New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: how do you set up a S 2000 for multi-denomination  (Read 5340 times)

luckyspin09876

how do you set up a S 2000 for multi-denomination
« on: March 12, 2016, 03:56:14 PM »
can someone please tell me, after I cleared and reset my machine how do I reset up the multi-denomination.   the instructions I printed off NewLife games does not tell you how.  thanks for your help
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:10:11 PM by luckyspin09876 »

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: can't change the payout percentage
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 04:20:49 PM »
I thought the only way to change the payback percentage on an IGT slot (as well as many others) was to replace the game software eproms with different software. Are you saying there is a menu choice in the setup screens that let you do this on the other machines?

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 05:31:02 PM »
S2000 machines can be changed through the menu if it is not using an SB001000 chip and reel chip. Those are used to play S+ games. S+ games all use reel chips to set the payout percentage.

Dave
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:45:17 PM by Shaggy »
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 05:41:04 PM »
No, On that set up there you cannot change the % payout.  You have to key it and if it has credits best to ivc then key.  At that point you should be able to have the menus to set up multi-denom.  I do remember this from the s+ to s-2000 mix.  Have you set up multi-denom before?.

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 05:45:26 PM »
As Shaggy mentioned you have the Sb0001000 and running an S+ Reel chip. The only way to change the odds is to get a different Reel chip with the % you want.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 06:04:41 PM »
Or get the compatible S2000 SB chip for that game theme if it's available

luckyspin09876

Re: how do you set up a S 2000 for multi-denomination
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 06:19:57 PM »
okay so I am running S plus an S2000 machine,  do they make a 98% payout real chip for S plus.

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 06:25:48 PM »
They may, what game title do you have, how many coin?

luckyspin09876

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 06:28:10 PM »
It's a 4th July 3 coin game

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 06:45:46 PM »
 SS4511 IS 97.944  That is the highest payback. Sorry I do not have that one. Some of the vendors here will be able to help you.

luckyspin09876

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 06:56:25 PM »
okay what payout percentage is a SS4452 ????  is there someone on her I can download a list of what the chip numbers are for the percentages

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 07:06:39 PM »
Don't you have a SS4164 chip? That one is 92.599%   If you go to the home page and scroll down on the right side you will find the S+ Game Bible. Chips are listed there.

luckyspin09876

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2016, 07:29:01 PM »
No,  I wish I did,  I have a SS4164  92.60 % pay out  :Scratch-Head:

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 07:56:28 PM »
http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%203CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%204th%20of%20July%20%283%20Coin%20Multiplier%29.htm

Here's the link to the reel chip page. Just contact a vendor on the home page, I'm sure somebody will have one.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 11:29:23 AM »
What am I missing here? He asked how to reset up the Multi-Denom...he didn't mentioned payback %? Luckyspin, I will send you some instructions. Check your email...
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2016, 12:59:37 PM »
In Reply #6 he was asking if they make a 98% chip for the S+

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 01:11:04 PM »
In Reply #6 he was asking if they make a 98% chip for the S+

Right, but original question was on MD setup, not paybacks (I'm confused as to what spurred the replies regarding changing paybacks?). I just didnt see the original question ever addressed.  :arrowthruhead:
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

luckyspin09876

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 04:09:21 PM »
I'm sorry you guys, I did post about payout percentages first,   but then after talking to you guys I figured out if you're running a S plus game in a S2000 machine to change the payout percentage change the reel chip,  but if you have a S2000 machine with S2000 game then you can change it in the menu,  then I reposted about programming multi-denomination  so I can get mine programmed. Again think all of you who responded  all so much you guys are always so helpful. and thank you  Darrell/ Roz for emailing me the instructions.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal