New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT double diamond deluxe  (Read 2014 times)

Offline don275

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • don275 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT double diamond deluxe
« on: December 05, 2017, 09:39:59 AM »
have an IGT double diamond deluxe all works good ,except the lights on buttons none come on or light where 25 cents is, all on door, credits and coins light up, and lights for dvb200 dont light ,any ideas what it could be,thx
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:04:59 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: IGT double diamond deluxe
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 01:15:55 PM »
Have you checked to see if the bulbs are any good?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline don275

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 01:24:34 PM »
yes, first thing , 11 bulbs out, well trying to fix i had the 25 cent bulb light up for 4 seconds in went out,checked for power at 25 cent bulb light 0,06  0.07 volts.some how power must not be geting to them,all on the door,

Offline don275

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 01:32:49 PM »
when machine is playing ,open door in check ,25 cent light bulb it reads 0 .45 volts, when i first turn on machine and check volts 25 cent bulb reads .06 -.07 flashes back in forth on my meter,

Offline don275

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 01:42:56 PM »
buttons all work for adding credits ,cashing out, spinning wheel ,just dont light up, one button that does not work when pushed,is change light does not light up on top of machine to call attenend, , bulbs look good, never hit big enough pay out to see if it lights over 1000 credits,when you hit jack pot,

Offline don275

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 02:00:07 PM »
i should of mentioned ,i bought machine with dead battery,replaced 3.6 volt battery ,did full ram clear with chip, and then bill valitator chip, dvb200 red light comes on   but wont take bills,but bezzel does not light,

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 02:04:22 PM »
Have you pressed the white TEST button inside the machine and stepped thru the Setup menu settings to see if the bill validator is enabled? It should be since you used the SET chip but needs to be verified.

Also, the bill validator (DBV-200) may have old software inside it. So do your testing with a $1 bill only until you get it to be accepted. Then when you get that to work you can figure out what bills the bill acceptor will take and won't take. If you remove the DBV head you can turn it over to see if there is a label on the software chip on the bottom. Sometimes there is a label on the top of the DBV head but it may not be current.

Another thing, if the machine credit limit is set to zero the the bill validator will not work since accepting a bill would put the machine over the credit limit. Since you did a ram CLEAR process you wiped out all the settings and put them back to default. Check that your Setup menu settings are ok.

Are you saying that the machine works ok with coins? The problem is the button lights not working and the bill acceptor not working? The button lights get their power from wiring that is separate from the button switches wiring. So you may have a broken wire or connector not plugged in all the way. When you check the button light voltage are you setting your meter to AC or DC?
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 03:51:34 PM »
the lamps on the S+ machine are either  259,555  0r 86 wedge type bulbs,  they operate on 6.3 vac.  make sure your meter is set to read AC voltage.

if the machine works as it should except for the lamps, then you have a  open wire or connector somewhere. the fuses have to be good if the machine operates, the 7 vac comes out of the power supply , on the side connector that goes over to the motherboard. then it is distributed from there.

hope this helps

Jim   

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline don275

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 06:11:11 PM »
thx jim, only reading ac  0.4 vlts

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 07:24:20 PM »
I just looked at the schematics,   pin 3 of J8   is where 7vac comes into the mother board,   pin2 is the  7vac/8vac common (green wire)   and pin 3 is the 7vac hot (blue wire).

everything gets its 7vac  from this point, if it not there, then go into the powersupply box, you will probably find a push on connector has come loose.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline don275

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 07:38:40 PM »
thx jim ,much appreciated.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal