New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Chicagoland Show Fall 2014  (Read 20394 times)

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG Downloads, and FAQ Writer
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Chicagoland Show Fall 2014
« on: October 22, 2014, 03:08:45 PM »
Well, its time again! The next Chicagoland Show is Nov. 14, 15 & 16, 2014. We usually have a member pre-show meet at a McDonalds near the show on Saturday. During this meet, members will bring machines, parts and other items for sale, trade, barter or just FREE!
Here is a link to the website and maps to the show and meet:

http://www.chicagolandshow.com/

Dan (tacman)

Anyone coming to the show, please list any items you will be bringing or have available. I will add items in later posts. Hope to see you there!

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Chicagoland Show Fall 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 05:20:49 PM »
Hope it is a good turn out. Railroad used to enjoy going as well.  He is still in my prayers and memories--Was a jam up fella-That enjoyed going to this show also- More the meet and great in the lot.  --Damn. -777 and He knows who I am up above.  Have a great meet this year-Pile it up and show pics!- :Please_Post_Pictures_2: .

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 07:06:08 PM »
I  have a few S2000's, kits and parts.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 03:13:23 PM by Harvs »

Offline vette6048

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • vette6048 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 07:07:35 AM »
I have a Bally Gamemagic trying to sell. Anybody interested? Works but I cannot get the sound to work. If I have no takers I will part out.

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 01:34:34 PM »
Hey, Louie, does that GameMagic use the deluxe sound board like the Gamemaker or is it a different system? The reason I ask is that I have a deluxe sound board you can have if you need it.

Dan (tacman)

Hey, C'mon guys, lets show a little interest and input for the pre-meet. I have a GameMaker with xtra MPU and a choptop S2000 Super Sizzling 7's and xtra BTP kit that are available. Box of free misc. will also be present.

Offline tollguy316

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • tollguy316 New User barely matters.tollguy316 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »
Hello everyone....  I'll be at the show and have a Bluebird 1 with the dual screen conversion. The top monitor is a BRAND NEW  19" LCD .  I currently have the game GOLDFISH installed; but I can change it Hitchcock, Monopoly Wheel Flow, or pretty much any BB1 game you'd like.  I just took 2 quick picks ; I will add more later.  Open to offers or possible trade.  Thanks, Bill
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 05:39:31 PM by tollguy316 »

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 05:18:18 PM »
I am going to try and make it Saturday morning if I can talk my wife into a side trip. I will be doing my annual trip to Ohio to visit the week of Nov 9th.
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 07:13:53 PM »
Ron, you know you and the missus are always welcome.  :yes:  It would be nice to see you, its been just a bit. Let me know if you're looking for anything.

Dan (tacman)

Offline vette6048

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 08:20:44 AM »
Dan, I believe its the same as the Gamemaker. I just purchased a Bally Gamemaker HD and a Williams Bluebird keno machine(5 different keno games). This Gamemagic machine has only one keno game and my basement is filled so I figured the Gamemagic has to go. I have a I Dream of Genie that I am gonna change over to a Gameking so I can have various keno games on it. So I have to move the Gamemagic to make room for the Gameking. By the way the Gamemaker HD and the Bluebird keno are awesome machines. I am also willing to part with a Fortune 2 keno machine that works perfect and looks great. Remember it only has 1 keno game and has the touch pen and does hold credits. Its a nickel machine.

Offline vette6048

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 08:34:21 AM »
Dan, I am doing the show, but if anybody is interested I do have some other machines I might be willing to part with. Would have to come by the house to look at. I have a Summit multi keno/poker machine-VLC machine-Odyssey machine(still hanging in there). I might have some extra parts for the Odyssey machine. Just letting everybody know if there is any interest. Thanks everybody!!

Offline karaoke mike

• Reputation Power: 5
  • karaoke mike New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 04:22:30 PM »
Debating on going. I do have a few items to let go from the heard.
Will.post pics if interested
IGT S2000 round top 5 star 3 reel machine
WMS BB1 dual screen machine and more. Only if Bill sells his..
A box of misc. Parts nothing rare.

Offline retro-arcade

• Reputation Power: 0
  • retro-arcade New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2014, 05:44:37 PM »
[big]I'm coming to pick up a few items. Does anyone have 2, or 3 S-2000's with backlit reels? Would prefer JCM bill acceptors, and printers.
Let me know. I know there is usually a guy there inside, but I would like to grab a few items early Am  (parking lot deal) and get back on the road.[/big]

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2014, 02:43:09 PM »
OK, the show and pre-meet is a week away. It would be nice to get a list up and going of people who are going to make the pre-meet at McDonalds on Saturday. Again, anyone looking to sell or buy, please post in this thread. Lets get a good showing so members can meet face to face!

Tacman
Tollguy
Macfog
R273 (maybe)
Karoake Mike (maybe)
Harvs (maybe)
Bunnyslots (maybe)
KenoKarz (maybe)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 08:43:53 PM by Tacman »

Offline Kenokarz

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Kenokarz New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2014, 08:16:04 AM »
i will be there this time , will be good to catch -up on whats going on , see you at micky d about 7;45-8;00 am

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2014, 09:05:08 AM »

*All sold.  :cool_thumb_up:

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 10:21:32 AM by Harvs »

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 11:54:20 AM »
Sorry, but with the Polar Vortex moving in my better half does not want to go to Chicagoland. :hissyfit:

Was looking forward but you can guess who's the boss, this time.  :rotfl: Hope everyone has a good time as I'm sure you will. Just put your long john's on.
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 03:49:55 PM »
Oh well, it would have been nice to finally meet ya, Harvs, maybe next time. Ron, I know we're a personable bunch but I don't think I would drive the distance either unless I had some machines to sell/buy. Here is the updated list.

Tacman
Tollguy
Macfog
KenoKarz
Karoake Mike (maybe)
Bunnyslots (maybe)

PS- Harvs, good prices on those machines!

Dan (tacman)

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 04:02:06 PM »
Oh well, it would have been nice to finally meet ya, Harvs, maybe next time. Ron, I know we're a personable bunch but I don't think I would drive the distance either unless I had some machines to sell/buy. Here is the updated list.

Tacman
Tollguy
Macfog
KenoKarz
Karoake Mike (maybe)
Bunnyslots (maybe)

PS- Harvs, good prices on those machines!

Dan (tacman)
If anything changes and the Wifey lets me out of my cage, I know where to find you guys. Wkends are just busy busy for me..

Thought I'd toss that price for those machines to offer a pre-show deal, seeing I'm gonna be close tomorrow.

Stay warm fellas!  :cool_thumb_up:

Offline Thegambler327

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Thegambler327 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 11:41:03 PM »
I'm a maybe. Never been there. So this McDonald's,how far from the show? Saturday morning what time?

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 11:58:55 PM »
The maps to the show and McDonalds are at the start of this thread. The pre-meet is usually 7:30 am. And the McDonalds is about 1/4 mi. West of Pheasant Run. Hope to see you there.

Dan (tacman)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal