New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Chicagoland Show Spring 2014  (Read 9707 times)

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG Downloads, and FAQ Writer
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Chicagoland Show Spring 2014
« on: March 05, 2014, 09:06:36 PM »
Hey, it looks like we're less than 30 days till the next Chicagoland Show which is 4, 5, and 6 2014. We usually have a member pre-show meet at a McDonalds near the show. During this meet, members will bring machines, parts and other items for sale, trade, barter or just FREE!
Here is a link to the website and maps to the show and meet:

http://www.chicagolandshow.com/

Dan (tacman)

Anyone coming to the show, please list any items you will be bringing or have available. I will add items in later posts. Hope to see you there!

Offline bunnyslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • bunnyslots New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Chicagoland Show Spring 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 01:04:48 AM »
I'll be there!

Offline Barsnsevens

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Barsnsevens New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 07:38:24 AM »
Have not been in a few years when I bought a slot from Dans games at the Mcdonalds get together. I will be there this year. Is the get together still Saturday morning?   :yes:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 07:53:29 AM by barsnsevens »

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 05:53:57 PM »
Yes, Saturday morning before the show opens. Hope to see you there!

Dan (tacman)

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 06:59:20 AM »
OK, guys. Less than 3 weeks away and I only know of 4 showing up for the pre-meet. Let's try and make this a good one. List your items for sale and bring those parts laying around  for sale/trade. Below is the start of what  I have to bring. I will not bring machines unless I get an interested party (just too much hassle).

17" Bally Gamemaker
17" WMS 550 in either 550 or NXT configuration
Gamemaker MPU
Gamemaker power supply
3 17" CRT monitors. For IGT GK or I game (SOLD)
5 Times Pay glass, strips and eproms
Misc freebie parts

Dan (tacman)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 06:39:57 AM by Tacman »

Offline tollguy316

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • tollguy316 New User barely matters.tollguy316 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »
I'll be there... I will get a list of parts and items for sale in the next day or 2.   I hope we have a good turnout this year.  Bill

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 03:43:14 PM »
Bill,  You should dig up K. mike and drag his butt there again this year!.   Hope it is a good turn out and we all here like pics!.  Sometimes the behind the scenes parking lot pics are the best!.  Too far for me as usual but would like to go. 

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 06:37:06 AM »
OK, less than 2 weeks till the show and pre-meet. There are now 5 members slated to make the pre-meet as of now. Anyone else gonna be there? Lets make this a good showing. I'm bringing a box of freebies to go through and free glass sets.

Dan (tacman)

Offline bunnyslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • bunnyslots New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 09:03:24 AM »
Wait a second!! Did I read that right??? Tacman is giving something away for FREE?????????????????

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 09:19:28 AM »
Yeah, he is giving you a free ride to jail. :stirthepot: :24:
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline mark1120

• Reputation Power: 8
  • mark1120 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 04:04:22 PM »
I will be there.  :1:

Offline Macfog

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Macfog New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 05:42:12 PM »
 I'll be there,  I have a few games for sale.
Triple 777 Red Hot 5 Reel With Topper and stand.
3 Times 5 Reel With Stand.
Double Hearts With Stand.

If interested email me for price & Pictures

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 05:10:13 PM »
Ok, guys and gals, next week Saturday for the pre-meet and show. Let's make this a good showing, all new members or those that have not been to the pre-meet are encouraged to show up. Please review prior posts for items available for sale or free. Below is a list of members going to make the pre-meet as of today:

Tacman
Bunnyslots
Macfog
Tollguy316
BarsnSevens
Mark1120
Bondoexpress

Dan (tacman)

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2014, 02:30:31 PM »
Ok, guys tomorrow is the day.  I will be at the McDonalds between 7:30 and 8:00. Hope to see everybody there! Unfortunately I had conversations with DansGames and KenoKarz and they will not be able to make it this time. I found a "Scrabble" topper that will go into my free pile for anyone interested along with glass and misc parts.

Dan (tacman)

Offline Macfog

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Macfog New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2014, 04:01:05 PM »
I should be there by 7:00. Going to look around tonight for some free stuff. I also found at least one illuminated bill sticker & controller that I will sell for what I paid. I might have more and will look tonight.

Offline tollguy316

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 04:38:36 PM »
Hello everyone.. I apologize for posting so late .  I willl be at the show tomorrow and can bring the following.... complete Williams topper ( has a cracked candle), misc S+ parts, an  S2000  9" and  Round Top   top box ( both black).   An S2000 Triple Cherry 3 coin  RT kit with Backlit reels ( can take pic If someone is interested).   Thanks, Bill
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 08:54:08 PM by tollguy316 »

Offline tollguy316

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2014, 08:46:00 PM »
The RT top box is sold.  Thanks, Bill

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2014, 06:40:59 AM »
Could not be there, so bring back pictures!
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 06:07:28 PM »
Well, I thought the pre-meet went rather well. All the members that said they would show up made good their promise. Some parts transaction were concluded with some possible machine sales in the future. The free items flew out of the boxes and I hope they get a good home. I did not attend the show due to a prior commitment to take my grandson to see Winter Soldier. Below is a pic of the members in the parking lot. I hope the members that attended the show will pipe up and post pictures. Nice to see you guys!

Dan (tacman)

The members in picture left to right: Mark1120, Unknown, Bars&Sevens, BondoExpress, Bunnyslots, Tollguy316, Macfog and of course me, Tacman in front with my grandson.

Offline tollguy316

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2014, 06:46:10 PM »
Had a great time getting together with fellow members at McDonalds.  I didn't make it to the show this year.   I'd like to give a big thank you to Dan , Mark and Kevin for the freebies and great deals.  :thank_you: :thank_you: :thank_you:     Looking forward to our next get together.   Bill
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 07:22:28 PM by tollguy316 »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal