New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Uploaded Universal Documentation  (Read 5422 times)

Offline jtwine

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • jtwine New User has no influence.
  • Geek Gamer
    • My Blog Site
Uploaded Universal Documentation
« on: December 26, 2015, 11:05:22 PM »
For those of you that have access to the NLG File System (downloads), I have just added three new downloads:
  • OPERATION MAINTENANCE AND PARTS MANUALS - a PDF containing an (original?) Universal manual for the pre-Ultra shot.  There was a download in that section already for a Universal manual, but it links to a zero-byte file.  Not sure if this was that same one or not.

• LPM HOPPER SERVICE MANUAL - a PDF of the LPM Hopper Service Manual.

• Sunrise Manual - this is a new one.  I took the Universal Sunrise archive of web-based documentation (previously uploaded by Hotrod777) and turned it into a full-fledged PDF manual so that it can be easily printed and searched for content.  Some changes were made to the original content for readability or grammatical reasons, or to fix translational errors.

If someone can make use of them, enjoy!

Also, I recently won an auction for a binder containing a printed version of a document called "Universal Slot Machine Manual," and it is not the same as the first PDF above.  It also contains quite a few fold-out pages with schematics and other diagrams.  As luck would have it, the binder also contains the pages to a "Universal Video Poker Manual" that also have fold-out schematics and diagrams.

At some point, I hope to find the time to get them all scanned and uploaded.

Peace!
-=- James R. Twine
Google me for more info.

Offline iwalker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • iwalker New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Uploaded Universal Documentation
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 08:04:24 AM »
Great Job on PDF'ng the Sunrise manual. Will certainly come in handy.

Offline UNIMAN

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 134
  • UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 09:13:41 AM »
Yes, very nice job!!  :yes:

Offline jtwine

• Geek Gamer
    • My Blog Site
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 06:12:46 PM »
Thanks, both of you!
-=- James R. Twine
Google me for more info.

Offline ersk3

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • ersk3 New User barely matters.ersk3 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 02:21:33 AM »
Where can I download this?

Offline UNIMAN

• Topic Moderator
  • UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 03:12:41 PM »

Blue buttons at top of page.

"NLG File System"

"Universal Games"

Offline ersk3

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • ersk3 New User barely matters.ersk3 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 03:23:30 PM »
Found it, but I can not access the downloads

Offline JLofty

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • JLofty New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 02:49:45 PM »
I am also trying to download theses documents. How do we get authorization for these files?
Thanks,
Jason :Scratch-Head:

Offline PeteAus

• PeteAus New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 10:31:32 PM »
 :me_too: :Scratch-Head:
Any help here would be appreciated

Offline UNIMAN

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 05:48:44 PM »

PM me if you need a Universal manual for the older 8116 board machines or 8800. Need to give me an email address as it is in pdf.

I have no manuals for the Ultra, never seen one. Do have the dip switch settings for Ultra and they are posted here on NLG.

Offline potente44

• potente44 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 08:40:43 PM »
Hola! Podria enviarme manual de la tarjeta 8304-3 draw poker machine o blackjack machine a mi correo electronico cavallaro_hdd@hotmail.com gracias!!

Offline Caliwebman

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Caliwebman New User has no influence.
    • Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 12:24:03 AM »
Hi all, was trying to get into NLG file area to D/L some goodies having to do with a Universal Y 90 machine I picked up recently. Do I have to have a certain amount of posts before I can access this area or?

Thanks,

Scott

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 10:31:25 AM »
Hi all, was trying to get into NLG file area to D/L some goodies having to do with a Universal Y 90 machine I picked up recently. Do I have to have a certain amount of posts before I can access this area or?

Thanks,
Scott

The website is setup so that nearly all discussion forums are available to anyone but for access to the download area you need to support NLG by making a contribution (small or large, one-time or continuing, all is appreciated). This will also give you the ability to post items for sale in the Classified Ads area and unlimited personal messages (pm's) on the website.

(click image to enlarge)

If you'd like to help NLG stay available by being a contributing member look on the Home Page for this panel:

NLG Home Page
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:27:52 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline jtwine

• Geek Gamer
    • My Blog Site
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2017, 06:00:06 PM »
The website is setup so that nearly all discussion forums are available to anyone but for access to the download area you need to support NLG by making a contribution (small or large, one-time or continuing, all is appreciated). This will also give you the ability to post items for sale in the Classified Ads area and unlimited personal messages (pm's) on the website.

Note that contributions expire - for example, I cannot get back into the files area to upload updates or new documents anymore.  The text says "contribution," should be understood as "subscription."

...just a point of clarification...
-=- James R. Twine
Google me for more info.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2017, 06:08:50 PM »

The website below is a good source of manuals for many machines:

http://www.coinslots.com/manuals/
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline oakley104

• Reputation Power: 1
  • oakley104 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 06:41:30 AM »
Have had very good replies and advice form the NLG site, decided to make a contribution to show my support and hopes of gain access to the download area.  After making a contribution the download area still shows access not allowed ??????
 :soapbox_3:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal