New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bucks Ahoy Game Chips  (Read 2431 times)

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
Bucks Ahoy Game Chips
« on: April 26, 2017, 01:17:38 PM »
Can someone tell me the correct game chip# that goes with SB000566 ? 9l 45 cr Bucks Ahoy Reel Touch. I am getting a CRC Mismatch I tried 239's & 310. Both same error.
                                                                            Thanks

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bucks Ahoy Game Chips
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 01:35:47 PM »
It depends on what ATA, BGM, and RFA files are on your hard drive.
Also bios type of the top box.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=14054.0
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Dirtguy

• Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »
Ok The Machine isn't working so I can't go to # 8 in the menu but I do have the 3 discs RFA 20001,ATA 20009, andBMG 20038. if that helps

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 02:30:56 PM »
OK need more history was the machine working? Did you get a replacement HD? Is the top box bios 1 or 2? Also what VS chips are you using?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 03:23:47 PM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 07:59:54 PM »
SG000239 should work according to the PSR. They are compatible with single denom version chip only. SG000310 works with multi denom but requires ATA20022 or replacement. I also noticed that there is another Bucks Ahoy base chip SB000476 5R, 9L, 45C. I'm not sure what the difference is between it & SB000566.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 08:32:20 PM »
RB need to know the data I'm asking about  bios and what was on the original HD etc. Many combos don't work exactly as psr says because of so many different ATA/RFA/SG/SB file combinations. Reel Touch are just that touchy.

Rich

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 08:46:03 PM »
OK, I have never had this machine working, I have not replaced the HD, I don't know what bios I have, and I have been switching around Version Chips, vs011gx0, vs009vx0,vs009gx0. Right now I have  SG000299 chips and VS011gx0 and I get to waiting for video and then I get the dreaded blue screen. Tomorrow I am going to pull the ram & clean with a pencil eraser to see if that does anything. I am thinking about re installing the 3 discs. ????

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 09:07:22 PM »
Did you get the disks with the machine.
I have data on many many reel touch combinations but I know nothing about BGM20038 I don't have that one.

When the top screen boots do you get an energy star screen ( bios 2) or do you get a red white and blue finger splash screen  (bios1).
Did you add the SB000566 or did it come with the game?
There are more things to try before you use the disks.

From what little data I have if the hard drive is loaded with what's on the disks you have I would try SG000239, VS009GX0 and SB000476.
Whatever data you can provide me will help.
Rich

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 11:29:18 PM »
If all else fails, buy a preloaded HD and chipset. People have them around. Not me, but other people on here

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 07:42:34 AM »
Ok I am now working with a 9GX0, 239 GM Chips & SB000436. Machine goes through normal startup,shows no errors, gets to Waiting for video display, Top screen goes through startup, gets to a point that gives me a blue screen. This is NOT the energy star bios.
I got this machine with no cpu, bunch of different chips, & 3 discs. I don't seem to have any power to the reels during startup, don't know if they start after top starts correctly???

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2017, 07:58:46 AM »
So when the top screen first boots it has a red white and blue  finger splash screen.  That would be bios one.
Does the bottom display still say waiting for video display?
If it is just a light blue screen things sound normal.
Total boot could be as long as 10 minutes have you waited that long?
The last thing that will happen is the reels will spin.
Let us know what error messages appear.

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2017, 08:03:11 AM »
Yes it has the finger. Lower display says waiting for video display, top boots to a blue screen that says windows has been shutdown, check for virus's

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2017, 08:11:10 AM »
OK now we have something to work with.
You said SB000436 did you mean SB000476?
Bios 1 hard drives will go corrupt if someone trys to look at them by connecting it to a windows computer.
There is a coin battery in the top box have you checked or replaced it?

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2017, 08:25:52 AM »
I meant SB000486  and yes I changed battery in top

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2017, 08:40:35 AM »
OK once more SB000476 you typed 486.
Sounds like the HD is corrupt but you may be able to use the disks to reload it.
My suggestion is to unplug everything going to the top box except for the two plugs coming from the top box power supply. Insert the the disk that has the ATA and boot the system it should start to indicate that software is being loaded. When that  completes load the RFA disk followed by the bgm disk. Remove all cd's and reconnect top box.
Try it I personally have not had much luck loading from disks.

Offline LINDAM

• Moderator: Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...
  • When you run out of Quarters...You're done!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2017, 11:17:16 AM »
After you've replaced the battery you should plug in a keyboard and do the same setup as you would if you changed the batt on your P/C. Date and such.
If it ain't broke.....Stop trying to fix it.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal