New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ Accounting fun?  (Read 650 times)

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
S+ Accounting fun?
« on: November 11, 2017, 10:39:15 PM »
Okay...here we go.
For fun, I am making an S+ accounting sheet using the Excel 2007 program.

Let's say cell A1, on a row of cells, has a drop-down list of S+ machine numbers from "1-5".
I choose cell A1 to fill with machine "1" okay?
Let's make machine "1" in the list as a "Triple Bonanza 2CM" quarter game.

Now cell B1 has a drop-down list with the "Coins Played" list from 1-5 coins.
I choose the "2" from the list to fill the B1 cell with 2 coins played.

How do I make Cell C1 to fill with the math from four possible hits valued at over a 1,000 credits? (a hand-pay mode)
The winning pay-line examples that one can get from the Triple Bonanza award glass, in a hand-pay lockup playing 2 coins can be:

5,000 credits / 4= $1,250.00
(Triple-Triple-Triple)
180 credits X 9=1,620 credits / 4=$405.00
(Triple-Triple-Bonanza, Triple-Bonanza-Triple, Bonanza-Triple-Triple)

Is there a way for the "2 coins played" in the list under cell B1 to fill the adjacent cell C1 with one of the above "examples"?
In other words, can I somehow add the "examples" list to the "coins played" list to fill out another cell?
Or do I have to make another drop-down list under cell C1?

To make this even harder to understand...haha! I would also like the adjacent cell on row 1 (D1) auto fill with the dollar amount from the list used - such as $405.00 because the winning combo was Triple-Bonanza-Triple.

The only problem with cells C1 and D1 is if I have a different game.
I would need the drop-down list to come from a list associated with a different game number.
Such as a Double Diamond 5cm game with different payout combos or the drop-down list in cell B1 will have the wrong payouts.

This is sort of like when I go buy a car part at an auto parts store.
I give the counter person my year, make, model, engine size, etc. and I see them using drop-downs after drop downs on their computer screen to try and locate my part needed from their inventory.
Then, once found, I'm given options whether or not to get the higher, more expensive quality part v.s the economy, cheaper made part.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline ninnjinn

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • ninnjinn New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: S+ Accounting fun?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 04:38:35 PM »
This is pretty much what I am doing.  However, I know nothing about the formulas to use or enter for excel.   Depending on price,  I would PAY someone to set up all the formulas for me....  It would make my life SO much easier!   The way I do it,  So many places/opportunities to make a mistake.  :Scratch-Head: :duh: :banghead: :hissyfit: :fryingpan:

So basically I have a bunch of spread sheets printed out and I put in all my info by hand.  Then use another spread sheet for the info that I want.  THEN, use a calculator and enter all the info all nice and neat into a spread sheet that is on my computer.

Example:

Coin in    Coin Out      Hand Pay
Start:      362319    286322

11/3        367239    291773

11/4        372927    296498

11/5        377865    299789

ETC......

Coin in    Coin Out                     AVG                 Running AVG       Coins +/-     Running Coins +/-       Spins       Total Spins

11/3           4920        5451                     110.7%                                          531                                                1640            1640

11/4           5688       4725                        83%                       95.9%          -963                 -432                        1896             3356

11/5          4938        3291                       66.6%                     86.6%         -1647               -2079                       1646             5002

ETC....

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S+ Accounting fun?
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 12:49:14 PM »
well, I figured out all the cell formulas so far except for a couple things to make my accounting sheet work the way I want.

Right now I'm trying to make data lists pop open in other cells on a row.
Later I have to figure out to auto populate a couple of cells with time and dates.

When I finish mine, I'll see what I can do to make your data work the way you want.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal