New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally model 1117 Monte Carlo  (Read 6321 times)

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bally model 1117 Monte Carlo
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2017, 09:35:33 AM »
Maybe need clean the following contacts / switches.
First the reset relay(s) on the odds unit in the top of the machine. They maybe stacked up like the photo attached.

Next the Payout relay switches located on the top of the hopper left rear.
Check to see if the coil has the return tension spring. - Check all coils for tension spring as you inspect and or clean the machine.
Also the payout step up contact and corresponding metal receiver strips.
Both the Payout relay and Payout step up unit are located on the hopper.
(Unless this machine has a remote Payout Step up Unit) Which are usually located bottom right corner of the machine. 

Offline coincard

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • coincard New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2017, 04:54:21 PM »
I want to thank everyone who helped me work on this, I have learned a lot and I appreciate all the help. I have since traded this machine off and am looking forward to my next project. once again many thanks

Dave

Offline Ballyslots-ballyslots

• scott bennett
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ballyslots-ballyslots New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2017, 10:37:48 PM »
David I hope your enjoying your new games and please keep in touch
Scott

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2017, 12:11:00 AM »
Scott, I hope that you got it to add to your collection.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

• scott bennett
  • NLG
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2017, 03:29:24 PM »

I've already got it restored and in perfect working condition I'm friends with another collector
He's been looking for one of these
I'm hoping to trade him for a couple of games he has that I want,  if not that's ok with me I will have 3 of these in my collection

Maybe I'll make one a 5c another 10c and a 25c

This machine is actually a danish game with australian glass so it's in English

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2017, 03:43:34 PM »
That's good to hear. What it all there, just tampered with by people thru out the years that didn't know about those machines?
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

• scott bennett
  • NLG
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2017, 03:57:10 PM »
It was missing a few small parts
The inside left side reel mech beau plug was broken
There were pins pushed out
There were a lot of relays that needed to be adjusted and polished
All the usual things that needed to be done
For somebody like me with 20 plus years experience it was easy
I'm guessing it's also that way for you

I'm trying to be a nice guy and help some of these people that come to this site for information and help
I remember 20 years back when I didn't know what I was doing, I had to figure it out the hard way. There wasn't any people that would help
My first bally em slot was a super continental it took me more than a month to get it to barely work. Now it takes me hours at the most

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2017, 06:40:52 PM »
I'm the same way. My first slot was a Money Honey. I bought it and was told the hopper was dirty and needed to be cleaned and adjusted. It too me Omer a year to get it fixed. I checked and check relays and wiring. It would spit out 18 coins every time you pulled the handle. I finally found a pinched wire between the hopper beau plug and the mounting bracket. Once fixed the game worked perfect! I was hooked after that. I found NLG about half way thru the repair. I've been here ever since. I keep looking for machines like you have up here, but no luck so far. A friend of mine found a Monta Carlo and got it working. It had a broken reel wiper finger. He soldered it back together and it works great after a good cleaning and oiling. Maybe some day I'll find something to go with my Metalist.
And remember...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal