New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Jackpot 7's handle not spinning reels  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Caliwebman

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Caliwebman New User has no influence.
    • Spiritual Evolution
Jackpot 7's handle not spinning reels
« on: January 25, 2018, 04:39:58 PM »
When I pull the handle the reels do not spin. I have taken a good part of the handle mech apart to inspect, lube and checked the red lights on all 3 sensors which are a go so I thought I would records a video of what is going on and share it here with you. Am hoping some of you masters might be able to assist me. Thanks and as always you are appreciated.

Scott

Since it appears I cannot get my video file under 1000k I had to upload the video here - http://love.scottbruno.com/slot-handle-failure/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:21:55 PM by Caliwebman »

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
Re: Jackpot 7's handle not spinning reels
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:46:30 PM »
Ok so Im at a loss after reading Inetjnky's posts below as he had simALAR problems  with his.... only they talk about dip switches on a sub board and I cannot locate the sub board. I took the main board out and was unable to locate any dip switches on that, im missing where the sub board is, can one of you folks guide me please?

Scott
p.s. Also, does anyone know what part of the handle mech actually executes the reel spin? My thought is to manually trigger this area to see if it actually spins thew reels and then work from there.

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 08:21:43 PM »
Ok, I found the dip switches and according to the other posts I made sure they were all in the correct positions and then followed up with a successful ram clear. Still no luck. Placing the first coin in unlocks the handle so its not the solenoid. Checked wires and colors of wires going to sensors and they are all correct. Stumped.

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 304
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 11:37:57 PM »
Is there a slotted optic that a piece of the arm falls into when the handle is pulled.
I have found unplugging the connectors on the optic and plugging back in causes the optic to work.
I got 10 bad machines in for repair and 6 of them had door optics that were not being detected, re-seating their connectors got them all to work.
Something about Universal optics and the kind of connectors they were using seems to be a issue.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 04:43:17 PM »
Thanks Bad, but that didnt work. I am wondering if I can by using the handle mech trigger something to make the reels turn. I think for some reason it is that part that actually is within the handle mech that spins the reels. Perhaps if there is an actuator that does this than i'de bet it is the actuator.... i just dont know where it is located at. Any and all help is appreciated.

Scott

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 04:47:40 PM »
Bad! Thank you!!!! Thank You!!! I actually unplugged the 3 sensors while the machine was powered on and replugged them, threw in a few coins, pulled the handle and WHAM! SHE WORKS!! THANK YOU!

Scott

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal