New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Source for Beau plugs?  (Read 4353 times)

Offline tuna

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • tuna New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Source for Beau plugs?
« on: November 18, 2017, 09:43:48 AM »
Picked up a 809 that I need to troubleshoot. Looking for the beau plugs 18,24, and 30 pin to make up some cables.
Are these things hen's teeth made by unicorn's?  I found the 24 pin F on Tedss and Ebay with the correct double ground lug, everything else that I can find is Single lug ground.  Even tried to buy the 18 and 24 set from ebay, 6 weeks latter nothing from seller, ebay gave a refund.  So if any one could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate  it.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Source for Beau plugs?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 11:09:28 AM »
Sorry to say but that style is no longer made. If your referring to the round pins as grounds that not correct. Those longer round pins work as guides for the other flat pins. The only place to buy the beau plugs is thru EBay. There was a seller of there selling 18 and 24 pin prebuilt cables. As for the 30 pins plugs they are very  scarce and  extremely hard to find. If you were trying to buy from Foxsslots he's located in the Tampa Bay Area and had to deal with that Hurricane a couple month back. I know he's selling currently because I just bought a coin bowl from him a week ago.

Just a thought.. Try messaging a seller on EBay by the name of Ballyslots/Ballyslots. I know he has a large of Bally games and parts. He may have those plugs.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 11:31:16 AM by Amechanic »
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline tuna

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 12:55:49 PM »
I Apologize for using the wrong nomenclature of double ground, that's what Tedss.com referred to it as.  The seller with the premade cables is in Oregon that did not come thru with the product.  I did find the seller in Florida, he is the one with the 24 pin F plug.

Thanks
Charlie

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 02:00:34 PM »
I think the Foxsslots has both the 18 and 24 pin beau plugs in sets, M & F plugs.. You might want to go into sellers other items.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline coincard

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • coincard New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 07:44:31 PM »
Foxsslots1 did have some listed on ebay this week, I do not see where they sold so you might want to check with him.....

Dave

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 08:10:17 PM »
He may have pulled the auctions. You could always try to message about beau plug through Ebay to see if he has a set or 2 for sale. Just mention you had seen them for sale before by him. It's worth a message.. I do know that the Summit web sight did sell beau plugs in 18, 24, and 30 pin plugs, but they have a different pin out. If you had a bad machine plug, at least it's an option to replace the pair to get a machine up and running again..
And remember...

Offline tuna

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 01:15:37 PM »
Foxsslots1 did have some cable sets that were to end 1735 cst this past Friday that I wanted to bid on, they were pulled around 1130 same day.  I did send a message, he replied that a friend wanted them so they were pulled.  Amechanic the plugs in the machine are fine, was just wanting to be able to troubleshoot with the hopper and reels out of the machine.  So Ill just keep watching to I find some beau plugs or a made up set of cables.

Thanks Again

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 01:41:11 PM »
I saw those cables and was going to bid on them myself, but forgot about the auction.. I have bought cables off of EBay from Jim, seller of the pre-made ones. I bought 2 sets of the 30 pins a few years back when he has some available. I'm surprised you had trouble buying from him? Have you tried to send him a message through his auction? I might have a set of 18 and 24 pin beau plugs here, but no 30's. Those are extremely hard to find. I have 2 sets of each I use for trouble shooting machines. Games like my Metalist need 2 of the 30 pin cables to run the reels,
And remember...

Offline coincard

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 02:39:39 PM »
Fox Slots has a set of 24 pin beau plugs listed on ebay right now for 14.95, he has 2 set available, the lot number is 162553829458, listed under foxsslots1 I think.....

Dave

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 02:54:56 PM »
Fox Slots has a set of 24 pin beau plugs listed on ebay right now for 14.95, he has 2 set available, the lot number is 162553829458, listed under foxsslots1 I think.....
Dave

Dave,  If you read the description of the auction, it's for 2 female plugs.

Gary
And remember...

Offline 63mini

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • 63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2017, 04:51:41 PM »
 You might try contacting "Badbaud" who is a member here. I know he had some in his shop when I was there a couple months ago.

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2017, 05:15:28 PM »

I’ve made a few cable sets from salvaged plugs and sockets for bench testing.

Try. www.jameco.com for plugs and sockets.
If you can’t find used ones.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 05:31:22 PM by DavidLee »

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2017, 05:38:21 PM »
The problem I have found looking for new beau plugs is the location of the round locating pins. The new plugs seem to have only 1 round pin.
And remember...

Offline coincard

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2017, 06:04:41 PM »
Sorry, I missed the female part on the beau plugs..... if you are still looking for testing cables you can try Gordy Nichol in Wayne PA he had several sets when I was there last month and he may still have some.... if you want his number PM me.....

Dave

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2017, 07:02:46 PM »
Sorry, I missed the female part on the beau plugs..... if you are still looking for testing cables you can try Gordy Nichol in Wayne PA he had several sets when I was there last month and he may still have some.... if you want his number PM me.....

Dave

Good call..  :applause:  I totally didn't think about Gordy. I bought some parts from him myself recently.
And remember...

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 304
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 04:24:42 AM »
We have boxes of beau plugs and many M/F cables plus over 30 wooden top units of various sizes.
Plus over 50 EM hoppers full of parts and connectors and thousands of related EM parts.
I am still waiting for the new website to be published with the shopping cart and when that happens there will be hundreds of EM related parts for sale.

for now I can suggest emailing me at klar.slotrepair@gmail.com and I can dig through our inventory and send pictures and prices individually.

Trying to get a HTTPS site for secure shopping has been a 3 month ordeal.

badbaud
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 06:35:18 AM »
That will be great when it's finished. I can't wait to see it when finished.
And remember...

Offline 63mini

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • 63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 07:50:19 AM »

Dave

Wow! Gordy Nichol... I have not heard that name for sometime. He used to deal with my father back in the early 80's. He used to come to our house in Exton.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2017, 06:32:05 AM »
Gordy is a wonderful guy.  He has more stuff than he can remember.   :rotfl: If no luck on the 30 pin call Don Lee at 917 992-2803.  He made me a set of cables about 5 years ago.

Happy Holidays
Ra

Offline GOS

• Reputation Power: 84
  • GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2017, 09:04:21 AM »
i have the 2 24 pin FEMALE - will list them again with other items (actually my replacement will) around 12/4 - pulled them off ebay so that my guy will have easier time taking over by ebay stuff.

Dave,  If you read the description of the auction, it's for 2 female plugs.

Gary
[/quote]

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal