New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S5500 Personality EPROMs ?  (Read 1062 times)

Offline rwaters

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rwaters New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S5500 Personality EPROMs ?
« on: June 26, 2017, 02:02:29 PM »
Hello, I am new here... Thanks for this forum!
I have a Bally S5500 with the "Stars and Bars" game (I believe ;)), it takes up to 5 coins.
I would like to improve the payout percentage. From what I can see, it has the 7173 personality chips (~86%), and the highest is 7174 (89%).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Name   SMI#  Part Number   ART FORM    Max Hit    Max-Coin    Top      coins   
                                        Freq    Percentage   Award
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stars and Bars   7172    E620311X-05   SAB-5019    12.84   83.96      5000      5CM   
Stars and Bars   7173    E620411X-05   SAB-5019    13.22   85.98      5000      5CM   
Stars and Bars   7174    E620511X-05   SAB-5019    13.60   88.99      5000      5CM   

Where can I find the 7174  U18 and U20 EPROMs ?
I would eventually like to change the reel strips and update the bill validator to accept newer bills too, but it is not imperative.

Any help/pointers would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: S5500 Personality EPROMs ?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 06:02:14 PM »
In case no one here on NLG can help with this here is a place that should have them:

http://www.jjslots.com/Bally-5500-Mains-5500main.htm

You may have to contact them with the Bally game name, machine model number and what chips you want to find out more info such as availability and pricing.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline rwaters

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rwaters New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 07:40:36 AM »
Thanks for the reply :)

I asked them, they have the exact same ones I have in it (7173) but not the 7174s.

Oh well.. I will keep searching, may be a futile attempt 20+ years later..

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 08:03:12 PM »
You can post a WantToBuy request and pm one of the NLG staff people to move it to the Classified Ads forum, it will get a wider audience there. Or you can put the request to have it moved right in the WTB post. Believe it or not, some folks only read a few of the forums and the Classified Ads is one of them. Someone here may have the chips you want or know where to get them. The WTB ad is free and worth a shot.

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal