New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Game installation problem on v22/22  (Read 1642 times)

Offline fewpheonix

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • fewpheonix New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Game installation problem on v22/22
« on: January 30, 2017, 07:48:55 PM »
Hey anyone,
     I am trying to install a different game on my v22/22, but I keep getting a red error message. I have game card in bottom CPU slot and install card in top slot when I turn on machine (like I have always done), but I keep getting "Turn attendant key to get fault" and when I do it says "machine fault flashchecker (6288): fmsg=010000000 88 00000080 compact flash present please remove the flash and power cycle the machine. Turn attendant key to reboot!" I believe I have tried both options (unleash power cycling involves something other than shutting down and turning back on), but I keep getting same message. Any help or even hypotheses would be greatly appreciated.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Game installation problem on v22/22
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 09:12:08 PM »
Sure,  What game are you trying to load.  What operating system do you have and which mpu do you have--Then we can start.  Anyone answered.

Offline fewpheonix

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 10:01:39 PM »
I am trying to load Grease (which I have successfully loaded before) and Golden Tower (the original game loaded on my machine). I have Betty Boop Fortune Teller on machine now. I am running V10 installation card. What does MPu stand for, and where can I find that info.? Thanks for your reply!

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 08:11:10 AM »
MPU is where you put the CF card, it is the entire assembly that pulls out.

The error looks to me like you already loaded the game and on the reboot, you left the game cf card in the slot. Once you load the game, you are supposed to remove all the cards.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline fewpheonix

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 05:40:20 PM »
That is what it looks like, but I am loading new software, and it still gives me this message. It is as if Machine is just reading game card, but not install card, and then it may try to load the software that is already on there. Any other suggestions anyone?

I thought maybe the install card or the top slot of the mpu might have problems, but when I loaded up machine with just v10 install card in top slot, it did take me to the install screen, but only with option to do machine factory reset.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 07:11:13 PM by fewpheonix »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal