New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally S6000  (Read 1956 times)

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Bally S6000
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:24:35 PM »
I have 6000 Playboy. Battery went dead. I change every 2 years from a battery holder so I don't lose settings. Shocked it had died after 19 months. Anyway tried my clear chips and could not get the CLR etc. I am waiting on some new clear chips including "leave in mains" Instructions say to turn on dip switch 8, hold test and pseudo until clr etc then turn off dip 8 and all will be good. My board for as long as I've owned it has had all 8 dip's ON. So now I am confused as to what to do. I am talking about the bank to the left all by itself. Should all dips be on? What do they control? I have a progressive and it is wired to stay on 24/7 so it didn't lose it's programming thankfully.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bally S6000
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 06:00:54 PM »
Put in "leave in mains" turned dip #8 off. Machine is all set up again. Only problem is progressive is not counting up. Used to add 1 cent every 4 spins. I am guessing turning dip #8 back on will fix this. Can I turn #8 back on with "leave in mains"? Or did I set something wrong in settings? 

the rockin elvis

Offline pbwizard25

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • pbwizard25 New User barely matters.pbwizard25 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 07:08:23 PM »
Jim, did you turn on progressive  in the 11d menu? After a clear you must reset them. #8 dip switch will do nothing for progressive . If you did not set the 11d settings you must clear machine and then set. If you need the settings for progressive   lmk. Scott

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 06:05:43 PM »
I had all my settings on a separate list. All good now

the rockin elvis

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 06:25:18 PM »
Glad you got it figured out!

Offline Superboyscout

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Superboyscout New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 10:24:48 AM »
therockinelvis, did you ever figure out why all the switches on DS1 were on? My machine is set the same way and everything I read talks about having them all off. I don't feel comfortable changing anything until I understand better what they all do.

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 03:46:47 PM »
With the leave in mains, I left 8 off. I didn't change any others.

the rockin elvis

Offline AcePeter

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • AcePeter New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 06:19:00 AM »
Hey rockinelvis I have the same problem I changed my main battery on my Bally 6000 (main board) and the progressive is not counting up it's stuck at  the same amount it was before the battery died on the main board. Did a ram clear I have leave in mains worked like a charm too . It was counting up before the battery died on me. I must have missed a setting somewhere.

If losing was a winner, I'd be a multi millionaire.

Offline pbwizard25

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • pbwizard25 New User barely matters.pbwizard25 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 01:45:02 PM »
You must set 11d settings after a battery change and clear to enable the progressive. 

Offline AcePeter

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • AcePeter New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 04:49:18 PM »
Thanks I set the 11D settings. But I don't remember the settings for the progressive. Thanks for responding.
If losing was a winner, I'd be a multi millionaire.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal