery but i have one machine up and running so im having fun what a great site you have put together thank you so much for the info 

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #205 on: October 15, 2016, 02:01:27 PM »
Cingeo
 :NLG_WELCOME:
Welcome to NLG, as a home slot enthusiast you have come to the best place.
Lots of information on IGT S+ here glad the site has helped you out already.

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #206 on: October 15, 2016, 02:42:05 PM »
Welcome to NLG Cingeo. Great starting with 2. But just a warning, when you turn the lights on tomorrow, there may be 3 or 4. They have a tendency to do that.  :rotfl:

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Gdwhetz31

• Gdwhetz31 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #207 on: October 16, 2016, 09:03:52 AM »
New to the slot scene. I just came into a lot of machines ( 4 Konami k2v, A couple of Bally Cinereels, WMS reels, etc) I will have a lot of questions. I hope you will all beat with this newbie.

Thanks

Offline Ron (r273)

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #208 on: October 16, 2016, 09:07:47 AM »
Welcome  Gdwhetz31!

You have come to the right place for the answers.  :wave:
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2016, 09:09:49 AM »
New to the slot scene. I just came into a lot of machines ( 4 Konami k2v, A couple of Bally Cinereels, WMS reels, etc) I will have a lot of questions. I hope you will all bear with this newbie.

Thanks

Welcome to NLG. Always glad to have another member. I don't know how familiar you are with the Forum Topics button on the navigation menu, but clicking on it gets you to the topics about your machines. You can read posts and search for answers. Very helpful for new members. Enjoy.

:NLG_WELCOME:

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Gdwhetz31

• Gdwhetz31 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #210 on: October 16, 2016, 10:58:21 AM »
thank for the tip

Offline Melissarmdlm

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Melissarmdlm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #211 on: November 09, 2016, 02:04:14 PM »
Welcome, Melissa!
Post pictures of your new machine, soon as you get it, and then the next, and the next and the next.

Different Jackpot than shown in the best hits screen. Sorry about the mismatched glass, it's really being a pain to round up all the glass for my software.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #212 on: November 18, 2016, 10:13:45 AM »
Well, you look happy with your new toy.  :applause: :applause:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline slotslave

• slotslave New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #213 on: November 19, 2016, 02:23:26 AM »
What's up everyone.  Longtime lurker finally surfacing.  Looking forward to another avenue for slot machines to relieve me of monetary wealth! :drool04:

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #214 on: November 19, 2016, 07:16:34 AM »
Slotslave if you've been hanging around you already know what these things do to all of us. Glad to have you aboard!   :NLG_WELCOME:

Dave

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #215 on: November 19, 2016, 08:53:24 AM »
Welcome!
At least this way when you're relieved of your money you will have a piece of hardware to beat on. :NLG_WELCOME:
Rich

What's up everyone.  Longtime lurker finally surfacing.  Looking forward to another avenue for slot machines to relieve me of monetary wealth! :drool04:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Willson

• Willson New User has no influence.
  • console.log("Hello World!");
« Reply #216 on: December 06, 2016, 11:12:30 AM »
Hello again, were my posts and peoples replies moved or deleted? Had some pertinent information I wanted to look back at.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #217 on: December 06, 2016, 11:34:39 AM »
Your information is still where it was posted originally.
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=13888.0

Offline Willson

• Willson New User has no influence.
  • console.log("Hello World!");
« Reply #218 on: December 06, 2016, 12:10:15 PM »
Your information is still where it was posted originally.
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=13888.0

Whoa? Thank you, thought I posted it in Welcome Wagon, very odd. No wonder I was having a hard time, totally my fault.

Offline g33pers

• g33pers New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2017, 08:05:10 AM »

Hello everyone.

Got myself a MVS 6 Slot just before xmas. At first it wouldn't turn on, after some fiddling it started working. I cleaned up the games and most of them came back to life too.
Look forward to being a part of this site

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal