New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: netplex issue?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline scratchee35

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
netplex issue?
« on: September 10, 2017, 06:18:06 PM »
i have a project machine..well it didnt start out that way....5 reel triple double red hot 7 s2000...original turn on, all reel lights lit bright, mei head has all 3 lights on, does not initialize,  insert bill/ticket bezel lit, printer lit, but did not adjust paper...machine fires up complete, ready to play, but i cant get any credits on it to spin...unplugged the 3 netplex molex connectors on motherboard, and one at at time replugged them in... swapped main board, printer, light controller board, io card on side of main board housing and the inside door io card,and entire validator assembly..still no change....i have cleared the board several times using both keys, machine sets up properly under 7...netplex config 4 shows printer linked, the reel light test changes reel lights as normal but will not initialize the mei validator...im thinking motherboard...anyone else have ideas? 

thanks!!!

Steve

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: netplex issue?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 04:42:06 PM »
If it has coin equip., press the white pseudo test button to get a couple credits and push spin. The machine might not see the door as closed. Sagging door or optics not aligned or bad possible.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline scratchee35

• scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 08:03:19 PM »
no coin gear included but i started rounding up the parts this morning to install for testing...i dont think the optics are the issue, as the vfd shows the machine ready to go..no errors showing

not ready to junk the machine so im still looking for possabilities

thanks for your suggestions, ill know more tomorrow night about this time i hope

thanks!!!

Offline Retro tech repair

• Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 08:55:08 PM »
are you sure the validators you tried are the correct firmware.

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 06:42:16 AM »
Steve,  get into the machine testing mode, (press the button on the cpu board, door open)  get into the accounting menu,  go to the version sub menu, scroll through the menu, you will see all the chips in the machine ,base, game, and it will show you the bill validator info as well,  it will spell out what IDO and version it is.

Hope this helps

JIm

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Retro tech repair

• Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 10:08:30 AM »
If the bill acceptor is not being detected by netplex auto config what will show up in version accounting is
Pv6 bill not configured. I just doubled checked this by putting a bally bv in one of my s2000s.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 10:22:57 AM »
is there a white colored disc in the cash box?

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 07:38:34 PM »
I really appreciate everyones help here....its giving me more options of checking the machine...hopefully something will come up to make it work...here is what i have done so far....

the mei head, along with the entire housing and cash can have been taken out of a working machine...i do not have a disk in the cash box...the accounting part does show the sb, sg and it also shows "pv6 not configured"  i still cannot get it to auto config thru setup 4 option...all 3 lights on the mei head are lit up and stay lit as soon as the machine is turned on...all of the reel lights *30 of them* are lit bright..

i thought i had all the parts to install the coin gear but im missing 2 parts that im still looking for..once i get all those parts found, im will rekey the machine and show it as having coins to drop and hopefully spin to see what happens next

please keep up with the ideas, something good is bound to happen!! well...thats being a bit optomistic!!

thanks!!!

Steve

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal