New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Vision MSVerify CommError  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
Vision MSVerify CommError
« on: August 23, 2017, 09:42:17 AM »
Hi All

I am trying to get a Vision Pink Panther running. It starts to boot and gets to MS Verify: Verifying, then goes to MSVerify Comm Error. IF i leave it on it seems to be stuck in a loop going from verifying to comm error a few times. This is a 3coin single pay line game, don't know what SB chip is in it cause it looks to be a copy and there is no #. I have a feeling that the card in the screen may be bad. I get nothing on the screen if I start the machine with the card inserted, so I tried starting the machine without the card and screen comes up initializing and shows all the little dots so I think there is nothing wrong with the screen. I put a good battery in the screen. Can these cards be re programmed or do they go bad & need to be replaced. I was told that this is the card & the chips that were in the game when it worked. I'm enclosing a picture of the card. On the screen a # RFA10025 comes on at the start. Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks   

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Vision MSVerify CommError
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 10:26:57 AM »
How much RAM is in the top screen/unit?

Online sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 10:35:17 AM »
should be 48 mb

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 10:38:00 AM »
I've had RAM go bad and it would loop.

Offline Dirtguy

• Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 11:19:47 AM »
2 sticks of ram, 1-32,1-16mb.  I just tried another screen, same thing, without the card in, screen starts to boot, with card in screen stays blank. I checked for bent pins -none. Does the same thing with 2 different screens????

Offline idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 11:35:37 AM »
Looking at the card, does not look like you have a card with a Pink Panther BGM on it.  If you have a laptop that has a card slot, you can look at the contents of the card and report back what is in it.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 01:42:21 PM »
Thank You for that. Plugged it in laptop, has Double Diamond Mine on it. Wow, This is like working on a car that you have no idea of what kind it is. No #'s on version, game or SB Chip.  Now Wrong card in top. If anyone has a set of chips and the right card, or can download on my card for the game Pink Panther single pay line 3reel, please pm me
                                                                                           Thanks

Offline ianmcneil68

• Reputation Power: 48
  • ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 03:56:35 PM »
Which Pink Panther game is it? I have some software. Post a pic of your award glass (and maybe the strips, too. we don't know if we have a mis match there as well). There are Pink Slips, Pick a Panther and Panther Bucks.
My job keeps interfering with my hobbies.

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 07:05:26 PM »
The strip #'s are all the same  84627500, here's pics  I was able to find SB & Game chip#'s

SB000332  Sg380
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:03:13 AM by Dirtguy »

Offline ianmcneil68

• Reputation Power: 48
  • ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 02:45:04 AM »
That's Pink Slips. Let me dig around after work tonight. I know that I have it.
Ian
My job keeps interfering with my hobbies.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal