New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Software Check  (Read 2580 times)

Offline RubySlipperLover

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • RubySlipperLover New User has no influence.
  • There’s no place like home
Software Check
« on: February 24, 2018, 10:18:49 AM »
Im getting told that my copy of Ruby Slippers is a phony. “I don’t know what to believe. I don’t know how to post a pic so I’ll ask you guys. It would destroy me to find out this is a fake so please be gentle with your words. I would NEVER intentionally buy a fake. Just to let everyone know the copy i bought was pores to ebay and had a picture. Sd17-000-1040

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
Re: Software Check
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 10:21:45 AM »
Just play the game and call it a day. 

Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 10:28:22 AM »
problem is, there telling me if it works they burned the official SA copy onto a wap label. I kinda think they just want me to buy there copy, but I could be wrong. another issue is this person was a little rude. But either way I have to know because if it is so I wasted $200 and it’s too late for a dispute, also I’d be crushed because I would feel compelled to throw away. Also I thought if the seller post a pic of it on ebay your usually good, this was the case when I bought it.

Online idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 148
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 10:54:43 AM »
Sd17-000-1040 Is a WAP card. I bet you bought this copy from The General. So if the card works he copied over it with the SA version. You can file a claim with eBay that it’s not genuine and get you money back.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 11:25:05 AM »
Hey Ruby - maybe it's just me but I think you are stressing way too much about this. If the game software works then play it. If you figure out its not genuine then learn from your mistake and don't buy from that seller again, and don't resell the item yourself without disclosing to the buyer. The software inside the card is the same - it's all 1's and 0's - and the machine doesn't know or care. The WAP software cards can't be run on a home machine (no sever is connected to the machine) so they have little value, so they reuse those "official" looking cards to sell other software that's been copied to the card.

Posting photos on NLG is easy - when you are posting a message look down below the message box, click where it says in green "Attachments and other options". That will bring up a place that says "Choose File". Click on that and a new box will open that lets you select the photo you want to attach to your message. After selecting the photo just click down below the message box where it says "Post" or "Save" (like you normally do) and your message with the photo will get posted.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 11:35:24 AM »
okay well it wasn’t general it’s hungbig and wow now i feel like s***, but that’s the way it goes. but some guy said i sent him a pic when i know i don’t know how to do that. anyways if i would’ve known it was fake i definitely would’ve been looking for it before now. classified section here i come. Oh and by the way i bought this card like 2 years ago so i’m pretty sure dispute option is LONG gone. I know what every bodies saying but it just wouldn’t feel right, I get most people would play it but it feels so, how do i say it... wrong now. back to searching, funny thing is if the person who told me originally wouldn’t have been so rude he would’ve got a sale, but now i feel like i’ve been deceived and crapped on for not knowing it. Thanks for the heads up on attachments. never paid attn, small win in a day of crap. I played it at slot shop and though everything was fine, boy they really pulled out all the stops to lie to me.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 11:43:52 AM »
You're not the first person to buy something like this and you won't be the last. What you do with the software is up to you. You could keep this one until you find a genuine version, then use the non-genuine one for target practice. What's done is done, life is too short to loose braincells fretting.

There's probably several people, but you can contact Jim at BlueRidgeSlots to see what software he has or can obtain for you. All of his stuff is legit, you never have to worry about that when dealing with him. And he has been a WMS seller for a long, long time.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Online idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 148
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 11:54:04 AM »
If it’s hungbig then it’s a WAP card and it most likely wasn’t copied over.  He is not known for doing that . Get your money back
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 11:55:25 AM »
bought in august 2016 can I get money back?

Offline Blueridgeslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Blueridgeslots New User barely matters.Blueridgeslots New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 12:06:59 PM »
Here is the pics you DIDN'T send.

Yes I am Rude, a pure prick after you have told me it was someone elses pic and I am wrong about the SD17 being WAp

NO I don't and wouldn't sell you anything now, and for sure not an OEM Ruby Stand Alone Card for $200

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 12:09:29 PM »
by the way blue ridge slots was the one that told me, he was not being very nice with me. I would get it from him though since more than one person has said he is legit, but he started saying i’m a troll because I sent him a picture and this and that. I don’t know maybe I did, I doubt I did on here though since I really didn’t know how how am I supposed to remember though i’m sure whenever i did i wasn’t a contributing member and had mailbox limits so it’s not like I can go back and look. I just have the worst damn luck in the world. I’ll start taking payment to go stand by your enemies, any takers bad luck charm over here. Its not even just thus everyone who knows me in real life will tell you. If i had a 90% chance of winning the lottery i’d lose. Perfect example, I have always had back problems and last year got a 1 in 1000 a year case of osteomyelitis and had to have 2 surgeries. Now I’m not good at the math but with all the people living in the US what’s the odds of that.

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 12:11:20 PM »
by the way i didn’t email you and ya you kinda are being one that’s in my picture on the file thing i didn’t think anyone could see that once again didn’t email you never sent them to you. sorry i don’t know how everything works on here damn why are you being like that.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 12:13:41 PM »
Reading this thread is like an acid trip.

Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2018, 12:18:09 PM »
sorry i never meant for it to be like this.

Offline Blueridgeslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Blueridgeslots New User barely matters.Blueridgeslots New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 12:20:53 PM »
But he took the card he has to his "Local" slot shop to be tested and it worked, a miracle that without a machine (nor a ram clear card) you got a WAP set to work Stand Alone, hard to believe but you are a lucky guy since so many others can't

I would pitch in a grand if you tell us all how you do it, this toward your piggy bank fund for a BB2e

Also if you google the email address he sent from,  in December there is a Go Fund Me page asking for donations for a Mac Laptop for School. Needs donations for a PC for education but saving for a slot. Got those priorities in line I see

This Rude post was approved by the author... ME

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 12:25:17 PM »
cool lik i said didn’t email you here never remember having your email address said it could’ve happened on regular email why not just send me my email address instead of posting it for everyone to see, i posted the same pic in pictures/files on here. My point is you were just calling me out in every message or post lik i intentionally bought software from general, then wanted your software or something to copy. all i’m saying is all this could’ve been avoided if you just would’ve sent ME that pic. I would’ve said, oh...okay i must’ve forgot. and if i sent you that email why wouldn’t you nicely tell me hey buddy, that’s a fake, i’ve got the real card for sale that day. I’ve said i’m sorry if that’s how it happened but still no acknowledgment. and once again it worked at SamRon slots I live in ky, you don’t think they have a ram clear card.

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 12:37:46 PM »
okay the go fund me post has never had a dime and really, I ended up having to save for both my self you have no Idea what I go through dude, I had to stop taking that class, by the way I’m bout to get that next month with every dime being my own as you can see ?I took no money from anyone else, asked and no one helped. Guess what though I’m still happy that I can save for the things I want/need. I only tried to get help so ‘i wouldn’t have to drop that class. But I don’t really care, say what you want. I will end up paying for both with my own money and since I no longer take an editing class it not a necessity as I will take the class when I get it. I still don’t understand why you want to call me out instead of trying to work it out with me. and by the way, your the one that said it must’ve been burned over with sa so i would assume that’s why already said that

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2018, 01:18:20 PM »

Jason

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2018, 05:16:29 PM »
 :agreepost:

Jason

Offline TboneHavasu

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • TboneHavasu New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2018, 05:40:32 PM »
Ok. Lets say we all sorry.
And be friends again.
Im looking for ruby slippers.
Stand alone. Whos selling.
And how much..

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal